Thread: Is PvP balanced after new update?

Why should I say I'll have strangers come over to my house!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Default Is PvP balanced after new update?

From what I've heard low level pvp is more balanced but I wonder if l51-80 really is balanced like low level pvp.
    Last edited by Armourslash; 01-12-2017 at 01:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

I've only tested 35 so far. And so far, it's pretty balanced. I've seen mages, birds, foxes, rhinos, and bears kick butt. Though, it seems as if bears have the short end of the stick. Still, the update is new and the testing I've done certainly shouldn't be considered final.

I know of others who've done 30, 51, and 61, and heard good results from them all so far.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I think warriors need more health and or faster health regeneration. Maybe up defense stats of str items a bit more, too, or make the debuffs reduce more from the opposition. Speaking mainly for 56-71 since this is where I find myself most. I'm not a huge warrior guy myself, but I do see they are struggling right now.
    Currahee

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mennddoza View Post
    I think warriors need more health and or faster health regeneration. Maybe up defense stats of str items a bit more, too, or make the debuffs reduce more from the opposition. Speaking mainly for 56-71 since this is where I find myself most. I'm not a huge warrior guy myself, but I do see they are struggling right now.
    It's happening at endgame too. Bears die very quickly. They can deal lots of damage but since they're all about close range hits they tend to lose to mages.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    It's happening at endgame too. Bears die very quickly. They can deal lots of damage but since they're all about close range hits they tend to lose to mages.
    I've found at lower levels (35) all levels have equal nuking potential, however since bears must get up close and don't have an unavoidable dash skill, often have trouble reaching the enemy before dying.

Best I've found is running high becon and getting as high hit % as possible.
    Ign - Coolguymage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Only bad thing is vanities.

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

In my opinion, bears' damage needs to be reduced significantly and then their health and dodge need to be increased significantly too.
    Also, it may be too early to tell, but 56 and 61 mages are really destroying at the moment. The damage is so high.
    attachment.jpeg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anahadaz View Post
    In my opinion, bears' damage needs to be reduced significantly and then their health and dodge need to be increased significantly too.
    Also, it may be too early to tell, but 56 and 61 mages are really destroying at the moment. The damage is so high.
    Mage v mage fight my 61 mage can kill another 61 mage with merely 2 skills and vice versa. That's not fun :/
    Currahee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Mage v mage fight my 61 mage can kill another 61 mage with merely 2 skills and vice versa. That's not fun :/
    Same with Sang birds. The focus buff is honestly absurd to me because since evade does practically nothing at low levels birds can just run around and two shot mages. MS timing is extremely hard and kiting birds is almost impossible.

I think birds have a slight advantage over the rest of the classes as of now (from the few levels I have played). I'm in agreement with a lot of the people who think the damage is too high.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mothwing For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
    Same with Sang birds. The focus buff is honestly absurd to me because since evade does practically nothing at low levels birds can just run around and two shot mages. MS timing is extremely hard and kiting birds is almost impossible.

I think birds have a slight advantage over the rest of the classes as of now (from the few levels I have played). I'm in agreement with a lot of the people who think the damage is too high.
    Pallies are useless now due to not being able to dodge (goes for every class I have observed), and can get over powered by the weakest of attacks. I'm also in agreement damage is over powered and takes no skill to combo someone anymore.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post

coming from someone who has only tested 30-35 bird, i have to agree with you on that, having no need for evade just allows you to nuke really fast. At levels under 40, honestly, i'd say its balanced well. Im aware the majority of the pvp community is 51+ so idrk how it is there, but i do agree; bears need more hp, and there needs to be less damage overall. But changing damage incorrectly will cripple classes like rhinnos and birds at the lower levels
    nothing lasts forever

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    I've found at lower levels (35) all levels have equal nuking potential, however since bears must get up close and don't have an unavoidable dash skill, often have trouble reaching the enemy before dying.

Best I've found is running high becon and getting as high hit % as possible.
    I apologize, I'm very consumed in only end game benefits that I tend to leave out twinks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Honestly me and some other friends at 40 just use Rage and Iron Blood as bears because we have found dodge there, at this point, doesnt matter anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

56-76 bears are noticeable trash. 71 phantom bird can murk 76 savage bear.
    Currahee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

My bear is tearing 56-66 up...I don't know what you mean!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

My 56 bear kills all...I fight 61s and 66s all day...and do quite well...I guess all the other bears are having problems lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

i've done 35,61,66 and 71 pvp and these are the results:

35 : Mages destory everything.
    61 : mages destroy everything. glad that birds do well now but bears suck AF
    66: mages destroy everything. same story as L61.
    71: mages destroy everything (unless your noob). birds do well even 66 birds kill 71 bears.

my conclusion: decent balance if u don't count mages in but bears should have a buff. warriors took a way too hard hit, it's not enjoyable.
    Timelife & Partys & Tendrillz & Blessedbeast & Displayin & Bannin & Eggsies & Pandabehr

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Timelife For This Useful Post: