Tournament Thread Replies
No of Players: 32
Type: Single Elimination
Character Level: 76-77
PvP Map: “PVP ARENA (3 on 3) - Frozen Free-For-All!”
The Spacetime Community Team is hosting a 1v1 PvP tournament in Pocket Legends! There are only 32 spots available so be sure to sign up soon! After 32 people have signed up, participants will be randomly assigned to opponents. The tournament will commence as soon as 32 individuals have signed up.
How to Enter:
1. Post your In-Game Name, Class AND character level here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?191866
1. In-Game Name: Seoratrek
2. Class: Enchantress
3. Character Level: 77
By signing up, you agree to all rules of the contest.
1) Keep it civil. Rudeness and vulgarities will not be tolerated.
2) After signing up, (and after participants have been randomly paired) you will need to contact the person you will be dueling against to discuss the best times when you both can play your match.
3) Beginning the match before both sides are accounted for and agree to go will void the match.
4) Games must have a password that is agreed by both parties.
5) All matches must be completed and reported within 3 days of the round's starting date. For example, if round one starts on the morning of December 8, 2014 (Pacific Standard Time), all round one matches need to be finished and reported on or before 11:59PM Pacific Standard Time on December 10, 2014. No-shows will result in a forfeit. Note: If one party cannot be reached (meaning the other party has contacted me about the issue) after this time frame (3 days) has passed, the other party will automatically go to the next round. If both parties cannot be reached (or have not submitted a valid entry), one party will be randomly moved to the next round.
6) Only level 76 or 77 characters may be used.
7) Quitting an official match once it has started will result in a forfeit, thus a loss for that match.
8) Leaving an official match to avoid a death or to refresh your hp/mana is NOT permitted and will result in a disqualification.
9) All matches must be played in the map “PVP ARENA (3 on 3) - Frozen Free-For-All!”
10) It will be your responsibility to organize/find and execute matches.
11) Any exploitation of ANY known or unknown cheat, hack, glitch, or bug will result in immediate disqualification of this PvP tournament and may be subject to a ban. Spacetime reserves the right to disqualify any participant for suspicious and/or disruptive activity.
12) The use of macros (chrome) are not allowed. You may use a computer to participate in the contest though.
13) Allowing anyone else to play on your account during an official match is strictly prohibited and against the Terms of Service. Any person found playing for someone else will be disqualified and may result in a ban.
14) You must stick with the same character throughout the tournament. For example: if you are a mage in round one, you must remain using the same mage throughout your participation of the contest. Class hopping (changing classes/toons) will result in a disqualification.
15) You may not respec your character during a battle. This also includes no changing sets or any other sorts of attributes.
16) There are no rematches. No exceptions.
17) Spectators are not permitted. The only people that are allowed in the match are the battling participants. Any other parties present during/after the battle will void the match (regardless of the outcome).
18) Spacetime reserves the right to amend these regulations as needed (for clarification etc.)
19) You must kill your opponent 5 times and submit the number of your kills by taking a screenshot (and posting it in this thread), to show you won and to move onto the next round. You are responsible for taking and posting your own screenshot. Discuss this matter with your opponent. Having someone come in after the match to take the screenshot on your behalf is also not allowed. The screenshot AND post must contain the following elements:
A. Your IGN
B. Your opponent's IGN
C. The score
Please ensure you are using a device that can take screenshots. No other form of reporting a won battle will be valid. If you do not take a screenshot showing the number of your kills and post it here, that match will not be valid.
*Screenshot information can be found here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...iPhone-Android
See something? Say something! If you see anyone breaking the contest rules or cannot contact your opponent, please screenshot (if applicable) it and PM "Seoratrek".
Winner: 500 Platinum + A choice of one (1) winterfest related vanity*
Finalist: 250 Platinum + A choice of one (1) winterfest related vanity*
*The list of available vanities to choose from is to be announced. Keep an eye on this thread for updates.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Are there certain items (i.e.: founders, forgotten, rings) that are not allowed?
A: You can use any sort of items/vanities of your choosing. There are no limitations.
Q: What types of build or classes are allowed for this tournament?
A: All classes, builds, and types are allowed. Note: Once you have entered as a specific character, you may not change characters for this tournament.
Q: Is rushing allowed?
A: Once both sides are accounted for and agree to start, rushing is allowed from then on. Note: You must initially start the battle with a "go".
Q: How can we keep track of the tournament's progress?
A: See this page: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tour...?do=view&id=64 Note: This link will only work on the full version of the forums.