PDA

View Full Version : When was 7-day elixir changed...? Any refunds to anyone who had one?

Zeus
06-01-2013, 10:14 PM
Hello,

Does anyone know when 7-day elixir was changed and if STS is providing anyone with refunds who had one? I had a 7 day elixir with more than 6 days time still left on it.

When I bought the product, it did not count down. Now, it is changed? Granted, I haven't played in a while but I still purchased something and should have it for the length of time that was granted and the manner the elixir counted down at the time of the purchase.

I'm pretty ticked off about this as I bought it with the mind-set that it would not be count down while offline. Now that I need to level my character, it isn't there anymore.

Does anyone know the way that STS handled this? I'm sure I'm not the only one who was burnt like this.

~Apollo

CrimsonTider
06-01-2013, 10:25 PM
I remember seeing a patch a few weeks back and they did change it. Not sure about how the customer service end worked on it, but I would think some were upset.

Lalarie
06-01-2013, 10:25 PM
I emailed them. Want to know what they said? NOTHING! They didn't even reply back. I sent them another, and they still didn't reply

Zeus
06-01-2013, 10:40 PM
I emailed them. Want to know what they said? NOTHING! They didn't even reply back. I sent them another, and they still didn't reply

Really? They should provide a refund, IMO, because what I purchased is not what it was changed to.

Valsacar
06-01-2013, 10:44 PM
It was a bug that it wasn't counting down properly, it was never intended to last for 7 days IG... common sense would tell you that, it makes no sense for them to sell something that you would use for a year. Consider the extra time you did get as a bonus and move on.

CrimsonTider
06-01-2013, 10:52 PM
It was a bug that it wasn't counting down properly, it was never intended to last for 7 days IG... common sense would tell you that, it makes no sense for them to sell something that you would use for a year. Consider the extra time you did get as a bonus and move on.

Think before you speak. If it was in the elixir description, bug or not, then a refund should be provided. In PL, which Apollo has played for 3 years now, the elixirs last until we use them. This is true in other STS games as well. So many of us would find this change "strange."

Learn some tact or don't post. Or as you like to put it, "If you don't agree with the thread, just ignore and move on."

Zeus
06-01-2013, 11:07 PM

Hello, Valsacar,

While the bolded statement may be true, when I bought the product, it was not advertised in that manner. As a result, that influenced me to purchase it at that time because I knew, even if I lost the urge to play, 60 platinum would not be wasted. However, now that the elixir has changed, my platinum has gone to waste and IMO, should be refunded. After all, at the time of the purchase, I purchased what they were advertising at that very moment, not what holds true today.

Valsacar
06-02-2013, 01:18 AM
Except what you bought was something advertised to last 7 days, it lasted more than 7 days therefore you got a deal.

Valsacar
06-02-2013, 01:23 AM
Think before you speak. If it was in the elixir description, bug or not, then a refund should be provided. In PL, which Apollo has played for 3 years now, the elixirs last until we use them. This is true in other STS games as well. So many of us would find this change "strange."

Learn some tact or don't post. Or as you like to put it, "If you don't agree with the thread, just ignore and move on."

I played PL too, the 7 day elixer lasted... 7 days, not a year. Think before you post, they owe you nothing.

marshmallow
06-02-2013, 01:46 AM
Hello,

Does anyone know when 7-day elixir was changed and if STS is providing anyone with refunds who had one? I had a 7 day elixir with more than 6 days time still left on it.

When I bought the product, it did not count down. Now, it is changed? Granted, I haven't played in a while but I still purchased something and should have it for the length of time that was granted and the manner the elixir counted down at the time of the purchase.

I'm pretty ticked off about this as I bought it with the mind-set that it would not be count down while offline. Now that I need to level my character, it isn't there anymore.

Does anyone know the way that STS handled this? I'm sure I'm not the only one who was burnt like this.

~Apollo
Are you expecting you'll be using a 7-day elixir that stops the time when you're offline? The way I understand it, the first time I saw it, it is meant to last 7 days whether you play it or not.

Zeus
06-02-2013, 02:58 AM
Are you expecting you'll be using a 7-day elixir that stops the time when you're offline? The way I understand it, the first time I saw it, it is meant to last 7 days whether you play it or not.

Perhaps you're misunderstanding me, so let me clarify:

At the time of the purchase, the way the elixir worked and the way it was advertised was completely different from the way it was changed to be.
The picture above shows my purchase date of the elixir. Now, when we bought the product, as said, it was misrepresented. Sure, in other Legends titles, the 7 day elixir works different. Trust me, I know. The entire reason why I made the purchase was because it was advertised not to count down. As of today, the product has changed. I didn't notice this previously because I took a break from Arcane Legends a few months back.

The expiry timer for Elixirs granted by Shazbot and Klaas will always count down, even if you log out of the game. Note that this is NOT the case for Elixirs bought from the store.

The following quote proves the 7-day elixir and other elixirs were not to be counted down, hence why I bought the elixir.

As a customer, what I bought is not what the product was changed into. I wouldn't have a problem with it if it was advertised to count down, as then I would know when to purchase it (on a week that I know I would be able to make full use of it). However, since at the time, that was not the case, I purchased it as it was a bargain and could surely help me level up for many levels to come.

It does not matter if I got "free hours" because when I purchased the product, that was exactly what it was advertised as. Considering that I have not finished using mine, it is completely unfair to change it without providing me & others with a refund.

I played PL too, the 7 day elixer lasted... 7 days, not a year. Think before you post, they owe you nothing.
I thought before I posted, mind you. Everything you need is posted within this quote. Enjoy! :)

Just some food for thought before flaming begins,

~Apollo

Valsacar
06-02-2013, 03:26 AM
Hey, I can play the find random quotes from Devs game too!

7 day and elixirs received from allies count down continuously

Hi Mochi,

This was a bug fix. The intent of the 7 day xp elxirs was that it would last for 7 consecutive calendar days. If you bought it on Monday, you should have had until next Monday to make use of it.

Well, I guess it is one of those bugs that no one wanted to report, so it went overlooked for a while.

As you can tell from the name, the intent of the elixir was to always expire after 7 days continuous calendar days. You got to enjoy the benefits of the bugged 7 day elixir for a long time. We hope you enjoyed it and apologize for the miss-set expectations.

Athenum
06-02-2013, 03:50 AM
I see where Apollo is coming from.

Coming from the previous STS titles myself, I would assume that purchased elixirs shouldn't count down when you are offline. This is how things were and believed it would be. (Don't get me wrong, I never purchased the 7 day elixir because it's my belief that if you can grind your way towards it, it isn't worth it.) It is normal to purchase the said elixir with this in mind.

But this was explained in a thread that I previously read written during the Kraken isles update, but am unable to locate. I paraphrase when I say that "it counts down, seven days as it was meant to be." I believe it was also tagged as an exploit, one that a lot of players benefited from even though unaware of its existence.

I do believe that it would have been nice to receive a personal notice prior to that change for those who did purchase it so that something may have been done by the player. I cannot say it was "mislabeled" because seven days, does mean seven days. However, it did lack the specific information, at the time, stating that it will count down after purchase, even if offline.

This sort of situation, I believe, needs a personal touch from customer service, a short explanation, especially for one who has served as a Liaison between STS and the players.

**I guess I took my time writing this reply as the quotes from the thread are already in the one above mine**

Zeus
06-02-2013, 04:14 AM
Hey, I can play the find random quotes from Devs game too!

Hello, Valsacar,

I am sorry, but now you are just trolling/baiting me to flame. If you took notice, each one of those quotes are after the patch notes where STS developers patched the bugged* elixir. Notice how my quote was before the patch notes and thus, inclined me to make my purchase based on the information provided.

If you're going to start getting nitty & gritty, do it elsewhere as I have provided you with all necessary information.

* = It was not known as bugged previously to many customers, as shown through a quote in the patch notes as to why the 7-day elixir was perceived in the way that it was.

Thanks!

~Apollo

Valsacar
06-02-2013, 05:27 AM
Of course the comments from the devs came AFTER they fixed the bug, they weren't aware that it was NOT WORKING AS INTENDED. Kind of hard to comment on a problem before you know there is a problem.

You quoted H2N where he was specifically talking about the free daily elixirs from Klaas and Shazbot, where he clarified that those elixirs from Klaas/Shazbot would count down always but the paid for versions of them would not. The 7 day elixir was not what he was talking about, because Klaas and Shazbot do not give that one away.

At no time did the description of the 7 day elixir state that it did NOT count down when offline, nor did it say that it did. You assumed that it did not, because the shorter duration ones do not. You were mistaken, it was not intended to work that way and was fixed once they were made aware of the problem. You got what you paid for, an elixir that gives you 50% faster xp gain for 7 days. I'm sorry if you thought it was an elixir that lasted for 168 dungeon hours, but that's not what it is.

Uzii
06-02-2013, 08:19 AM
Apollo is right. the product he bought doesnt fit the circumstances he bought it for now after the change therefore he and others should be refunded. if u r buying something all the conditions features etc should be clear and not misleading. i strongly belive that it wasnt a bug, bc it was here from the start of the game and in other their games it doesnt count down. and based on previous patches its sagnificant that they r really fast fixing even unreported bugs. saying it was a bug that is, well, everyone knows what it is (if u dont i feel sorry for u).
elixirs r time based and 7 days is time as every other so if 60 min doesnt countdown while in town or offline its naturaly same aply for 7 days. but bc is such a long time frame i think it just wasnt selling the amount they want so therefore the change.
they should have leave the ones bought before the patch untached (not counting down while offline) bc the circumstances they bought it were such.

Valsacar
06-02-2013, 09:05 AM
It was obviously a bug, common sense and simple math tells you that. Let's see, 4 plat for 15 minutes of 50% xp. That's 16 plat an hour, now lets look at the 7 day one... It would cost 2688 plat for the same amount of play time, and they are selling it for 60? If it doesn't seem right, it probably isn't right.

As I pointed out above, the order screen did NOT say it ticked down only in dungeons, so he got exactly what he bought. Those are the circumstances, you bought something and it wasn't working properly, it got fixed. If you read the Terms of Use, they have the right to modify anything doing with platinum at any time.

Do you have any idea how many bugs exist it a major program like this? Hundreds to thousands of bugs, or more. Some they catch on their own, but most require someone to report them. How do you know if something was reported or not? Perhaps you're referring to the bugs with torches and ice caverns? I guarantee those were probably reported by a player that realized it didn't seem right. I personally would have reported the 7 day elixir, but I never used it for more than a day so I didn't notice (once capped I removed it, because there was no point in having it sitting there for the next week when I'm capped).

Rare
06-02-2013, 09:21 AM
I'll just say my piece. And I'm not disagreeing there should be some level of refund, because the "issue" was mentioned several times and wasn't fixed. This lead people, myself included, to think it was the right way.

However, thinking logically, we all knew it was weird. Why would they sell an elixir like that for so cheap? Nobody would ever buy the 30 minute one. Calculating the cost of 30 min xp elixer over that time would be significantly more.

So, in closing, I agree with both sides somewhat.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

drgrimmy
06-02-2013, 09:35 AM
Here is the thread which talks about this issue when it was originally changed and sts's official response before they closed the thread:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?94245-7-days-x2-XP-Elixir-timer-running-while-in-town

CrimsonTider
06-02-2013, 09:54 AM

That was not what I said, nor my point. So let me clarify:

In PL, all of the elixirs, with exception to the Week-long 2xp elixir, are permanent until used. Being if I buy a Thrasher's today, it will still be on that toon 2 years from now if I don't ever run a map on that toon. There is no confusion because all of the elixirs in PL have always had appropriate descriptions. Since you use to play PL, you would also know elixirs use to countdown continuously, as well as being deleted upon leaving a map. This was always understood and no one disputed it.

If a player comes to AL from one of the other 3 STS games and purchases an elixir with the OLD description this one had, as Apollo did, you expect to get what you pay for, regardless of a "bug." However, this was NOT a "bug" but a "mistake" in the description provided in the patch notes as provided by Apollo.

You obviously have some sort of agenda. Would be best if you just drop it and move on.

Lalarie
06-02-2013, 09:54 AM
I went to do some digging in old threads, and quite funny they said it went unreported, here are one of the threads I found.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?80301-7day-elixir&highlight=elixir

Rare
06-02-2013, 10:01 AM
I went to do some digging in old threads, and quite funny they said it went unreported, here are one of the threads I found.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?80301-7day-elixir&highlight=elixir

And that is one of several places it was mentioned

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Bless
06-02-2013, 10:06 AM
So its fault on the developers part and it should be refunded

Uzii
06-02-2013, 10:27 AM
It was obviously a bug, common sense and simple math tells you that. Let's see, 4 plat for 15 minutes of 50% xp. That's 16 plat an hour, now lets look at the 7 day one... It would cost 2688 plat for the same amount of play time, and they are selling it for 60? If it doesn't seem right, it probably isn't right.

As I pointed out above, the order screen did NOT say it ticked down only in dungeons, so he got exactly what he bought. Those are the circumstances, you bought something and it wasn't working properly, it got fixed. If you read the Terms of Use, they have the right to modify anything doing with platinum at any time.

Do you have any idea how many bugs exist it a major program like this? Hundreds to thousands of bugs, or more. Some they catch on their own, but most require someone to report them. How do you know if something was reported or not? Perhaps you're referring to the bugs with torches and ice caverns? I guarantee those were probably reported by a player that realized it didn't seem right. I personally would have reported the 7 day elixir, but I never used it for more than a day so I didn't notice (once capped I removed it, because there was no point in having it sitting there for the next week when I'm capped).

60 combo elixir or bundle pack r examples of discount so 7 could be also. hard to say really now bc as others said above the thread asking it went around unaware. the info was just misleading.
they should leave the elixirs bought before patch to tick old way and new way only ones bought after. this conversation wouldnt exist then i think.
concerning the bugs they know or dont know how many of them r just "known issues"? i think thers a difference between not knowing and whats on top of their priority list.

Zeus
06-02-2013, 11:40 AM

In PL, all of the elixirs, with exception to the Week-long 2xp elixir, are permanent until used. Being if I buy a Thrasher's today, it will still be on that toon 2 years from now if I don't ever run a map on that toon. There is no confusion because all of the elixirs in PL have always had appropriate descriptions. Since you use to play PL, you would also know elixirs use to countdown continuously, as well as being deleted upon leaving a map. This was always understood and no one disputed it.

If a player comes to AL from one of the other 3 STS games and purchases an elixir with the OLD description this one had, as Apollo did, you expect to get what you pay for, regardless of a "bug." However, this was NOT a "bug" but a "mistake" in the description provided in the patch notes as provided by Apollo.

You obviously have some sort of agenda. Would be best if you just drop it and move on.

Hello, Valsacar,

The post quoted explains it all.

My point is this: If the elixir description was what it was today, I never would have purchased the product at that time because I know I would not be able to fully utilize it. However, since it wasn't, it influenced my purchase. Now that the product is changed, I believe I and others who have purchase this 7-day XP elixir should be refunded.

After all, I can't be the only one who thought: "Hey, I'll buy this now and use it later." Well, it's later and I'm down 120 platinum (considering I had to purchase another).

It's not about the miniscule amount of platinum, but rather about what was perceived at the time. Upon buying this elixir, I too was confused, but many reputable players also said that this was the way the elixir was supposed to work. If it was a bug/misrepresentation, fine, but there should be a refund provided as I bought the elixir thinking that it would not count down.

Example: I bought another elixir of it, but this time I bought it because I knew I would utilize it fully within the 7-day span now that the description is clear. Before, it wasn't, thus misrepresentation. I've bought many 7-day elixirs in PL so when I purchased this, since the description wasn't clear as it is in PL, as Crimson stated, I bought the 7-day elixir.

I hope this helps you understand,

~Apollo

drgrimmy
06-02-2013, 12:21 PM
Here is the thread which talks about this issue when it was originally changed and sts's official response before they closed the thread:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?94245-7-days-x2-XP-Elixir-timer-running-while-in-town

You guys can argue all you want. All of these points have been brought up in a previous post that was closed. See above link. This was the final statement from Sam:

Hi everyone,

The elixirs clearly state how they work in game currently. If you have previously purchased an elixir and feel it was mis-represented, we are always happy to discuss the issue with you. Please contact our Support Team by writing support@spacetimestudios.com. Our intent is to provide interesting premium options for those who wish to support us through Platinum purchases. Our apologies for any misconceptions with the 7 day xp elixir.

Thread closed

Sorry I didn't know how to copy from an old post to not make it look like I wrote it...

Spyce
06-02-2013, 12:23 PM
I'm confuzzled.
Someone expalin english.

Energizeric
06-02-2013, 02:16 PM
Hey Apollo, when I first started playing AL I purchased one of those 7 days elixirs and was surprised that it didn't count down unless I was in the dungeon. Even with all the farming I did during seasons 1 & 2, that same elixir lasted me well into season 3. So at that point even though I had already reached level 26, I went ahead and purchased another one figuring it would be good to level my pets faster when I was in the dungeon once in a while, and that I would end up using the balance of it up in season 4 (or maybe even season 5). Well, it was at that point that they changed it and it was used up within that week, so I never got any use out of it. I was a little annoyed about it, but then again I got so much good use out of the first one that I didn't complain. Remember that in PL the "week-long" elixir does actually last only 1 week. But you're a good customer, so I'd email them and maybe they'll credit you for that amount, or at a minimum maybe they can grant you a new free 7 day elixir so you can actually use it now. Maybe you should ask for that -- better chance of getting a free elixir than a plat credit I think.

octavos
06-02-2013, 02:53 PM
I poseted in that locked thread. And any elix that was purchaed was not supposed to count down. Ask for a refund, I did and recived it.

All I can say Casual playing can make u a happy person. Its the name of the game now a days, and apperception for updates.
Analogy: play for elite you hate nerfs, become casual and changes will be accepted with arms wide open...might mean less cash for devs...but all were here is to play a game.

All I recommend is to please think twice before a purchase. Can save you aggravation. Eg: ripmaw coming back, elix nerfs and finally creates XD.

:ghost:

Valsacar
06-02-2013, 05:11 PM

Played PL for 3 years, where week long (7 day) elixirs last for... 7 days.

Hello, Valsacar,

While the bolded statement may be true, when I bought the product, it was not advertised in that manner. As a result, that influenced me to purchase it at that time because I knew, even if I lost the urge to play, 60 platinum would not be wasted. However, now that the elixir has changed, my platinum has gone to waste and IMO, should be refunded. After all, at the time of the purchase, I purchased what they were advertising at that very moment, not what holds true today.

I purchased an item titled 7 day elixir and expected it to last me for 168 hours of in dungeon playing time. I know I had played another game from the same company where things don't work that way, but I'm not going to assume things work the same way as they did there.

Hello, Valsacar,

Hello, Valsacar,

The post quoted explains it all.

My point is this: If the elixir description was what it was today, I never would have purchased the product at that time because I know I would not be able to fully utilize it. However, since it wasn't, it influenced my purchase. Now that the product is changed, I believe I and others who have purchase this 7-day XP elixir should be refunded.

After all, I can't be the only one who thought: "Hey, I'll buy this now and use it later." Well, it's later and I'm down 120 platinum (considering I had to purchase another).

It's not about the miniscule amount of platinum, but rather about what was perceived at the time. Upon buying this elixir, I too was confused, but many reputable players also said that this was the way the elixir was supposed to work. If it was a bug/misrepresentation, fine, but there should be a refund provided as I bought the elixir thinking that it would not count down.

Example: I bought another elixir of it, but this time I bought it because I knew I would utilize it fully within the 7-day span now that the description is clear. Before, it wasn't, thus misrepresentation. I've bought many 7-day elixirs in PL so when I purchased this, since the description wasn't clear as it is in PL, as Crimson stated, I bought the 7-day elixir.

I hope this helps you understand,

~Apollo

Yes, I have an agenda, I'm tired of people who just whine and expect the world to go their way. Apollo knew that it seemed wrong, but instead of asking the person selling it he made an assumption and purchased the item. The item description did not say it lasted for 168 hours of in dungeon time, it said it lasted for 7 days. Having played other STS games, you would know that means it should last for 7 calendar days. You knew what it was, you're not a new player.

Hey Apollo, when I first started playing AL I purchased one of those 7 days elixirs and was surprised that it didn't count down unless I was in the dungeon. Even with all the farming I did during seasons 1 & 2, that same elixir lasted me well into season 3. So at that point even though I had already reached level 26, I went ahead and purchased another one figuring it would be good to level my pets faster when I was in the dungeon once in a while, and that I would end up using the balance of it up in season 4 (or maybe even season 5). Well, it was at that point that they changed it and it was used up within that week, so I never got any use out of it. I was a little annoyed about it, but then again I got so much good use out of the first one that I didn't complain. Remember that in PL the "week-long" elixir does actually last only 1 week. But you're a good customer, so I'd email them and maybe they'll credit you for that amount, or at a minimum maybe they can grant you a new free 7 day elixir so you can actually use it now. Maybe you should ask for that -- better chance of getting a free elixir than a plat credit I think.

That's the correct attitude to them fixing a bug.

Zeus
06-02-2013, 05:57 PM
Played PL for 3 years, where week long (7 day) elixirs last for... 7 days.

I purchased an item titled 7 day elixir and expected it to last me for 168 hours of in dungeon playing time. I know I had played another game from the same company where things don't work that way, but I'm not going to assume things work the same way as they did there.

Yes, I have an agenda, I'm tired of people who just whine and expect the world to go their way. Apollo knew that it seemed wrong, but instead of asking the person selling it he made an assumption and purchased the item. The item description did not say it lasted for 168 hours of in dungeon time, it said it lasted for 7 days. Having played other STS games, you would know that means it should last for 7 calendar days. You knew what it was, you're not a new player.

I did not know it seemed wrong. A lot of the elixir descriptions are different throughout their games, so I figured that is just how they set the elixirs to be. Thus, my point is a very valid one and a refund should be expected. I do not whine. I purchased a product thinking the 7 days did mean 168ish hours. Is there something wrong with that? No, because there was nothing saying that it would count down offline. However, now there is, so when I purchased the elixir this time around, I am going to make sure to make full use of it. As said before, when I purchased previously, I thought that it would last for 7 days (168 dungeon hours). You can say what you want but the product, at the time, was not clarified. Thus, how am I supposed to know that isn't the way it works? AL, PL, SL, and DL have the same concepts but even elixirs are different. I thought the way it was previously working was the way it was designed.

Now that it isn't, they should provide players with refunds on a case by case situation.

That's the correct attitude to them fixing a bug.

My answer is in bold.

Again, the 7 day elixir in PL specifically stated that it counts down offline on PL forums. The AL version did not and being that AL was a new game and not every mechanic was the same. So yes, I thought that it provided 168 dungeon hours especially after seeing that quote.

It is not about the money, trust me, it is not (I've spent thousands on STS). It is about the misinformation of the product. How were we players supposed to know the difference? All the games are not the same, re-skinned themes. There are many discrepancies differentiating each product, correct? Thus, how was I supposed to know the 7-day elixir was supposed to count down in offline mode. Just because it is that way in other games does not necessarily mean that it will be the same in this game.

The 7-day elixir in other games was also told on forums from the very beginning that it counts down while offline. This elixir, in AL, did not. That was the defining difference. Thus, 7-days could have meant both definitions, and at the time, the way the elixir was designed, it was 168 dungeon hours.

Thus, due to the ambiguity of the product, and other players using it and recommending them to their friends (due to them not counting down while offline), customers of this elixir should receive a refund. Heck, I didn't even use mine for more than an hour in dungeons. I bought it at the time knowing that it didn't count down in offline mode. Thus, I basically gave them 60 free platinum while using the elixir minimally.

I'm sorry, but your argument is invalid.

Cheers,

~Apollo

P.S: Lawyered.

drgrimmy
06-02-2013, 07:23 PM
Caveat emptor, let the buyer beware..

I feel for you, I do. It is not fun to feel mislead, and I think that you have every right to state your opinion. Nevertheless, when you purchased the elixer to begin with, didn't it seem a little too good to be true? At the time a 15 min xp elixer cost 2 plat. This would equate to 1312 plat for 168 hrs of an xp elixer. Wouldn't it seem strange for this to be also offered at 60 plat? When something seems too good to be true in life, it usually is.

Either way, you are definitely a good customer of sts, and if you have felt mislead, I would hope that sts would address your concerns. Good luck to you, but at this point I feel that bringing this issue up again in the forums is beating a dead horse, especially given the fate of the last thread.

Delphina
06-02-2013, 08:16 PM
Per Sam:

Hi everyone,

The elixirs clearly state how they work in game currently. If you have previously purchased an elixir and feel it was mis-represented, we are always happy to discuss the issue with you. Please contact our Support Team by writing support@spacetimestudios.com. Our intent is to provide interesting premium options for those who wish to support us through Platinum purchases. Our apologies for any misconceptions with the 7 day xp elixir.

Thread closed.