Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: i have to say......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default i have to say......

i have to say that sts did a bad job this year because so many ppl left ,so many ppl are complainning,less and less ppl are active,less and less ppl are running .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to beulaana For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Oh well...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by beulaana View Post
    i have to say that sts did a bad job this year because so many ppl left ,so many ppl are complainning,less and less ppl are active,less and less ppl are running .
    -.-"

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Yeah.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Lol@pvp
    I was crazy before it was fashionable.

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by beulaana View Post
    Not worth to read, but I almost agreed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Once 1 player quit the game, 2 more downloads it. There is a reason why AL went from 5m downloads to 10m.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Onepiedead View Post
    Once 1 player quit the game, 2 more downloads it. There is a reason why AL went from 5m downloads to 10m.
    Question is, will the other 2 stay longer than the one who quitted? Judging by how hard it is to actually excel here, I'm having doubts.
    duck dynasty falls

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Limsi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limsyoker View Post
    Question is, will the other 2 stay longer than the one who quitted? Judging by how hard it is to actually excel here, I'm having doubts.
    IMO the 2 new ones have a whole new game to experience that will keep them interested for awhile. While they play the game before they quit several other downloads it and do the same. And some makes it up to 41.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

IMO the 2 new ones have a whole new game to experience that will keep them interested for awhile. While they play the game before they quit several other downloads it and do the same. And some makes it up to 41.
    AL doesn't have to be interesting for a long time, maybe a month and the new players realize they've capped and can't do anything cause of poverty.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

With current situation... if i would be new player i would quit at around lvl30 because it would be hard to get money for better gears to clear some maps and being stuck at same place makes me quit pretty fast.. but thats just me...

Snipars Klan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎ IGN Rating: 420/69
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I agree that it is currently difficult to gain gold as a non-platinum member. In the earlier seasons, the game was less platinum-oriented and more could be done with gold; plus, the people from earlier seasons have rare items which now sell for a ton of gold. As a relatively new member myself, I have not spent any money on this game and it has been difficult for me to acquire gold, especially now that NativeX offers are not available. I have been here for about two months now and I must say that the only way to make gold in the present without having to spend money is farming or mercantilism, unless you find someone willing to donate to you. I cannot currently farm for any good items though, since I am only level 21 on my main account. Due to this, I have had to resort to the only other option, buying and selling items to make profit. To be honest, merching is not an easy thing to learn in this game from the beginning. You have to study the prices of items and you have to buy certain items at certain price ranges so that you are able to make a profit. Although I have probably made around 1m just from merching, it has been a painful process and it takes much dedication and skill to be able to do this. Indeed some players will leave the game due to this, but others such as myself will stay and work hard to make gold using the auction and trade systems. In regards to the players who spend money on the game and quit, it is simply because they have played the game for a while and are getting tired of it or because they do not use their gold in productive ways such as investing/merching or using the gold to help out other players.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TheArcaneWolf For This Useful Post:

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

Hey everyone,

Samhayne, our Legends Producer, commented on what's planned here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...94#post1839694 I'm going to close this one so that all feedback can go into one thread. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com