PDA

View Full Version : <<[[Shadow Quasars]]>>

Kuazzae
05-31-2013, 02:07 PM

Who are we?
We are the Shadow Quasars a new Guild starting up, I’m Kuazzae a sorcerer and the GM, i decided to create a guild, at first just for my family and friends, but now i would like to expand the family. The main Goal of our family it's to have fun =) at the time we are more focused in PVE. So you like playing AL, are committed to game and want to have fun join us=) Also I’m from Portugal, so portuguese speakers (from portugal or any other country) are more than welcome.

At the time we have 3 officers
- Mantix (English and Portuguese)
- Yasmiine (Portuguese)
- Dilizi (English and Portuguese)

We are online practically every day, but not 24/7.
We don't have any Recruiters, with each addition to Guild we'll promote the ones who help the guild and its members Grow, also just 3 officers it's not doable either, some of you will be promoted as well, however this promotion requires trust from the original Officers or the GM.

The main Rules of our Guild.

1 – Don’t beg for anything (to guildies or to anyone in the game)
2 – Don't spam
3 – We don't have a Level requirement, but we expect that you are trying to level up. If you need help, ask a fellow Guildie.
4 – If we begin defeating a boss together, than when the final blow it's given we all need to be alive, it's a matter of respect.
5 – Treat everyone with the same respect as you would your family

Always remember, Arcane Legends is supposed to be fun, not some obligation or worry, we already have to many of those, work, school (Girlfriend or Wife lol =P). And this is the main rule mandatory to everyone in our guild HAVE FUN!

As soon as the GUILD as a few members I’ll make some contests to earn GOLD, PETS etc... just to make AL even more fun!

The Shadow Hall it's yours as soon as you join =)

To apply to our GUILD just fill this form (really small), to help keep things organized.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Iawimdaj8FJ-a21XfjWbHeEtqdL-VwTAaE3z32cliS8/viewform

Feel free to use our sign.

If you want you can create one and share it.

Our email for whatever you need:

shadowquasars@gmail.com

Regards,
Kuazzae

Tishamaxine
06-15-2013, 02:17 AM
Good luck to ur guild!