PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Allow chat toggle for 5 lines down to 1 on iPhone/iPod like iPad

setec
04-28-2010, 11:32 PM
Suggestion: Allow chat toggle for 5 lines down to 1 on iPhone/iPod like iPad

Unless I am missing something, I can't find where to toggle the chat lines from 5 to 1 lines on the iPhone/iPod like I can on the iPad.

So, if this does not exist, can you add it? 5 lines takes up a lot of space. Good for Towne, bad for dungeons. :)

Klaus Ze Behr
04-29-2010, 01:13 AM
Agreed. This would be a nice feature to add for those of us who like the scenery.

Aegis
04-29-2010, 04:21 AM
Especially considering you moved the text down, which is a very painful move. Get it back up top please, cant see the mobs ahead, the rest of the party, scenery, etc.

asommers
04-29-2010, 09:04 AM
We will be addressing this today.

-ALS

TheBaconKing
04-29-2010, 01:38 PM
We will be addressing this today.

-ALS

The three lines are perfect. Thanks!

Just one thing though. Could you include a setting or a toggle to allow a few more lines when we want. Like in the Towne the three lines is sometimes not enough and you miss parts of the conversation.

Before 1.1 when we went to type something in, the window would show more lines than what we see normally.

Love
04-29-2010, 01:59 PM
The three lines are perfect. Thanks!

Just one thing though. Could you include a setting or a toggle to allow a few more lines when we want. Like in the Towne the three lines is sometimes not enough and you miss parts of the conversation.

Before 1.1 when we went to type something in, the window would show more lines than what we see normally.

YES, I really miss that, talking with other players today sometimes I would miss complete sentences if 2 or 3 people spoke at once.
This needs urgent attention.
(notice the bold for ugentness)