PDA

View Full Version : Cant access account :(

Andemius
05-30-2013, 08:21 PM
Hi, ive been playing for like 2days as guest and i modify and accidentally connected it with my cousin's facebook account because his account is already connected. I thought it would ask me to put my facebook and password account which it did not. So there it goes ive been playing now for like 10days or more. With still my cousins facebook account because i can log in his account without putting his password because it was registered in my ipad mini. But this day my cousin changed his password so i cant access my account. I wanted to change my email address unfortunately. Last week there's no modify button on my account in nexus. Please help. I want to change my email and access my game again :( i can tell you all the details that i can give. Thanks in advance.

joshtheboss
05-30-2013, 08:33 PM
Your best chance might be to contact sts support. Make sure to give lots of details to maximize your chances of getting your account back.

Andemius
05-31-2013, 12:20 PM
Thanks sir, I have a new problem now. I already know my cousins password but he said i should reaccess my al account to my original account using fb. But whenever i log in my al account theres no "my account" option inorder for me to change my emailaddress. Is there anyone who knows how? I need help.