Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Current Endgame situation & my personal proposals

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

As for hit, looking at it the new stat ratio is 10dex/20int/33str = 1hit%, so super cut and dry numbers. Fiddling around with numbers, I think those values should be changed to 8dex/14int/40str = 1hit% to raise the base stat distribution. In turn, remove hit boosts that are granted from the helm/armor/shield/wep, but keep in the hit boosts added from rings and faces. Base hit should also be bolstered from 65% to 70% to help lower levels a bit. Also, str may seem low, but no one ever uses pure str, so dex compensates for it.

Here's a few random numbers from chars with the adjusted 8/14/40 numbers and no hit boost from set items:

80 pure int mage with intex and 3pc ring: ~133 hit% (128% with staff)
    80 pure dex bird with derex talon/3pc: ~167 hit% (~160% if it had a bow)
    80 min str rest dex bear with strax 1H/3pc: ~122 hit%

All these values are just way more practical. All numbers should be within 3 points of what would be exact, since it varies slightly on a few factors like faces.

As for other levels, which is a big reason why I think these values should be altered:
    56 pure int charmin mage: 96 hit%
    56 min str rest dex sm bear: 94 hit%
    56 Pure dex obe xbow bird: 113 hit%

All of these numbers are without a ring or hit face, so you could achieve 4-8% more hit with a 3pc and a face. All these numbers look pretty spot on with what they should.

I first tried different numbers, but lower levels go shafted by quite a bit, so I changed the numbers to better fit and also figured the base hit% should be made 70 to help balance it.

Here are stats (no ring) for level 30s:
    Pure int BF mage: 83hit%
    Pure dex shivering xbow bird: 91 hit%
    Iceberg min str bear: 79 hit%

Also keep in mind no one ever PvPs with straight FN sets.

These numbers are still a little low, but again could get boosted by about 4-8% with a ring/face combo. One method to help lower levels would be to only remove hit% boost from items that create a set. Non-set items are virtually useless to anything above level 50, and any once-useful non-set items like BT now only give a minute hit% boost (BT gives 1% a piece now). Or simply remove the stat from all items level 50+, whichever is easier to implement. It'd help lower levels still achieve a reasonable hit without impacting higher levels.

To reiterate, the stat=1 hit% ratios should be changed to 8dex/14int/40str = 1hit% from their current stats. All helm/wep/armor/shield items (potentially only ones that make a set/level 50+) should lose any hit% contribution they might give. Rings and faces should retain their hit boost. Lastly, the base hit% should be raised from 65% to 70. I think that'd almost entirely solve hit% issues across the board with only a few quick fixes.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KingFu For This Useful Post:

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KingFu View Post
    To reiterate, the stat=1 hit% ratios should be changed to 8dex/14int/40str = 1hit% from their current stats. All helm/wep/armor/shield items (potentially only ones that make a set/level 50+) should lose any hit% contribution they might give. Rings and faces should retain their hit boost. Lastly, the base hit% should be raised from 65% to 70. I think that'd almost entirely solve hit% issues across the board with only a few quick fixes.
    I like this. Will see what I can do for next update. Thanks.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I like this. Will see what I can do for next update. Thanks.
    Hit debuff doesn't seems to work as intended, my blind at 9 (60%) should debuff opponent's ~130 hit% to significantly less than 100 and should have the effects accordingly but I didn't notice any such.

You really need to tone down (4 piece wand set) mages, they all ruling everything else on arena, mana is really high, armor is pretty high.

Also please make it clear that, we gonna have crafted 2h weapons or not eg Derex blaster, then we can actually have an clear picture about the situation.

P.S. : I just did a little bit PvP with my bear and found, hellscream (60% hit debuff) is working and making opponent miss.
    Last edited by Waug; 01-12-2017 at 09:41 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I suggest not rushing everyone and get better...love u bye

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ozuce View Post
    I suggest not rushing everyone and get better...love u bye
    I suggest u to stay away from my thread IF you don't have anything valuable to add in this topic
    Last edited by Waug; 01-13-2017 at 11:09 AM.