Quote Originally Posted by sam pvp View Post
TBH i never got the chance to even play this egg zavier event due to the death of a family member, i'd love to have experience in it tho and it will bring constant activity to the game table since ppl would be farming day and night for what they want, i mean nerf drop rate of all pets and exclude dreambot and this would be great event. lets face it game is dying slowly and if nothing is done then rip AL in 2018. For all the ppl who said -1 cuz they spent 100m on pets for ap no one cares, when sns was first released it was 100m+ lmao ppl bought for that price now sns 4m anyone cares or cried? nope....... +1 for event
Well said !!

The game is dying and this event will help keep community alive, it will definitely be fun to play with lots of people again.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxyladyy View Post
i played this game and never had arcane egg for quite a long while. Guess what, i never needed arcane to play lower levels of the map. The moment i got an arcane tho, i appreciate it more cos i know its hard to get 1. What they need is to learn the ropes in game and get stuffs eventually.

And what about those who just got theirs recently after farming their asses hard? wouldn't that be unfair? Maybe there will be more chances of people quitting when such event happens.

Lb vanities, some arcane gear, pets, and heroics are only some of the few valuable things now in game (which are not supposed to be obtained fast or free). All else are easy to get, or not interesting enough to work hard for.

Anyway, lower levels need gear, rather than arcane or expensive pets.

AL also is a business.. its not charity people.. at least let them earn some by making some items obtainable by plats.
no hate.

p.s
That word was so funny, its actually the other way round, only some items can purchased for gold directly(not through cs).
Casual players will never have a chance at those good eggs ,not every can play AL 5-6 hrs everyday. No events like these -> F2p community dies -> plat buyers die -> game dies.