PDA

View Full Version : warrior VS Rouge

saroeun
06-02-2013, 07:41 AM
Show your experience OR your knowledge about THIS VS............

Alhuntrazeck
06-02-2013, 08:30 AM
Rogues dominate in kills, warriors in flags.

hotpimp
06-02-2013, 08:45 AM
Depends on build and pet.

programmed
06-02-2013, 08:05 PM
I haven't played long but in the time I have. Warrior tanks flags well and handles damage well while rogue is for quick kills and high damage.

Syylent
06-03-2013, 08:37 AM
I haven't played long but in the time I have. Warrior tanks flags well and handles damage well while rogue is for quick kills and high damage.

The rogue kills mages and other rogues fast. A warrior sits there and beats on people for 30 minutes until a rogue comes by and shoots an arrow and kills what the warrior was fighting.

Spyce
06-03-2013, 08:39 AM
Rogues beat Warriors at 16 PvP.

crazyangle03
06-03-2013, 08:16 PM
Even in 31 rouge kills warriors as well..

cyrusrevange
06-03-2013, 10:21 PM
Hi, Rouge they have higher critic,DEX,Damage,DPS than warriors, is like rouge are warriors. I dont know why rouge should have all higher stats than warriors, only warriors have slightly higher HP which higher DEX of rouge can be same as higher HP, so in my point of view rouges are warrior with high critic,DEX,DAMAGE,DPS.
I still dont understand why warriors should have lower damage and DPS than rouges, rouges should only have high critic and DEX...

cyrusrevange
06-03-2013, 10:21 PM
The rogue kills mages and other rogues fast. A warrior sits there and beats on people for 30 minutes until a rogue comes by and shoots an arrow and kills what the warrior was fighting.

Rouge they have higher critic,DEX,Damage,DPS than warriors, is like rouge are warriors. I dont know why rouge should have all higher stats than warriors, only warriors have slightly higher HP which higher DEX of rouge can be same as higher HP, so in my point of view rouges are warrior with high critic,DEX,DAMAGE,DPS.
I still dont understand why warriors should have lower damage and DPS than rouges, rouges should only have high critic and DEX...

cyrusrevange
06-03-2013, 10:23 PM
Show your experience OR your knowledge about THIS VS............

Rouge they have higher critic,DEX,Damage,DPS than warriors, is like rouge are warriors. I dont know why rouge should have all higher stats than warriors, only warriors have slightly higher HP which higher DEX of rouge can be same as higher HP, so in my point of view rouges are warrior with high critic,DEX,DAMAGE,DPS.

hotpimp
06-03-2013, 11:15 PM
You left out the fact that warriors have double the armor of rogues and 2 heal skills and a mana regen skill.

crazyangle03
06-04-2013, 04:47 AM

actually rouges are pretty weak because their dodge is completely useless.. i mean rouge normally means attack and evasion but in AL its more on Attack no evade,, how can a full str or int class hit a rouge when our agility is max .

Example: at pvp rouge vs rouge (no packs) is a very fast duel, regardless of gears you are using we rely more on strategy and critical so normally its 2 or 3 shots dead or sometimes even 1 shot.. sometimes even your wearing full mythic you get owned by an average rouge and that's because of this. so if dodge plays a major role in rouge class, an average rouge wouldn't even kill or touch a full geared rouge same as for other classes.

Alhuntrazeck
06-04-2013, 08:17 AM
Am I the only person who noticed that cyrus posted the same thing thrice here and on another thread? Copy-paste much?

Oraceanid
06-04-2013, 08:38 PM

I play as a warrior. Well said....

Oraceanid
06-04-2013, 08:42 PM
You left out the fact that warriors have double the armor of rogues and 2 heal skills and a mana regen skill.

Forget about the poor mana regen

Excuses
06-04-2013, 10:08 PM
Not true.
Most warrior have about 1200 armors at lv31 and rogues 900 to 1100. 'Double armor' is nonsense.
And rogues can use nexus to refill mana forever now.

Rogues have at least 3-4 times more crit% and dmg (As with crit makes 2k to 3k dmg) + 2k to 2.5k hp too now.

Syylent
06-05-2013, 10:45 AM
I play as a warrior. Well said....

I play all three. Sorc is the least played. Typically I have never played the mage classes in mmos though. The sorcs I know at my level are beastly.

Aye mate. It is very true.

Syylent
06-05-2013, 01:44 PM

Actually I think they have 3? juggie, vb and hor. Double the armor? nah. mana regen? don't hit them no mana regen.

Don't rogues have 3 packs, hot, self heal? All in the same line, where as, it is in 3 separate lines for Warriors one that is on a 45 second cooldown, the other 25 second and the final on the 15 second?

SkullCrusher
06-11-2013, 03:11 PM
Rogues dominate all, except at certain lower level twink levels in which warriors always win.

blight
06-11-2013, 03:26 PM
Rogues beat Warriors at 16 PvP.
That's not always true. A better than average warrior can hold their own.

blight
06-11-2013, 03:29 PM

3 heal skills lol

TwinkKiller
06-11-2013, 04:09 PM
3 heals, storm sword and usually a rip, flap, or rib lol. You could say 5 heals.