PDA

View Full Version : Unity Alliance

Incognito_Koala
05-30-2013, 03:45 PM
Created 28/05/2013.

EDIT: Lhoruudemos has joined <High Powered> and the guild is still mine but with an older character, Incognitoedge. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I am Fuji (Lhoruudemos) I played Arcane Legends from the very beginning but retired on New Years day of 2013. I have since come out of retirement and began the game with a brand new character. I was a guild recruiter for Arcane Fellowship and also I'm an existing recruiter for Legion, from Pocket Legends. My experience with these two guilds has encouraged me to finally create my own guild.

My guild is Unity Alliance. It is a very casual guild focussing on community. I wish to offer new players an experience where they can find themselves in Arcane Legends and for seasoned veterans to simply enjoy a relaxed, non competitive group to be with.

If you'd like to join us, please message me or you can inbox me on Facebook (Fuji Phung).

You can also find the Unity Alliance group page in Facebook but to join up, please inbox me with your character name.

Whether you stay or go, I hope you enjoy your time with Unity Alliance.

With Unity Alliance, we are one and we are the alliance for all.

Incognito_Koala
07-15-2013, 08:02 PM
www.facebook.com/groups/arcanelegends.guild.unityalliance

- This is the link to the Facebook Group page. Please find me (fujikochphung11) and inbox me with your 'in-game-name' and I will add you :)

Happy questing.

wvhills
07-15-2013, 08:51 PM
So, u want people to join ur guild but u arent even in it?! O.o