Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding Kill Farming in PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Farming, huh? You got many kills in 1 game...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Appsick For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default Regarding Kill Farming in PvP

These three pictures were all taken within 12 hours of each other

Please note Qav's kill count. If you note the last two pictures, notice my kills (I'm Raw). I gain less than 100 kills in the time Qav takes to gain 4000 kills. And I get about 150 - 200 kills a day. What does that say to you?

Shake my head...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Merrrrrrrked; 03-12-2014 at 03:08 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Merrrrrrrked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Qav is a lvl11 twink who farms like no other...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ipvp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ipvp View Post
    Qav is a lvl11 twink who farms like no other...
    That's odd. Epicrr (another lvl 11 twink) just seemed to pop out of the woodworks on leaderboard. Last I remember him having about 25k kills (about a 10 days ago).

HMMMMMMMMMM

Anyhow, I don't mean to flame and point names out, but I have emailed these screenshots to STS and even though they are blatantly obvious I still see Qav's name on the leaderboard. He pushed off a good friend of mine who pvps for hours every day in lvl 36.

What message does that send to hard working pvpers? That if you cheat you won't be caught?

I get that we need physical evidence of this (screenshots of the farming itself) to get the person banned, but how can we if we are not in their level bracket, or if they block the game off with fake alternates? This reminds me of another player who went all the way to the top getting thousands of kills a day, and even though I reported it via email, nothing was done (thankfully this person was banned)

So is the message from STS this: if you farm and nobody sees, its okay? (I hope not!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Merrrrrrrked View Post
    That's odd. Epicrr (another lvl 11 twink) just seemed to pop out of the woodworks on leaderboard. Last I remember him having about 25k kills (about a 10 days ago).

HMMMMMMMMMM

Anyhow, I don't mean to flame and point names out, but I have emailed these screenshots to STS and even though they are blatantly obvious I still see Qav's name on the leaderboard. He pushed off a good friend of mine who pvps for hours every day in lvl 36.

What message does that send to hard working pvpers? That if you cheat you won't be caught?

I get that we need physical evidence of this (screenshots of the farming itself) to get the person banned, but how can we if we are not in their level bracket, or if they block the game off with fake alternates? This reminds me of another player who went all the way to the top getting thousands of kills a day, and even though I reported it via email, nothing was done (thankfully this person was banned)

So is the message from STS this: if you farm and nobody sees, its okay? (I hope not!)
    I posted screenshot from a dummy farmer, he even admitted "haha all my dummy" on chat log, i sent pic from that also. Guess what happend.. nothing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I see the official post, nothing is being done because it does not violate terms. So why are you posting screen shots? Have they actually done something about it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Yeah wth STG, this is bs, we provide you evidence, we show you how getting 3K kills in 1 hour is not legitimately possible. What do you do? You ignore, you neglect, and abandon us, like come on. I haven't seen one developer post in the last 7 pages, you guys probably see this but can you at least update us or show us that you care? CTF (a legit pro rogue), a S1 rogue I play with, got bumped off by Themizukage (flouw). Is that fair? Is that fair how she bumped off grashoper, limsy, nasty, chrissy? I know those players are legit, this is blatant ignorance. You guys know who the farmers are, you can't simply open their account and reset their kills? Wow, just wow.
    Last edited by Xenobiotic; 03-12-2014 at 01:11 PM.
    AL-Freelancer

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xenobiotic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Merrrrrrrked View Post

HMMMMMMMMMM

Also look at cnns in 22... Made 10k kills in like a week..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default Regarding Kill Farming in PvP

Shall I continue...?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merrrrrrrked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

what the heck? quit being crybabies..if ppl wanna farm their own characters in ctf and so wut? just let them...folks r whining more than girls on their periods l0l.
    get a life and quit takin screen shots of people having fun with the game. you babies bragging about every little thing.
    snitches and fans all over the place i bet half of them don't even know u posted a pic of them lol ridiculous

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mrstealyogurl For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

lol whining too much man calm tf down dude i dont know all the folks u named nobody cares endgamers. people will farm kills if they wanna farm kills u cant stop them and reset their kills? themizukage? he legit got all those kills w/o kill farm you must be on crack baby dont h8. and who's flouw? lmao thats xcelz if u didn't know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrstealyogurl View Post
    what the heck? quit being crybabies..if ppl wanna farm their own characters in ctf and so wut? just let them...folks r whining more than girls on their periods l0l.
    get a life and quit takin screen shots of people having fun with the game. you babies bragging about every little thing.
    snitches and fans all over the place i bet half of them don't even know u posted a pic of them lol ridiculous
    lol whining too much man calm tf down dude i dont know all the folks u named nobody cares endgamers. people will farm kills if they wanna farm kills u cant stop them and reset their kills? themizukage? he legit got all those kills w/o kill farm you must be on crack baby dont h8. and who's flouw? lmao thats xcelz if u didn't know
    LMFAO MSYG, I expected more from you, I even played L23 pvp with you guys, you're really going to defend Flouw just cause she's the guild leader? I know exactly who Themizukage and Xcel is, I can tell you right now that Xcel is not Themizukage. You think Flouw is legit? How much did she bribe you to make a forum account and defend her since she's too wussy and can't do it herself? Anyways back on topic, we're not whining , this is calling playing dirty and we're emphasizing how much we care about fairness in pvp. And yes sts can and should reset kills, why? Because how much skill does it take to buy another device, make an account, level it up, and farm it all day? None, absolutely no skill and I know those endgamers are the real thing. Ridiculous? You think kill farming and booting skilled people off the leaderboard is not ridiculous? And yes we're snitching, so what? We're bringing justice to the noobs who don't know how to get their kills with skill. Now I'm not calling Flouw a noob and yes she is absolutely fantastic at L23 pvp, she'll beat just any rogue there in a 1-1 but she farmed her kills, she farmed at least 30K kills. I know she got 20K kills legit but the consequences of being caught farming yourself will result in either kill reset or ban.
    AL-Freelancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xenobiotic View Post
    LMFAO MSYG, I expected more from you, I even played L23 pvp with you guys, you're really going to defend Flouw just cause she's the guild leader? I know exactly who Themizukage and Xcel is, I can tell you right now that Xcel is not Themizukage. You think Flouw is legit? How much did she bribe you to make a forum account and defend her since she's too wussy and can't do it herself? Anyways back on topic, we're not whining , this is calling playing dirty and we're emphasizing how much we care about fairness in pvp. And yes sts can and should reset kills, why? Because how much skill does it take to buy another device, make an account, level it up, and farm it all day? None, absolutely no skill and I know those endgamers are the real thing. Ridiculous? You think kill farming and booting skilled people off the leaderboard is not ridiculous? And yes we're snitching, so what? We're bringing justice to the noobs who don't know how to get their kills with skill. Now I'm not calling Flouw a noob and yes she is absolutely fantastic at L23 pvp, she'll beat just any rogue there in a 1-1 but she farmed her kills, she farmed at least 30K kills. I know she got 20K kills legit but the consequences of being caught farming yourself will result in either kill reset or ban.
    Nevertheless, Flouw is a very talented pvper. I'm not saying farming kills is a good thing at all, but she's about the only rogue that kills my sorc 24/7 in 1v1. Also, just saying, STS doesn't have consequences for farming kills at the moment.. Sad but true. As far as I know, the only thing they do is delete dummy alts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Dont say that, your only saying that to try and defend your guildies that are clearly farming.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Youtuber View Post
    Dont say that, your only saying that to try and defend your guildies that are clearly farming.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2
    what guildies? they aren't in my guild (-: 1v1 or what are r u scared just like all crayonz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Hiosahaf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

what guildies? they aren't in my guild (-: 1v1 or what are r u scared just like all crayonz
    You like bragging how you're sooo good in L23? Here, come fight me at 41. Oh wait, here comes the bombardments of excuses. She is your friend correct? She used to be my friend and I still ratted on her, now she probably hates me but *whistles* I couldn't care less.

AL-Freelancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Unhappy

^im pretty sure that's considered flaming..

Ok, back on topic. Like many have previously stated, kill farming is a problem that needs to be addressed. I'e seen people kill dummies over 100 times in one ctf game.
    That really shouldn't be happening.
    Ik that STS is busy with the expansion right now, honestly so am i with the teeth hunting, but they need to do something about this massive problem.

I'm suggesting to implement a limit on how many times a player can kill another (usually a dummy) per day/or 12 hours. Any over killing will not add to their k/dr by killing that same target. For example a person killed their dummy 150 times, the system notices this and puts a stop to their k/dr gained by killing that same dummy. This could greatly limit the farming capabilities of someone and their dummy.

Oh and i remember reading something similar to this in the suggestion section on the forums awhile back, but cant seem to find it in the hundreds of threads and im too lazy to look further. But I do give him/her a lot of credit for this idea.
    Thx for listening to my rant!

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Do not flaming ppls.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

it just use dummy bro,
    it's not cool way...
    So you can kill the dummy over and over again as much as you want to get your name in LeaderBoard.
    It sucks? Yeah it is, its not sportive, thats why many twinks who had low kdr kills but have mighty experience and skills to pvp ^^