PDA

View Full Version : Quest issue

Paul Chapman
06-02-2013, 11:49 AM
Im new to the game, I'm level 16.

I have run out of quests. it says speak to the sheriff in Forest haven town to get more, but when I get there, he is most unhelpful and doesn't offer any. please help.

When I talk to him all it says is "at your service" then nothing.

I have walked all around the town and nobody else is offering quests. When I try to use the gate it says I have to complete all the quests first. I have no open quests and have done all except one in the town.

DocDoBig
06-02-2013, 12:02 PM
Hmm are you using the portal left beside of the Sheriff?
It should lead you to the regular Forest Haven PvE Dungeons actually. In these maps are some NPC's that offer quests like i said on the other thread.
Walkthrough all maps (shouldn't be a problem at level 16).

An alternative to the portal is clicking on Menu (Toolwheel) then on Map (Globe) and clicking on Host games (Forest Haven) and start from the first map.

Paul Chapman
06-02-2013, 12:08 PM
Thanks , I was hoping Id get a better idea in this section. i will try all that later after my poker tourney lol

kcimythgim
06-02-2013, 04:26 PM
Also, if you click on your quests and you don't currently have any quests, there should be a "go to" button that will take you to the next quest if you are able to take it.

DocDoBig
06-02-2013, 04:59 PM
Also, if you click on your quests and you don't currently have any quests, there should be a "go to" button that will take you to the next quest if you are able to take it.
It brings him to Sheriff though.
I had this issue with different toons as well and there was always a quest inside a dungeon.