PDA

View Full Version : Packing Journey

water
05-30-2013, 05:27 PM
Since cap is tomorrow or next Friday, Is it best to sell my gear now or after cap has been released?

joshtheboss
05-30-2013, 05:30 PM
I'll buy your gear at half price since it usually drops to about 1/3 of the price after a new cap

Caiahar
05-30-2013, 05:32 PM
There iz nu cap tomorrow or next Friday. Look Insider section or announcement section. Any news? Nope.

water
05-30-2013, 05:33 PM
I'll buy your gear at half price since it usually drops to about 1/3 of the price after a new cap
1.9 mil?

joshtheboss
05-30-2013, 05:34 PM
There iz nu cap tomorrow or next Friday. Look Insider section or announcement section. Any news? Nope.

Don't listen to this guy he is trying to steer you away from a good deal.

joshtheboss
05-30-2013, 05:34 PM
1.9 mil?

For what set?

CrimsonTider
05-30-2013, 05:35 PM
Don't listen to this guy he is trying to steer you away from a good deal.

Don't listen to this guy. He is just trying to merch a good deal at your expense. Relax on the cap raise. STS will inform us when the time comes.

water
05-30-2013, 05:35 PM

y suld i bilve ancument wen dere iz nu thread?

ppl in genural tel meh abut kap iz suun :)

joshtheboss
05-30-2013, 05:36 PM

Ya. New cap coming real soon :-).

Caiahar
05-30-2013, 05:37 PM

People in General are simply trolling you. No cap yet.
Correct me if I am wrong, but josh is maybe trying to get your gear at a really low price by telling you it drops, and cap is soon.

water
05-30-2013, 05:38 PM
Don't listen to this guy. He is just trying to merch a good deal at your expense. Relax on the cap raise. STS will inform us when the time comes.

Mind if I may ask, I'm quite new to this game and forums. But what does STS stand for or mean?

water
05-30-2013, 05:38 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but josh is maybe trying to get your gear at a really low price by telling you it drops, and cap is soon.

oh he is?

Caiahar
05-30-2013, 05:40 PM

Mind if I may ask, I'm quite new to this game and forums. But what does STS stand for or mean?
SpaceTime Studios. They are the makers of PL.
If you are new, allow me to tell u a little.
Ppl here nowadays try to get advantage of newer ppl, telling them wrong information (not directed specifcally at anyone)
So, only believe these things if a Developer of PL tells you.

joshtheboss
05-30-2013, 05:40 PM
oh he is?

Lol. I'm just messing with you don't really want your set. The closest estimate for a cap is put at around 2 months or so.

Caiahar
05-30-2013, 05:41 PM

oh he is?
Yes, he is most likely. Cap is not soon, and even if devs were planning cap, they would fix the game first. There are many bugs that need to be fixed, and if PL wasnt neglected, then they would be fixed before cap.

water
05-30-2013, 05:43 PM
thank you shadow :)

joshtheboss
05-30-2013, 05:44 PM
Yes, he is most likely. Cap is not soon, and even if devs were planning cap, they would fix the game first. There are many bugs that need to be fixed, and if PL wasnt neglected, then they would be fixed before cap.

Fix the game. Lol.

CrimsonTider
05-30-2013, 06:01 PM

Thank you for repeating what I said.

Lol. I'm just messing with you don't really want your set. The closest estimate for a cap is put at around 2 months or so.

Wrong again. There is NO estimated date of release.

Caiahar
05-30-2013, 06:17 PM

Thank you for repeating what I said.

Wrong again. There is NO estimated date of release.
Sorry crimsontider, I posted, didnt see your post.

Jcyee
05-30-2013, 08:51 PM
People really need to start checking the Announcements section...

Everything everyone needs/wants to know about future updates is there, all in one spot.

4andababy
05-30-2013, 08:54 PM
People really need to start checking the Announcements section...

Everything everyone needs/wants to know about future updates is there, all in one spot.

Make guyde plox?

Argyros
05-30-2013, 08:54 PM
Guys~

They will announce the cap (devs) a month or so In advance. Chill pls.

Jcyee
05-30-2013, 09:00 PM
Make guyde plox?

1. Click HERE (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?5-PL-Announcements).

2. Done!

4andababy
05-30-2013, 09:01 PM
Make guyde plox?

1. Click HERE (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?5-PL-Announcements).

2. Done!

I understand step 1 but what do I do for step 2 :p

Reunegade
05-31-2013, 01:06 AM
I understand step 1 but what do I do for step 2 :p
Jcyee's guide is redundant I don't get it either