Tournament Thread Replies
Lexlyde is hosting a 3v3 CTF tournament in Pocket Legends! There are only 8 spots available which have already been claimed (teams posted below). Participants will be randomly assigned to opponents via the in game bracket. The tournament will commence as soon as the team captain has entered his team into the tournament OFFICIALLY.
How to Enter:
Sign up by clicking "Join Tournament" on THIS PAGE (Click) and also post your IGN and class below. You must do both to be a part of this tournament. Note: You cannot join using the mobile app. You have to be on a desktop computer/laptop or use your mobile browser (after clicking view full site). See the screenshots below for clarification.
By signing up, you agree to all rules of the contest.
1) Keep it civil. Rudeness and vulgarities will not be tolerated.
2) After signing up, (and after participants have been randomly paired) you will need to contact the person you will be dueling against to discuss the best times when you both can play your match.
3) Beginning the match before both sides are accounted for and agree to go will void the match.
4) Games must have a password that is agreed by both parties.
5) All matches must be completed and reported within 7 days (one week) of the round's starting date. For example, if round one starts on the morning of February 10, 2014 (Pacific Standard Time), all round one matches need to be finished and reported on or before 11:59PM Pacific Standard Time on February 17, 2014. No-shows will result in a forfeit. Note: If one party cannot be reached after this time frame (7 days) has passed, the other party will automatically go to the next round. If both parties cannot be reached, one party will be randomly moved to the next round.
6) Only level 61 characters may be used.
7) No subs are permitted. However, if a team member leaves the game, the match may continue, though you may find yourself at a disadvantage. The opposing team can choose to continue or pause (keep in mind, respect and sportsmanship go a long way in life).
8) Leaving an official match to avoid a death or to refresh your hp/mana is NOT permitted and will result in a disqualification. Unless it is due to a disconnection or other serious issue, leaving is not allowed.
9) All matches must be played in the map "Rockwall Forts"
10) It will be your responsibility to organize/find and execute matches.
11) Any exploitation of ANY known or unknown cheat, hack, glitch, or bug will result in immediate disqualification of this PvP tournament, ineligibility to participate in future events hosted by TCG and may be subject to a ban. TCG reserves the right to disqualify any participant for suspicious and/or disruptive activity.
12) The use of macros (chrome) are not allowed. You may use a computer to participate in the contest though.
13) Allowing anyone else to play on your account during an official match is strictly prohibited and against the Terms of Service. Any person found playing for someone else will be disqualified and not eligible to participate in any future events hosted by TCG and may result in a ban.
14) You must stick with the same character throughout the tournament. For example: if you are a mage in round one, you must remain using the same mage throughout your participation of the contest. Class hopping (changing classes/toons) will result in a disqualification.
15) You may not respec your character during a battle.
16) There are no rematches.
17) You must successfully retrieve the flag and score five (5) points and submit the match by taking a screenshot (and posting it in this thread), to show you won and to move onto the next round. The screenshot must contain the following elements:
A. Your IGN/Forum Name/Team Name (any is fine is fine, no preference).
B. Your opponent's IGN/Forum Name/Team Name
C. The score
Please ensure you are using a device that can take screenshots. No other form of reporting a won battle will be valid. If you do not take a screenshot showing the number of your kills and post it here, that match will not be valid.
*Screenshot information can be found here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...iPhone-Android
See something? Say something! If you see anyone breaking the contest rules or cannot contact your opponent, please screenshot (if applicable) it and PM "Xghostzx" or "lexlyde".
There is currently a gold prize. I will edit this section later, as I don't know how Lexlyde wants to accordingly distribute the donated gold, nor do I recall how much has been donated (it is a pretty good amount though)!
Signed Up Teams:
8 Inches Buffed:
- Spouse ( cpt, forum name: Bountyghost )
- Tankography ( cpt, Bad Guy )
- Wall ( cpt, Lexlyde )
- Iperv ( cpt, Perf )
- Hugecritties ( cpt, Gaunab )
- Fragable ( cpt, FFA )
- Boiled ( cpt, Boiled_35 )
- Blitz ( cpt, Blitzkraig
Have fun, and good luck!