Thread: elite locked vs normal locked

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

You people are like the crusaders of old days destroying everybody who doesnt see things your way...if he/she believes u get a better chance at higher level drops from harder levels who r you to flame his/her post for trying to relay his/her findings of what they believe to be true?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phillyr View Post
    You people are like the crusaders of old days destroying everybody who doesnt see things your way...if he/she believes u get a better chance at higher level drops from harder levels who r you to flame his/her post for trying to relay his/her findings of what they believe to be true?

He does not 'believe' you get a better chance as with a lucky charm or something. He is saying it as if this is the truth because his friend discovered this with 'codes encryptions/craking'.

If he is trying to spread rumors then I feel we have the right to question him - but indeed we should not try to destroy of flame him.
    IGN: Orakuij

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to borix For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by borix View Post
    He does not 'believe' you get a better chance as with a lucky charm or something. He is saying it as if this is the truth because his friend discovered this with 'codes encryptions/craking'.

If he is trying to spread rumors then I feel we have the right to question him - but indeed we should not try to destroy of flame him.
    Yes I agree. It could be a troll post to spread rumors, worth calling out on...not flaming. Theres not enough locks that drop from elite zones to do a proficient enough test for these accusations. Let them farm elite for locks and try to sell for an insane amount...more for us to farm from jarl(or wherever) and sell for a better profit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phillyr View Post

Read post #40, thanks.

Also, it's an obvious troll post.

Lastly, he's telling people to waste their platinum and time farming to try it for themselves. Do you not find that wrong? Personally, I consider spreading rumors to waste people's platinum wrong.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List