PDA

View Full Version : PvP

Helicopter
05-30-2013, 05:40 AM
I have many MANY suggestions for PvP and here are some of 'em:
(Credit to the people who suggested the following already)
New PvP Maps:
Most players already know every part of the map (It isnt really hard to learn it).
And Im just suggesting,maybe the new PvP maps should be the dungeons with connections and stuff :P

New PvP Modes:
Free-For-All
Everybody (If not everybody then some) LUUUVS Free-For-All like I do :D It would be faster to gain achies,faster to get kills.

Team Deathmatch
Its almost like CTF only that is has no limit until every body leaves or something.

New PvP Options:
-Set a password for private fights.
-Limit to how many players on each team.
-Guild Wars! Type in your guild name (Acessible for officers or GM Only) and your opponent types in theirs
And then set a limit of players. once Filled, Let the War Start!
-Specific Level Option.
-Pets Disable/Enable Option

Well,thats Some of what I thought About hehe.

Tell me what you think. :)

Alhuntrazeck
05-30-2013, 07:37 AM
Nice, PvP in AL really needs some revamping. Since the thumb is mightier than the thank button, I'm thumbing you up, which will get you about 1/10th of a bar! :)

rapball
05-30-2013, 07:44 AM
Hunt ur right the AL pvp needs some serious revamping I join u but 2/10 the way of this thread

Helicopter
05-30-2013, 06:15 PM
Nice, PvP in AL really needs some revamping. Since the thumb is mightier than the thank button, I'm thumbing you up, which will get you about 1/10th of a bar! :)

Thanks Al and Crapballz :D

cyrusrevange
06-03-2013, 10:49 PM
Hi, Rouge they have higher critic,DEX,Damage,DPS than warriors, is like rouge are warriors. I dont know why rouge should have all higher stats than warriors, only warriors have slightly higher HP which higher DEX of rouge can be same as higher HP, so in my point of view rouges are warrior with high critic,DEX,DAMAGE,DPS.
I still dont understand why warriors should have lower damage and DPS than rouges, rouges should only have high critic and DEX...

Slashiroth
06-03-2013, 11:54 PM
Nice sudgestions but they could use tweeking, first of all private pvp matches are a no no since its way too easy to kill farm and as far as guild wars go how about this gm sets certain # of people on each side and a time limit like 10-15mins or more and whatever side gets then most kills in the allowed time wins.