Quote Originally Posted by Igothikal View Post
I personally would like to see new vanity drops. The old vanities rarely drop unless you spend all day farming and all you drop is useless cheap items. I suggested in another thread that the bosses in old town should drop some type of new vanities. Also others have asked for new vanities in the store as well. I think this should happen. Vanities in the store have been the same since 2012 so time for something new. Also out of the whole game only one pet drops...albino bats which in my opinion has been the most hardest vanity to drop thus far. I've dropped 3 in the 6 yrs I've play and others have never dropped this pet and have played for years as well. So new pet drops would be nice. Vanity drop rates need to be adjusted. Having to farm 15-20 times just for socialite legs to drop is kind of ridiculous. I do like to farm but when doing so 20-30times with no drops or a cheap drop kind of ruins it. Also some kind of public chat regulation would be helpful. You got people going around telling others oh I'm gonna rape you or just go kill yourself etc.....really I mean come on. I know there is the ignore feature and what not but seriously people here get really sick when speaking with others that they just dont like. Just some thoughts and thanks for listening.
Honestly agree with all of this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk