Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Update| 6/29/17 | Crate Key Sale, Slag Sale, and 2x Hauntlet tokens

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

If only saving expansion from largely pros is prob then a simple token for pass which can be purchased with different coins like
    1 pass for 5 elite cryo coins / 10 cryo coins/ 5 drag tooth will be enough to divert farmers to whole content and unloading new maps and their contents.
    Peoole still love to farm elite king while ignoring maus only for fangs and elite runners.
    If coins are paid enough farmers will grind other maps

Addition:

Make Km3 alive or Norder Mines and save all maps
    Last edited by Majin; 06-29-2017 at 01:08 AM. Reason: added mines

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Majin View Post
    If only saving expansion from largely pros is prob then a simple token for pass which can be purchased with different coins like
    1 pass for 5 elite cryo coins / 10 cryo coins/ 5 drag tooth will be enough to divert farmers to whole content and unloading new maps and their contents.
    Peoole still love to farm elite king while ignoring maus only for fangs and elite runners.
    If coins are paid enough farmers will grind other maps

Addition:

Make Km3 alive or Norder Mines and save all maps
    Hard to say it this way bro but stats at the end is just making a way of living with this game just like everone else has a job its not just about us how to make it easy so we can keep playing this virtual game in some way they have to make money its just business for them. Imagen that you work for free just for one day i dont think nobody would like this i hope you get the point. We already can play maus and make gold having a % of Gl so for me just the price that we would have to pay to enter new maps would have to be with some kind of token so they can make there profit on what they been working on , so just make any kind of token tradable . Nothing in life is free and i would never work for free for anyone.
    Last edited by andyh0510; 06-29-2017 at 02:30 AM.