Tournament Thread Replies
The 3/3 FFA Dirty Throwdown Tournament
No of Teams: 16
Type: Single Elimination Best of Five (5)
61+ Team play 3/3 Free For All tournament. All classes welcome. Best out of 5.
No of Participants: Maximum 64 (3+1 sub per team)
Type: 3 on 3 FFA
Map: Forest Fight
How to Join:
--Register your team here in the forums by entering your team in the list of tournaments under competition section here:
*Create a team and make sure that all your team members log onto the forums and join that team. *
-There must be a team captain, he/she must be declared to be that teams leader.
-You must have at LEAST two people in your team to enter, 3 is the magic number to officially execute a sanctioned match. Only ONE substitute player will be allow, thus max team members for this will be 4. You can not play on multiple teams as a starter or sub, even if it is a different character.
-Please list your optimal time frame in which your team is most available (this will help coordinate matches.)
--Write under this thread your teams individual levels, forum names, and in game names, along with your team name/guild. (Captain and sub as well.)
When to play:
--Tournament will begin when 16 teams have officially registered. You will have several days to find your match with the opponent that the bracket generator randomly matches you up against.
Matches need to be completed and a screen capture posted on the forums within 7 days of the previous; You need 3 winning screen shots per match to advance, they must be uploaded here.
--We'll keep track of the tournament via the Competition tracker.
--First team to successfully win 3 rounds (to ten each) vs. the opponent wins. To win a match you must defeat your opponent 10 times, the first team to win three matches advances to the next round.
1) Keep it clean.
2) Beginning the match before both sides are accounted for and agree to go will void the match.
3) Games must be passworded and agreed to be official by both parties.
4) There will be rushing, teaming, running, tree hugging, spawning once both teams agree to begin or start the match.
5) Once the match to ten is completed you must wait to start again.
6) The match must go to ten regardless of the opponents score, quitting an official match once started will result in a forfeit, thus a loss for that match.
7) Leaving to avoid a death or refresh your hp/mana/spells is NOT permitted and will result in a voided match and if continued will lead to a disqualification.
8) All matches must be played on the same map which is Forest Fight.
9) Team Captains: Please make sure you trust and can rely and be accounted for (responsibility wise) for every member on your team. It will be your responsibilty to organize/find and execute matches.
10) All classes, builds, types are allowed
11) Any exploitaion of ANY known or unknown cheat, hack, glitch, or bug will result in immediate disqualification and possible ban.
12) The use of macros (chrome) is not allowed. But you may use a computer.
13) Any team found to be in partnership with another in any way during a match will be disqulified. Meaning not targeting someone bc she/he is your friend/guildmate etc.
14) Allowing anyone to play on your account during a sanctioned match is strictly prohibited and agaisnt tos. Any person found playing for someone else will be disqualified IMMEDIATELY.
15) Once the tournie matches start you may not remove or add players, if you do not have a sub by the time we start you may not add one.
16) You may swap registered teamates after a match in the round is played, but you may not switch teamates during the match to ten.
17) You must stick with the same class throughout the tournament. For ex: if you are a mage and have all three classes you can not use a bear/bird if you are entered as a mage.
The winning team will recieve vanity and platinum.
The runner up may recieve a smaller amount of plat and or a vanity item as well.
(Prizes are unofficial atm, but will be decided by Devs)
List of Teams:
- Absoluteboss (me) (Captain) mage
- Amyxrose mage
- Dsturbance bird
Sub - Debowe bear
B) Y u no like FFA: (Revelation)
- Drinkhaterade (Captain) mage
- Gaunab bird
- Brodionzio bird
Sub - Rapsalot mage
Team C) iHack:
- Cosmicxghost (Captain) Mage
- Edensfury mage
- Rushorgtfo bird
Sub - Zeus bear
Team D) Hax:
- Hahahahabirdy(Captain) bird
- Cloakker bear
- Parfaite mage
Sub - Reddwolfak bear
Team E) Babys:
-TrippHazzard (Captain) bird
- Sub Eberaararie mage
Team F) Homework:
- Oneshotfury (Captain) mage
- Mrvietnamese bird
- Sub Allilover bird
Team G) The Elite
- Livemau (Captain) bird
- Codybearr bear
- Jugernuget bird
Sub - pending ign
Team P) Rated M for Mature
- Ideliver (Captain) mage
- Walkhard mage
- Ywforplaying bird
Sub - Doubledutchy mage
Team H) Bullies (revelation)
- Trickiestftw (Captain) mage
- Aerobirdy bird
- Buddyf bear
Sub - Aratebyeoanfhslenfj bear
Team I) ARG Warriors
- Saool (Captain) mage
- Bglir mage
Sub - unknown
Team J) Olymphus
- Trueplayer (Captain) bird
- Imkelly mage
- Truepk bird
Sub - Aphrodiiite mage
Team K) We already won
- Swimmingstar (Captain) mage
- Enikazie mage
- Mothwing mage
Sub - ?
Team L) COT
- Birdbrainjr (Captain) bird
- Crimsontider mage
- Onebaddazzbear bear
Sub - Slangbow bird
Team M) COT 2
- Apostel (Captain) bear
- Fncrazy bear
Good Luck to All and thank you for entering and following this tournament.