Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GetTheBoom View Post
    Thank you, God! I tought I was the only

“For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?”
    Is this the only verse from scripture you know and how does it apply to AL? Smh I love that you have good intention and are quoting from the Bible but your energy is misplaced. Inspire people through the way you live and love. Those who are "blind"/"deaf" cannot be enlightened by your quoted text. It has no sustenance.

If that is your signature please disregard this message. I do apologise and don't mean to come off as snide. I just feel that it being used in this context is a mockery. Again please disregard this message if it is your signature. If not I hope you see where I'm coming from.

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

@ the intersection of Tea. Earl Grey. Hot and Damn Fine Cup of Coffee.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarelv View Post
    Is this the only verse from scripture you know and how does it apply to AL? Smh I love that you have good intention and are quoting from the Bible but your energy is misplaced. Inspire people through the way you live and love. Those who are "blind"/"deaf" cannot be enlightened by your quoted text. It has no sustenance.

If that is your signature please disregard this message. I do apologise and don't mean to come off as snide. I just feel that it being used in this context is a mockery. Again please disregard this message if it is your signature. If not I hope you see where I'm coming from.

It's his signature. & AL, just like real life, could only benefit from a quote about integrity. IMO
    Last edited by Java; 01-31-2018 at 11:31 PM.

Join the AL Community Discord!https://discord.gg/VrMWZ8t
    Retired Coffeegirl, Veep Of Arlor, 2016

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Java For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Java View Post
    It's his signature. & AL, just like real life, could only benefit from a quote about integrity. IMO
    I thought signatures were a thing of the past and I agree with you. I seen the signature in multiple posts and was questioning how it applied to the topics. Didn't make sense at the time and was annoying me. Only as I was texting that message did it come to me that it could have been a signature. *Derp*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Lol, keep "religion" out the forums pls lest we argue "fact"

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Yes is a signature

“For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?”

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GetTheBoom For This Useful Post: