Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
Take this as a helpful critique, work in your english, and please attend an English class, oh and it's not about what it feels like or who deserves what and this, it's about StS surviving, do you want a game to even play? Then let them do hahao they're doing right now and please besides giving the same old crappy message saying "pl players/vets don't deserve this and that, let al players suffer to feel what pl feels like" no, thats wrong man...

The helpful thing we can do now is to just keep popping in ideas, yes maybe they don't reply sometimes all all the time, but they're always obviously reading and watching, there are mods for a reason, and I know they're watching every post. So yeah.. We get it, its a pain, but these messages aren't gonna help..

We should start a fundraiser or i dunno, tor you could just by more platinum ^_^ but then who knows you buy all this platinum and they may not even still be able to push something out.
1= yes my english isnt well but i dont think i need a english school if no one useing that language in my country... also if you replyed me its mean you do understand my mesage...

2= yes it was about not fair/ not deserve, also yes Alot of pl players feel same as me and its wasnt start a critism.. i just said " what happened / how could be fix with easly way " thats the best question way for the get correct answer <<< its not gonna a critizm ( but you trying it )

3= i think my mesage for the giwe a helpfull mesage on point " fix pvp + posible to earn ring "

4= my mesage about AL players just for the theys imagine what PL players feel... i didnt said AL players should suffer lol.. it was only for a example for the theys imagine ( idk why you get it different way )

5= community live topic hmmm its depend and another a story but keep in your mind , communitys live with user rates - users rate if community do what they say before than sell theys things.... i am the user and users allways must get what community promise <<< thats the what i meaned from my mesage... also its not point to we talk about community strategys its not our community.. here is a forum and we are shareing infos / ideas / and giwe ideas to community...

Also i prefer to hear a reply from sts : whats the plan about fix ring problem ?

Not: i am accepting and mostly my mesages have " thx to forum mods they are doing great job ".. yes its true trust me i played games,maybe more than your age... sts forum mods really doing great...