PDA

View Full Version : Please increase the number of inventory slots or lower price on stash space

Aplyed
05-30-2013, 08:37 AM
Price on stash space is way to expensive 180 Plats really ? I have nearly 200 stash space, i have 500 inventory slots on my main is just not enough.
It would be nice if u could lower the amount of plat needed or Added the max items a toon can carry . Just curious of Why make the toon able to carry so much but not the stash ? Making storage toons sucks , U have to remember where to put your items . Its just a pain . Please read this and don't just push it off to side. I'd like some kinda reply . As i read most of all the suggestions and feed back but tons seem to just get skipped by Devs,Mods, admins and what not. This is important as the game grows so should our storage space.

Aplyed
06-06-2013, 04:59 PM
Please mods reply

Gameplay
06-06-2013, 05:46 PM
Price on stash space is way to expensive 180 Plats really ? I have nearly 200 stash space, i have 500 inventory slots on my main is just not enough.
It would be nice if u could lower the amount of plat needed or Added the max items a toon can carry . Just curious of Why make the toon able to carry so much but not the stash ? Making storage toons sucks , U have to remember where to put your items . Its just a pain . Please read this and don't just push it off to side. I'd like some kinda reply . As i read most of all the suggestions and feed back but tons seem to just get skipped by Devs,Mods, admins and what not. This is important as the game grows so should our storage space.

That's why we have many alts to stash stuff and more alts to stash stuff

Aplyed
06-07-2013, 10:03 PM
I guess u didn't read part that says , Making storages toons suck ect ect ect. ....Mods?