Archerien
05-30-2013, 05:26 PM
Welcome to Fashion style guild!

If you wanna be part of fashion style just fill up this form

-----------------------------------------------------

Name:
Character:

*What is your Fashion Style?

*How will you prove that you are a fashion icon?

And post one picture for your High fashion icon Setcard

------------------------------------------------------------

RECRUITING OF FASHION STYLE in Arcane Legends games
is now OPEN! may 31, 2013

If you wanna see the Page of Fashion Style guild just type: https://www.facebook.com/FashionStyleGuild

Lets keep the high fashion style!! :)

What Is Fashion Style?

Fashion Style means advising you on the type clothes and accessories you should include in your outfit for different occasions.
We don’t tell you what to buy, it’s mostly about how you can use your existing clothes, bags, shoes, jewelry, etc.
the right way to project the image you want.

What to Expect

The first step in a Fashion Style consultation is discussing how you want to project yourself, how you see yourself, what you think are your strong and weak points, and so on. Next, we evaluate the differences between what you want and what actually is.
And based on these findings, we focus on your physical appearance, most importantly, what you wear.
The shape of your body and your face are important factors in deciding what types of clothes to wear, which accessories suit you, even the shape of your sunglasses! Once we are done with this analysis, we move to something more important – your attitude!

Attitude Matters

Your attitude matters a lot. If you’re not comfortable wearing certain types of clothes and/or accessories, you’ll never feel happy in whatever you wear. So we focus on choosing outfits in which you are comfortable and at ease.
And planning is not just us picking clothes and accessories for a single event. No, we teach you how to plan an outfit all by yourself, according to where you are going and whom you are meeting with.

Rules

Negatives:

No Spamming
No Insecure ("Insecure is making the one person for being famous" so lettme thank them LOL kidding)
No hypocrites
No bad words
No Foul (violation) words
No Insulting one another
No Scamming guild mates
No Bad attitude allowed

Positives:

Guild members knows how to respect the Members, Recruiters Officers ,Co master and Master

You know how to be friendly so Members will trust you. Faithful and Honesty is the key of gaining a best friendship in Fashion style guild.

You know how to share a gift to members whatever value is it.

You know how to be responsible being a member and you know how to deal with a jokes being matured or Open minded.

The last one is the Cooperation. We need to cooperate and we need to give our attention to our officers or master. You can tell them your problems or whatsoever situation you have. So they can help you.

Being a fashion style guild is like a family. family that can treat everyone fair.

In one word describe your fashion style/fashion-sense!?

Archerien: Awesome!

missdynamo
05-31-2013, 12:33 AM
This is me when it snowed...alot lol 31771

Limsi
05-31-2013, 12:52 AM
Just a quick reminder: we are not allowed to disclose personal information such as email address and location to avoid possible dangers being committed as stated in our forum rules :)

Goodluck with the guild, love the concept!

missdynamo
05-31-2013, 01:03 AM
And this is me with my pink hair....i wasnt well at the time 31776

Archerien
05-31-2013, 02:16 AM
Nice Loader, That pink hair is a fashionable you have a different hair color :P

Archerien
06-02-2013, 09:44 PM
:p Hi goodmorning everyone

Archerien
06-03-2013, 07:57 AM
Loderbull- Change name into Missydynamic Soon will be update the SET CARD

Serainee
06-04-2013, 11:11 PM
Why am I out of the guild? i got Kicked out. -_-

Ladylips
06-12-2013, 10:02 PM
This guild is Disable for the meanttime

Arcanboy
12-21-2015, 09:05 AM
good luck for the future

Graovans
12-22-2015, 04:07 AM
good luck for the future
The date of the post tho.. XD

Intous
12-22-2015, 03:07 PM
The date of the post tho.. XD

Lmao XD ahahahahaha.
I tought i was the only one who noticed.