PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations!

Drxx
05-31-2013, 04:45 PM
Recently space-time has had their 250 Millionth gaming session. This is a huge accomplishment for everyone. Congratulations to the company, and the fellow users! I look forward to seeing more success in the future. Thanks to the company for making the some of the best MMO games.

Suggestion: As this is a huge accomplishment, there should be a small event I suggest a new vanity, something classic, droppable, and unique! This vanity should be available in all games as a drop. This would be something unordinary and a first ever! The vanity should be very rare though making it even more special!

Once again congratulations.

Please post your ideas!

DocDoBig
05-31-2013, 05:04 PM
Cool! Where did you find this? Link please.

Also i think a quarter billion is kinda much, too much actually. Not confuzzled with 25m ?

TheSnowman
05-31-2013, 05:06 PM
Cool! Where did you find this? Link please.

Also i think a quarter billion is kinda much, too much actually. Not confuzzled with 25m ?

Here you go:

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/05/29/spacetime-studios-celebrates-260-million-play-sessions-with-mass/

DocDoBig
05-31-2013, 05:23 PM
Here you go:

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/05/29/spacetime-studios-celebrates-260-million-play-sessions-with-mass/

Cool beans! Thanks for sharing.
I confuzzled game sessions with downloads and not with parties.

Kuero
05-31-2013, 07:07 PM
Recently space-time has had their 250 Millionth gaming session. This is a huge accomplishment for everyone. Congratulations to the company, and the fellow users! I look forward to seeing more success in the future. Thanks to the company for making the some of the best MMO games.

Suggestion: As this is a huge accomplishment, there should be a small event I suggest a new vanity, something classic, droppable, and unique! This vanity should be available in all games as a drop. This would be something unordinary and a first ever! The vanity should be very rare though making it even more special!

Once again congratulations.

Please post your ideas!

If you are looking for a dev's attention you should copy and paste this thread into the AL forums. Oh and don't forget to let them know that it shall not appear only in AL