1vs1 PVP Free For All tournament. All classes welcome!
No of Participants: Maximum 36
How to Join:
--Register here in the forums by entering your in game name and forum name:
-Please list your optimal time frame in which you are most available (this will help coordinate matches.)
--Also, write under this thread your forum names and in game names.
When to play:
--Tournament will begin after sign-ups have officially closed on 5/4/12. You will have several days to find and schedule your match with the opponent that the bracket generator randomly matches you up against.
Matches need to be completed and a screen capture posted on the forums to be official. You need 5 kills of your opponent documented with a screen shot per match to advance.
--We'll keep track of the tournament.
--Fight with your opponent until whoever gets 5 kills. First individual to successfully win 5 rounds vs. the opponent wins. That person will then advance to the next round.
1) Keep it clean.
2) When signing up, you need to list the best times when you can play your matches
3) Beginning the match before both sides are accounted for and agree to go will void the match.
4) Games must be passworded and agreed to be official by both parties.
5) All games need to be done by the end of the weekend. No - shows are up for disqualification.
6) Only lvl 10 characters may be used.
7) Quitting an official match once started will result in a forfeit, thus a loss for that match.
8) Leaving to avoid a death or refresh your hp/mana is NOT permitted and will result in a voided match and if continued will lead to a disqualification.
9) All matches must be played on the same map
10) It will be your responsibility to organize/find and execute matches.
11) All classes, builds, types are allowed
12) Any exploitation of ANY known or unknown cheat, hack, glitch, or bug will result in immediate disqualification and possible ban.
13) The use of macros (chrome) is not allowed. But you may use a computer.
14) Allowing anyone to play on your account during a sanctioned match is strictly prohibited and agaisnt tos. Any person found playing for someone else will be disqualified IMMEDIATELY.
15) You must stick with the same class throughout the tournament. For ex: if you are a engineer and have all three classes you can not use an operative if you are entered as a engineer.
16) You must kill your opponent 5 times and submit the number of your kills taking a screenshot, to show you won and to move onto the next round.
*Screenshot information can be found here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?995-How-to-post-screenshots-using-ONLY-your-Iphone
1st Place: 500 Platinum and a Bugsy pet
2nd Place: 200 Platinum and a DL Shield or Vular pet of choice
3rd Place: 100 Platinum and a vular pet of choice
4th Place: 100 Platinum and a a vular pet of choice
Oh and Good luck! May the odds be ever in your favor!