Quote Originally Posted by wsalew View Post
Ok. I already posted, but no-one answer, so i will try to ask here, because this is really bother me:
when i have equiped weapon "Mighty Lifethief of Potency" - (58.8 damage; 21 strength; 11 Inteligence. Charged attack heals 15% fo damage done) i made a damage about 100 - 200 per hit!
When i equip "Agile Heartseekers of Brutality" - (77.9 damage; 11 strength, 21 dexterity. Chance to cause target to bleed) i made a damage about 35 - 70!
How it is possible when i have higher dexterity with another one ring, and higher damage value, but in a field i didnt have so high damage.
Another thing:
Clever Jeweled Ring of Brutality - (11 strength; 21 Inteligence, 3.7 Damage)
Mighty Jeweled Ring of Grace - (21 Strength, 8 Dexterity, 1.62% Dodge)
How is possible that when i equip first one, that gave me a bonus +12 instead of 3.7, with no dexterity? How its possible? How they bloody calculate damage????????
And another one, with 8 dexterity give me 3.9 to damage.
And also, now i already forgot, but some items without dexterity gave me higher damage then equipment with 19 or higher dexterity (and also, wasnt damage in that item description).
Anyone have an idea how the bloody calculate the attack, or it is only weapon bug?
just bought one and tested it. Lifethief can hit 200 without crit but agile brutality can only hit 60-100