Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview | 7/12/17 | New Arcane Robot Pet and Arcane Belts in Nightmare instant-opens

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

1. new arcane bow proc is useless
    2. I don't know about other new Arcane weapon procs but I don't see any use for them
    3. Raid system has to be reworked: Some players will just buy the needed elixirs and join for boss only to save elix while the other players need to do the rest and waste their own elixirs

--> Player X joins, sees how far team is, leaves, rejoins, leaves... until all dream pillars are down, then he stays
    Last edited by stricker20000; 07-12-2017 at 01:54 PM.
    We need party-option for raid! :P

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stricker20000 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stricker20000 View Post
    1. new arcane bow proc is useless
    2. I don't know about other new Arcane weapon procs but I don't see any use for them
    3. Raid system has to be reworked: Some players will just buy the needed elixirs and join for boss only to save elix while the other players need to do the rest and waste their own elixirs

--> Player X joins, sees how far team is, leaves, rejoins, leaves... until all dream pillars are down, then he stays
    Exactly!

I've stopped running the Raids because it's more of a DRAIN on everything than a GAIN on anything! And, to see players join with no gear to stand watching the rest of us work hard in a map where two of the three classes of players are pretty much useless with useless arcane weapons is more frustration than the current state of the game is worth. Funny how the only weapons that actually do any damage in the new maps are old weapons, and only one class of player is worth anything there.