PDA

View Full Version : Dex Mage?

joshtheboss
05-31-2013, 06:53 PM
I just want to ask why some people choose this over an int mage, you get lower mana shield lower regen and lower skill damage. The only real benefit seems to be auto attack and dodge with the talon set. Also the Dex set is twice as much so why do people choose this over intellect.

Peanutbritle
05-31-2013, 06:59 PM
Inexperienced players choose it because they think that there attack will be better all around where in reality, the skills they have do no damage compared to nuke mages by level 25! Do a nuke mage. They are the best all around in my opinion. I see that others may disagree but this is simply my belief. :) Nuke mages get the most kills too :)

Rot
06-01-2013, 02:46 AM
At low levels, they prefer Dex because FB gives good damage PLUS hit%. Only starting from 35 part of the community would go Int.

Peanutbritle
06-01-2013, 01:23 PM
agreed.

Xcutiepiex
06-01-2013, 03:55 PM
Dex Mage nukes everything especial at lvl 56 pvp and if you know how to kite just right u can become very deadly

suchysuch
06-01-2013, 04:44 PM
The reason why people go dex on there mages is because they can use forgotten bows (tons of dmg). Another good benefit would be that your hit % is increased and your base dmg is also slightly increased. Most mages at lower lvls (10-40) like to put MOST of there skill points on dex so that they would be able nuke others in pvp, with forg bows and high hit %. A good amount of mages also put some skill points into intelligence so that they would have a higher mana regen.

joshtheboss
06-01-2013, 07:18 PM
Well maybe i should more specific. Why would you go dex over int at lvl 76 it seems have only a few advantages with more drawbacks.

Peanutbritle
06-02-2013, 11:25 AM
I would rather go intel for the regen and skill damage. May be just me tho.

ign-beararctic
06-21-2013, 07:55 PM
Im lvl 70 but im still a noob hah so idk what nuke mage means? and which kind of mage would be best? to split my points between i mean.. or should i put them all on int?

SkullCrusher
06-26-2013, 04:46 PM
Nuking is killing someone with one super strong combo. I haven't played the mage class in a LONG time but I think it was Drain + Fire and Lightning or something like that lol..

Rare
06-26-2013, 05:08 PM
Im lvl 70 but im still a noob hah so idk what nuke mage means? and which kind of mage would be best? to split my points between i mean.. or should i put them all on int?

Nuke mage means highest skill damage so you can do the most damage possible. Usually this entails full int and using a staff.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

CHAIRKILLS
07-05-2013, 11:29 PM
I think dex mage is good because you can equip forgotten bow. But i still think nuke mage is good too.