PDA

View Full Version : Best Time Runners

kingoburgo
05-30-2013, 03:55 PM
1. Who are best time runners in game, name 15-20 please
2. Can anyone from them give some tips to me, I would not only thank them, but pay gold (from 1 million gold, depends on lessons).
Please name who would you think could give such lessons, or PM me if you are the one.
3. What class is in demand for time run teams, and what's best levels and equipment?

Energizeric
05-30-2013, 04:05 PM
I'd say rogues with mythic helm/armor and hooks or other DPS weapons are the best time runners. There are a bunch of them who are very good.

wowdah
05-30-2013, 05:53 PM
I'm good.. but btw energizeric... what you said is completely false. Mythic helm/armor and hooks doesn't make someone the best time runners. It takes skill too. It's mostly skill in fact.
kingoburgo pm me on frynoodles in game, or here.. I suppose i could give you some tips.. (season 3 leaderboard timed winner for some maps..) .
There are many good time runners in game

Energizeric
05-30-2013, 05:55 PM
Well of course it takes skill. I didn't mean to imply that it didn't. He was asking which class & equipment was best, so I answered that part. All the good gear in the world doesn't help if you have no skill.

hotpimp
05-30-2013, 06:44 PM
Hmn, im leaderboarder, my teams great #1 enhanced hauntlet havent tried pure yet.
But yes, takes skill.

1 elite sorc is needed.
2-3 rogues.

Clear first room as fast as u can.
When the last 3-5 monsters spawn rogues should advance to the next room while the sorc finishes them off.
Try to clear off the second room asap and stay close to the door,
You dont have to clear the second room so stay near the door. Always have a runner(rogue ofc) that will dash through the boss. Boss shouldnt take more then 7 seconds with some rogues and a sorc.

Tips- know when to dash.
Premature dashes will dash u into the little green poison thingys and will cost u valuable seconds. Use an AOE PVE build.

Happy Running

Greencrow
05-31-2013, 11:18 AM
fry let me part of the leaderboardsplz :-) lol i know youre a good runner

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

Jed
05-31-2013, 06:21 PM
Limsyoker and a bunch of top rogues from Deviant Misfits are good at time running.

Jellowpy
05-31-2013, 06:49 PM
Imho Zentess best by far! I also respect sarai and defatsus capability...

wowdah
05-31-2013, 06:50 PM
Imho Zentess best by far! I also respect sarai and defatsus capability...

u don't respect mine :'(((((((((((((((??

Alhuntrazeck
06-01-2013, 10:36 AM
1 min diff between posts, wth...

csyui
06-01-2013, 11:18 AM
For hauntlet and cypts, you may consider using some twink characters (lv16 or lv21), as the level of the map assign to your character level.
For elite dungeon, you should equip with mystic & arcane items which helps a lot.

wowdah
06-01-2013, 11:20 AM
For hauntlet and cypts, you may consider using some twink characters (lv16 or lv21), as the level of the map assign to your character level.
For elite dungeon, you should equip with mystic & arcane items which helps a lot.
csyui! come bck!

Greencrow
06-01-2013, 12:33 PM
you ignored me </3

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD