PDA

View Full Version : Another Problem

Deke
06-02-2013, 08:45 AM
Good morning every body.

I hope that this is the right forum for this.

For the past couple of days, I haven't been able to open AL. Got "Snap" error message "Your profile
could not be opened correctly......................... etc. " I messed with it and messed with it and Googled
questions but, for the most part, I was confused with the answers. Finally, this morning I uninstalled the
Chrome version that I installed the other day. I then installed another version of Google Chrome and "Bingo", that solved the problem. I got on AL and was a happy camper. Then, I put my computer to sleep for a couple of
hours.

When I woke it up I went to Google Chrome and opened AL and, crap, there was the problem again. It would
only load to about 90% or so and then it hung. Only this time, I got a "Snap" message which told me,
"Something went wrong while displaying this web page...................etc."

I am using this forum for my questions because it seems that the only apps which won't open are my 2
AL apps "Arcane Legends" and "Dark Legends". My other apps opened, a bit slowly, but they opened.

So, I am thinking that this is a "Space Time Studios" problem which means that they should be aware of the problem and have a fix for it. I could be very wrong about that assumption because this is all new territory for me.

I am at my wits end now. It doesn't seem as though switching Google Chrome versions (again!!!) would
be of any use to me, and because I am not that computer literate, I don't understand the answers I have gotten
from Google Search.

Is anyone here aware of this problem??? Have any of you experienced this and can help me out with it??
I would truly appreciate any suggestions offered.

Thanks all,
Deke, and my rogue compadre Dinella

Deke
06-02-2013, 09:05 AM
OOPs, I just realized that I posted a thread very similar to this the other day. This one is a little different but basically
the same. I apologize for my mistake and sorry that I wasted your time reading something repitious. But, I still have
the same problem.

I'll just sign this "Deke". "Dinella" had nothing to do with my goof.

DocDoBig
06-02-2013, 10:47 AM
From what i understood of the comments below on Greencrows guide, that Chrome updates itself - and this really fast.

You have to be faster than chrome and make some clickety-clack in options.
Can't really explain that, sorry.

Check Greencrows guide and the comments below (like on page 3):

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?99261-Guide-How-to-play-AL-in-Chrome-again-)

from what i understood, you have to download an old chrome version (26 or 27 is it I think).

water
06-02-2013, 11:12 AM
::O

xcainnblecterx
06-02-2013, 11:48 AM
Get rid of chrome and use fire fox. Ever time I use Google chrome for anything it gets all wick wack

Greencrow
06-02-2013, 12:12 PM
open old_chrome. read the guide doc gave you

Lipky
06-04-2013, 07:32 AM
Yea use fire fox for the game use this link:-

www.spacetimestudios.com/arcanelegendsThats all