Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Egg Stravaganza Event?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

If it does come back, it won't be like the previous eggzavier event. Devs will this time be controlling the egg economy with nerf drop rate and platzavier npc - you want glowstik and the like, plat it. In other words y'all won't be loaded with eggs and then be posting right here .......'worst event evah!'

Anyway, I did read that devs said it won't be coming back. So I think the devs are fed up of being asked the same question constantly. You're all on JustG and Cinco's ignore list.

You know what you guys sound like with these threads....the kids at the back of the car doing their parents head in with ......are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet.
    Last edited by Terminhater; 06-16-2017 at 12:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terminhater View Post
    If it does come back, it won't be like the previous eggzavier event. Devs will this time be controlling the egg economy with nerf drop rate and platzavier npc - you want glowstik and the like, plat it. In other words y'all won't be loaded with eggs and then be posting right here .......'worst event evah!'

Anyway, I did read that devs said it won't be coming back. So I think the devs are fed up of being asked the same question constantly. You're all on JustG and Cinco's ignore list.

You know what you guys sound like with these threads....the kids at the back of the car doing their parents head in with ......are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet.
    I've seen alot of people saying that they've read that justG said it wasnt coming back but they have yet to put a link to that post. You would think that those people would put a link everytime someone asks for eggstravaganza to JustG's post to shut those people up but no one has done that yet. I wonder why 🤔

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xenozes View Post
    I've seen alot of people saying that they've read that justG said it wasnt coming back but they have yet to put a link to that post. You would think that those people would put a link everytime someone asks for eggstravaganza to JustG's post to shut those people up but no one has done that yet. I wonder why 🤔

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk
    Forum search isn't that helpful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

did you read that from your previous threads? in no time have they said taht it wont come back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leslietheone View Post
    did you read that from your previous threads? in no time have they said taht it wont come back
    They did say it won't be back. But if it did come back (due to popular demand, a bit like the SnS saga) expect it a little different, and I doubt a lot of you guys will be jumping for joy.

Anyone remember Tarlok event and how it was best event evah? STS didn't make much from it so next event they introduced a new element called - ENERGY.

Eggzavier 2.0 (if it happens) will not exactly be egg drop city as many think. More elusive and a bit more plat involved.
    Last edited by Terminhater; 06-16-2017 at 09:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

They did say it won't be back. But if it did come back (due to popular demand, a bit like the SnS saga) expect it a little different, and I doubt a lot of you guys will be jumping for joy.

Anyone remember Tarlok event and how it was best event evah? STS didn't make much from it so next event they introduced a new element called - ENERGY.

Eggzavier 2.0 (if it happens) will not exactly be egg drop city as many think. More elusive and a bit more plat involved.
    You have no source man, as far as I can see, everything you write could be lies.

You would say "i believe..if x happens then they will change y.. because x...and you can see it in z"

Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk
    Last edited by leslietheone; 06-16-2017 at 09:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

You have no source man, as far as I can see, everything you write could be lies

Finding the source on this forum is like finding a needle in a haystack. You have your opinion if you think I'm lying. I'm also certain STS stated SnS won't be back and it cameback. Like I said by popular demand and plat the devs can change their minds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Finding the source on this forum is like finding a needle in a haystack. You have your opinion if you think I'm lying. I'm also certain STS stated SnS won't be back and it cameback. Like I said by popular demand and plat the devs can change their minds.
    Ok so what is the popular demand? 😂😂

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Ok so what is the popular demand? 😂😂

Free eggs😂
    Lol