PDA

View Full Version : vest of luck

badness707
05-31-2013, 09:54 AM
I'm sure people have seen the vest of luck in the game and I'm wondering if there will ever be procs on armor or helms. It would be cool to see that happen cause then the luck vest can give lil extra luck on drops and opening crates as well as bring the prices and value of epic and other armors as well. Has this been considered yet? Luck may have helped me get something good when I opened all 50 of those crates yesterday.

matanofx
05-31-2013, 01:10 PM
what youre suggesting is gear that gives luck when you kill enemies or gear that gives luck when you open chests/crates? or even both

i think it was diablo2 that i played and the gear gave chance to better loot from bosses, would totally change the face of the market if it ever happened in al.

badness707
05-31-2013, 05:22 PM
what youre suggesting is gear that gives luck when you kill enemies or gear that gives luck when you open chests/crates? or even both

i think it was diablo2 that i played and the gear gave chance to better loot from bosses, would totally change the face of the market if it ever happened in al.Both and wouldn't it make things just lil bit easier. Like damage proc or heal proc etc on all armors common to soon to be arcane armors. Just like how weapons have proc

badness707
06-13-2013, 05:17 PM
Ty sts for making a luck ring its not a vest or nothing but it will do. Again thank you

Zanpakuto
06-13-2013, 07:19 PM
There's a luck ring? Or are you talking about the amulet