D-:
06-02-2013, 02:40 PM
I'm Shelby.

NotYoCookiez
06-02-2013, 02:53 PM
Pakayolo

Cheenivie
06-02-2013, 02:57 PM
WHY AM I NOT THERE EVERYONE NOES I BES 35 MAGE!!!!

jk everyone calls me nub rushor fbow nub yes 2 nubs in one phrase

imleya
06-02-2013, 03:26 PM
nom sucks at pvp...

Spyce
06-02-2013, 03:27 PM
I'm Shelby.

False.

Spyce
06-02-2013, 03:28 PM
Pollsauce is pretty good.

mynemyne26
06-02-2013, 06:16 PM
Gouzidasa and warxxgod are good pvp mages too :)

MightyMicah
06-02-2013, 07:32 PM
list of best pvpers by classes:
mage: shelbay, asadriiob, leaders, nomatickiller, dreamhouse, lililpepperli
bird: elotriix, cornivore, oneawsombird
bear: evilxdemon, despikable
fox: sabrextooth, daddykai
rhino: no comment ____
list them all!

I hate to go all forum police on you guys, but we really have plenty of these threads now, and have had plenty of these threads in the past. Generally all that happens is people end up flaming or just looking for "thanks" by posting someone's name whom they know will thank them.

Let's try and not keep making threads like this, if you all would be so kind. Thanks

Reunegade
06-02-2013, 08:17 PM
I hate to go all forum polic on you guys, but we really have plenty of these threads now, and have had plenty of these threads in the past. Generally all that happens is people end up flaming or just looking for "thanks" by posting someone's name whom they know will thank them.

Let's try and not keep making threads like this, if you all would be so kind. Thanks
Police*

D-:
06-03-2013, 02:51 AM
Police*

Don't be me.

Spyce
06-03-2013, 03:34 AM
Don't be me.

You're*

Wait what?

Rot
06-03-2013, 03:39 AM
Best stands for the most outstanding player, which is singular.
Which means Rot.
:)

OverkillED
06-03-2013, 07:13 AM
*sigh* Yet another one of these threads. Do I have to bring the "Micah bes pvper" picture? It says Micah beating the best pvper ever 10-0 and saying "i wen." When I get on the computer I'll edit it in.

Jig
06-03-2013, 07:27 AM
30-35 doesn't exist no more.. It's 40 and 45 apparently according to forg noobs.

OverkillED
06-03-2013, 07:59 AM
30-35 doesn't exist no more.. It's 40 and 45 apparently according to forg noobs.

It exists alright, all of it does, just full of forg noobs. (from 1-49 there's only small chance of beating the hated forg bow, 50 is where the chance gets greater because shotguns and blasters with 12m range and such)

hauakah
06-03-2013, 08:59 AM
No one said about me :( I thought Asa, fought poll when was want join her guild and got him 7-5. Some ppls at 35-40 remember me and Spinderella in team, we was owning almost all.
Alot of ppls remember me right now and they welcome when they see me. I have akot of friends at 35-40. It's sad that I will not be remembered :(

Jig
06-03-2013, 09:00 AM
Because 50+ there's actual sets and bonuses like cyber shadow then sewers mega Mage custom that owns forg.. That is why, I quit under 49 only good place is 15-16

Mystiq
06-03-2013, 09:04 AM
nom sucks at pvp...

Say nomatic, not nom, cuz i'm nomnomcookies and i used to be 35 (bes pally) and everyone called me nom.....

Lunven
06-03-2013, 09:37 AM
I hate to go all forum polic on you guys, but we really have plenty of these threads now, and have had plenty of these threads in the past. Generally all that happens is people end up flaming or just looking for "thanks" by posting someone's name whom they know will thank them.

Lol ? i'm not like you... and half of them rush meh then I think I dont wanna be their friends... u just dont know the guys who atre good

MightyMicah
06-03-2013, 09:41 AM
Lol ? i'm not like you... and half of them rush meh then I think I dont wanna be their friends... u just dont know the guys who atre good

I think you responded to the wrong person. Your post has nothing to do with mine.

Sus
06-03-2013, 09:44 AM

Weird...

Lunven
06-03-2013, 10:31 AM
I think u didnt understand the reply .... if u have understood mine, just make back yours ...

Ilovesweets
06-03-2013, 10:53 AM
I agree... I pro lool but u faked meh I am lunven !!

Rot
06-03-2013, 12:43 PM
I think u didnt understand the reply .... if u have understood mine, just make back yours ...

Your language is too good we can't understand

Sus
06-03-2013, 12:46 PM

Sick-minded...

Mystiq
06-03-2013, 12:49 PM

Leeeedeeerzzz!

Caiahar
06-03-2013, 05:53 PM
Put me and Mr tanky tank in rhino plox ;)

ThePvpTwink
06-03-2013, 05:56 PM
If u include non forg players and people who have quit or moved on.... Then there's lisaaaaaaaaa(Mage),badges(bear),zapoke(Mage),blitz (umm multiple classes), and some others I can't remember from so long ago.-.

Griffinfan
06-03-2013, 06:00 PM

It exists alright, all of it does, just full of forg noobs. (from 1-49 there's only small chance of beating the hated forg bow, 50 is where the chance gets greater because shotguns and blasters with 12m range and such)

False and False,

30 PVP still exists and IMO Brainfreeze with good tactic beats forgotten easily.

Swords
06-03-2013, 06:40 PM
Not another who's the best thread -.-

Jig
06-04-2013, 02:56 AM
False and False,

30 PVP still exists and IMO Brainfreeze with good tactic beats forgotten easily.

Well, I never see 30's and 35 was the main where a lot played but yeah .. no more voodoos..

Jig
06-04-2013, 02:57 AM
And btw I didnt mean exactly extinct, i mean, ITS DEAD 40's and mroe 40's keep coming with there ao and forg even 37's with ao

Mystiq
06-04-2013, 03:56 AM
Well, I never see 30's and 35 was the main where a lot played but yeah .. no more voodoos..

And don't anybody reply to this saying, 'duhh well I'm a voodooo, i have voodooo armorrrr, helm......shield and duhhhh monkey paw, uhhh that counts as voodoooo right? Derpy derp'.

Mystiq
06-04-2013, 03:57 AM

Oh and ehm if we were to bring back the good ol' days, i would definetely remake 35 iceberg mage.

floats
06-04-2013, 04:09 AM
Not all oldies 'extinct'.

And hai leaders :D but I'm sorry. Your list is much 'unorganized'. Start with a gap

30 mages -> cokesonyou, suicidle.
30 birds -> moreavian
30 rhinos -> shadow alone I think.
30 bears -> iamcopied
30 foxs -> -

35 mages -> (they haven't quit forums or the game) pollsauce, and the oldies u probably gonna spam down.

35 burd -> brosauce (he lvled), funkykidd, choclatine.

35 bear -> all gone, idk those who are good.

35 foxes -> daddykai probably.

40 mages -> no voodos and str pretty much lose to fbs so -> Youcompare, shelbay (idk if she still plays), shumian, asadriiob, warxxgod (smith).

40 burds -> okay elo isn't good at all so here are the real 40s -> xqy, the other 40s are just decent or beatable.

40 bears -> tubbybehr

40 foxes -> dopefox

floats
06-04-2013, 04:10 AM
Oh and ehm if we were to bring back the good ol' days, i would definetely remake 35 iceberg mage.

Making 32 green ice ;)

Mystiq
06-04-2013, 07:18 AM

And hai leaders :D but I'm sorry. Your list is much 'unorganized'. Start with a gap

30 birds -> moreavian
30 bears -> iamcopied
30 foxs -> -

35 mages -> (they haven't quit forums or the game) pollsauce, and the oldies u probably gonna spam down.

40 mages -> no voodos and str pretty much lose to fbs so -> Youcompare, shelbay (idk if she still plays), shumian, asadriiob, warxxgod (smith).

40 burds -> okay elo isn't good at all so here are the real 40s -> xqy, the other 40s are just decent or beatable.

40 bears -> tubbybehr

40 foxes -> dopefox

Where am i? Ohh wwait, you didn't even know i was an oldie, yew newb!

Caiahar
06-04-2013, 07:36 AM

30 birds -> moreavian
30 bears -> iamcopied
30 foxs -> -

40 bears -> tubbybehr

40 foxes -> dopefox
Yea me alone!
Shelbay was on last time I was on voodoo I think.
Best 31 mage is Foreveanoob (griffinfan)

floats
06-04-2013, 08:26 AM
@nomcookies your best palleh! Wait, no one here uses the name nomcookie on dis forums, my bad ;).

Oh, 40 rhino Itankhits, bes rhino so far I've seen.

Jig
06-04-2013, 08:39 AM

Do it, be cool just to have a reminder and feeling of what it used to be like.. Then nek minnurt you get teamed by dogs :)

Ilovesweets
06-04-2013, 11:44 AM
Leeeedeeerzzz!

sup broooooh :fox:

Mystiq
06-04-2013, 11:50 AM
Do it, be cool just to have a reminder and feeling of what it used to be like.. Then nek minnurt you get teamed by dogs :)

Lawl!!!! And yeah i might ^_^ if i can remember old build :( i think it wuz...wait nvm, im not telling everyone!

Mystiq
06-04-2013, 11:51 AM
sup broooooh :fox:

Wwwaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzuuuuup :fox:

Mystiq
06-04-2013, 11:53 AM
@nomcookies your best palleh! Wait, no one here uses the name nomcookie on dis forums, my bad ;).

Oh, 40 rhino Itankhits, bes rhino so far I've seen.

d: .... D:*, oh wait that's me! Yup i just got all yo swag and put it into one sentence. Yes i can do that, aswell as a triple post! ;)

Ilovesweets
06-04-2013, 11:56 AM
lol there is a problem because all guys who left pvp lvl 30/40 were pros but they were friends so now i got teamed a lot :x u got an idea to halp me nomcookie ?

Mystiq
06-04-2013, 12:02 PM
lol there is a problem because all guys who left pvp lvl 30/40 were pros but they were friends so now i got teamed a lot :x u got an idea to halp me nomcookie ?

Add exclaim, hes my voodoo with a paw ^_^ i use pin aswell tho

And also @jig reserve a name for me, and if u help me lvl a bit, i'll defo do it for sure!!

Ilovesweets
06-04-2013, 12:10 PM
ah lolz sorry for rushing you :p :fox:

Mystiq
06-04-2013, 12:22 PM
ah lolz sorry for rushing you :p :fox:

Its ok :p

Apostel
06-04-2013, 01:55 PM
I can beat moreavian and cornivore with my L32 bird fair and square. Elotriix is like 8 level above me. I do not doubt my birdy could even beat him in a fight to 10 if I would give in to forgotten bows.. but I REFUSE. NEVAAAR FORGOTTEN ON MY BIRD.

Btw:

Imleya best L35 Mage atm
Angelycry best L36 Mage out there (even she started at that range just a while ago)

Mystiq
06-04-2013, 02:37 PM
I can beat moreavian and cornivore with my L32 bird fair and square. Elotriix is like 8 level above me. I do not doubt my birdy could even beat him in a fight to 10 if I would give in to forgotten bows.. but I REFUSE. NEVAAAR FORGOTTEN ON MY BIRD.

Btw:

Imleya best L35 Mage atm
Angelycry best L36 Mage out there (even she started at that range just a while ago)

Are you pleasedontcry, the chunker lvl32 bird?

Lovingly
06-04-2013, 03:45 PM
imleya lost to my sister, suicidle; 8-3 and she was using shiv set.

@hauakah i was never here when asa joined, spinderella got bummed since day 1, gf to him being banned

half the people that are *best pvpers* r forgottens, nice thread ^_^

Mystiq
06-04-2013, 03:58 PM

Btw:

Imleya best L35 Mage atm

Imleya, i was beating her about 4-0, when she took out pumpkin chunker and early msed me every time after that. Who's angelcry???

Caiahar
06-04-2013, 06:02 PM
Apostel, add bes 32 rhino :3 metadroid

Spyce
06-04-2013, 06:04 PM

Wurst*

Caiahar
06-04-2013, 06:10 PM

Wurst*
U won't believe other rhinos...I can 3 hit em some times..
If theyre good, then match should go on forever.

floats
06-04-2013, 11:48 PM

Btw:

Imleya best L35 Mage atm

Excuse me? Beat me? Not really. Its an ffa and under circumstances of being teamed, not official. I'll be even glader to make a chunky burd and fight u. Just my thoughs tho.

floats
06-04-2013, 11:49 PM
Lol and apostel, no burd can beat me on fbs idc what technique u used.

Caiahar
06-05-2013, 07:04 AM
Lol and apostel, no burd can beat me on fbs idc what technique u used.
Ew fbs.
IMO "Fb ppl are simply people who are too lazy to get a real build, and have no skills of their own."
I believe I have this in quick chat.
I bet, apostel could've have beated cornivore before fbs, and possibly before Halloween.

Caiahar
06-05-2013, 07:09 AM
imleya lost to my sister, suicidle; 8-3 and she was using shiv set.

@hauakah i was never here when asa joined, spinderella got bummed since day 1, gf to him being banned

half the people that are *best pvpers* r forgottens, nice thread ^_^
Ikr...
Imo...someone who is "Best pvper" does not use fb all the time (since ik some ppl who only use it for countering fbs, or maybe for looks)

Mystiq
06-05-2013, 07:18 AM
Ikr...
Imo...someone who is "Best pvper" does not use fb all the time (since ik some ppl who only use it for countering fbs, or maybe for looks)

I don't use fbow at all.....as well as alot of other people.

Caiahar
06-05-2013, 07:22 AM
Ikr...

I don't use fbow at all.....as well as alot of other people.
@_@ neva specified you.

Jig
06-05-2013, 08:14 AM
I used a forg bow once, took the skill called spam the skills! Then I switch back to wand .. How real men fight.. Not like little doggies (Jops Guild) woof woof more like Meow meow might take some skill to kite but really that's all

Mystiq
06-05-2013, 08:54 AM
I used a forg bow once, took the skill called spam the skills! Then I switch back to wand .. How real men fight.. Not like little doggies (Jops Guild) woof woof more like Meow meow might take some skill to kite but really that's all

Yeah in the 5v5 ffa game, u wer on the other team sadly :(

Griffinfan
06-05-2013, 12:56 PM

Btw:

Imleya best L35 Mage atm

Moreavian is better, plus your two levels higher.

I would believe you beat him if you had pics.

Apostel
06-05-2013, 01:57 PM

Will try to catch a video. New device is capable of that now. And yes I am 2 levels higher, but what counts is the dmg output. Fbows have around 15% more weapon dmg then for example chunkers.

Every gear has its equal or countergear or strategy. This game is not just spamming skills like as many believe. Its not "lets buy an op set and rule pvp" (even many trying to accomplish that by doing it exactly that way.)

Caiahar
06-05-2013, 06:15 PM

Will try to catch a video. New device is capable of that now. And yes I am 2 levels higher, but what counts is the dmg output. Fbows have around 15% more weapon dmg then for example chunkers.

Every gear has its equal or countergear or strategy. This game is not just spamming skills like as many believe. Its not "lets buy an op set and rule pvp" (even many trying to accomplish that by doing it exactly that way.)
I saw mage with fb...use Ms first....tried ti nuke.
Tho fb mage r worst enemy, doing Ms was a huge mistake against rhino.

Zeus
06-05-2013, 06:30 PM

Personally, if Apostel says he is, I would believe him. He's been around for quite some time & I know first hand that he knows his game mechanics as well as I, or any other PvP veteran that's considered skilled.

At one point, when me and Apostel were both L32 Green Ice Birds, we went head to head with each other with one of us barely winning (not going to specify which, as this is not a matter of personal pride for either party.).

Caiahar
06-05-2013, 07:11 PM

You know..i believe you.
I believe, if this were before forgotten , or forg was taken away or Nerf, apostel couldve beat many ppl easily, if it werent for forg bows.

CrimsonTider
06-05-2013, 10:09 PM
You know..i believe you.
I believe, if this were before forgotten , or forg was taken away or Nerf, apostel couldve beat many ppl easily, if it werent for forg bows.

You are so lacking in your PL History knowledge, it is not even funny. But you are "Bes Rhino", right? Why would you need to know who your important veterans are?

Randomguy
06-05-2013, 10:13 PM
Brosauce and eatdat :)

Caiahar
06-05-2013, 10:19 PM
You know..i believe you.

You are so lacking in your PL History knowledge, it is not even funny. But you are "Bes Rhino", right? Why would you need to know who your important veterans are?
The rhino part, I was joking/kidding.
You are right. I am way far off PL history, I dont know many things.
Im still new, and I still fully dont know everything, and probably never will.
As for veterans, I really dont know. I really have no earthly idea who are the real veterans.

Jig
06-06-2013, 03:09 AM
Righto time to tell everyone I am best Mage best bird best bear best rhino and best ranger! Yeah!

Lol jks I don't even have a ranger or barely a rhino xD

Btw soon this "Bes bird" "Bes Mage" crap us gonna get old and isnt funny... Words are overly used and common.. Example rushers that try and make you feel crap by saying it even though they're prob in the idle of the worst ^^

Zeus
06-06-2013, 03:33 AM
"Bes" is so overrated these days.

The newcomers do not even have the slightest inkling where the phrase came from or who deserves it (at this cap, nobody, if you're talking about end-game).

floats
06-06-2013, 04:24 AM
Ew fbs.
IMO "Fb ppl are simply people who are too lazy to get a real build, and have no skills of their own."
I believe I have this in quick chat.
I bet, apostel could've have beated cornivore before fbs, and possibly before Halloween.

After this fb being released, i believe few ppl decided to go mage. Less on burds. Dat time, fbs on burds r pretty using skill. Like touristii, deadxz, downcast, we can even streak kills to 5 against other burds without dodging. Its fun dat time. Now see everyone is (some) spamming skills on burd yet we manage to beat em. Isnt sort of luck but we won. Demonsclaw (35) beat jop (40) one to one combat with fbs. Claw won. So, dont compare other fb users with wannabee pro with fb users....im starting a chunky chunk burd since it looks fun.

Jig
06-06-2013, 06:32 AM
Glad I'm not the only one that thinks that Apollo. :)

Honney
06-06-2013, 08:04 AM
Awesome it was about time to see another thread of an unknown Person telling everyone whos the best

Caiahar
06-06-2013, 08:34 AM
After this fb being released, i believe few ppl decided to go mage. Less on burds. Dat time, fbs on burds r pretty using skill. Like touristii, deadxz, downcast, we can even streak kills to 5 against other burds without dodging. Its fun dat time. Now see everyone is (some) spamming skills on burd yet we manage to beat em. Isnt sort of luck but we won. Demonsclaw (35) beat jop (40) one to one combat with fbs. Claw won. So, dont compare other fb users with wannabee pro with fb users....im starting a chunky chunk burd since it looks fun.

Use chunker, but altho chunker is slighly OP. At 35, i use it to counter fb, but now i am trying to learn without it.
Use chunkr, latenlr use shivering?others

Griffinfan
06-06-2013, 03:06 PM
Personally, if Apostel says he is, I would believe him. He's been around for quite some time & I know first hand that he knows his game mechanics as well as I, or any other PvP veteran that's considered skilled.

At one point, when me and Apostel were both L32 Green Ice Birds, we went head to head with each other with one of us barely winning (not going to specify which, as this is not a matter of personal pride for either party.).

I have fought him and Moreavian to extents, Avian (IMO) has much better tactics.

Apostel
06-07-2013, 12:28 PM
"Bes" is so overrated these days.

The newcomers do not even have the slightest inkling where the phrase came from or who deserves it (at this cap, nobody, if you're talking about end-game).

That's what tournaments are for. If they burn that much to know, just let it find out in a twink pvp-competition. Maybe xghostx could help at that. I was thinking about a "TRASH ITEM BRAWL Tournament" where you rely on skills and luck rather then items.

floats
06-07-2013, 12:40 PM
Use chunker, but altho chunker is slighly OP. At 35, i use it to counter fb, but now i am trying to learn without it.
Use chunkr, latenlr use shivering?others

Lol, used shiv xbow on ffas, vsing apostel with dat, an int forg staff burd I thought was micah. Shiv talon and wing.

sean0329
06-12-2013, 11:11 PM
list of best pvpers by classes:
mage: shelbay, asadriiob, leaders, nomatickiller, dreamhouse, lililpepperli
bird: elotriix, cornivore, oneawsombird
bear: evilxdemon, despikable
fox: sabrextooth, daddykai
rhino: no comment ____
list them all!that would be me oozuce.... try me

Jig
06-14-2013, 02:46 AM
Lol forg ao narb^^^^^

Reciprocal
06-14-2013, 09:17 PM
Pakayolo

He's never boosted before.

Jig
06-14-2013, 10:50 PM
LOL HAHAHAHHAHAHA paka has never boosted every at all I know

floats
06-15-2013, 04:49 AM
Fao

Good35 behr : waaniji (returned), papasauce, evilxdemon.

Good35 voodos : pollsauce, alkaloid, prila, clawey, peekkaboo (returned), voodorobin, rawritsjess.

Rhinoh iz itankhits & iizcoffee

Foxeh none

Dis is twue.

Reciprocal
06-15-2013, 07:09 AM
I hope everyone knows I was being sarcastic.

Jig
06-15-2013, 11:04 AM
Lmfao no your no sarcastic at all are you?? Ahahahaha oh wow ...paka... Yolo.. LOL

Caiahar
06-15-2013, 12:08 PM
Fao

Good35 behr : waaniji (returned), papasauce, evilxdemon.

Good35 voodos : pollsauce, alkaloid, prila, clawey, peekkaboo (returned), voodorobin, rawritsjess.

Rhinoh iz itankhits & iizcoffee

Foxeh none

Dis is twue.

Wha bout me? :(
Jk idk

Jig
06-15-2013, 10:52 PM
Why is the new bear name "Behr"

Reunegade
06-15-2013, 11:56 PM
Why is the new bear name "Behr"

It's been like this for a couple of years ;)

Jig
06-16-2013, 02:08 AM
It's been like this for a couple of years ;)

Couple? PL has been out for 3 years :/ only really started to hear it the last 2 & a half level caps LOL unless that "couple of years" is 1 year then ok

floats
06-16-2013, 05:17 AM
Jk idk

I rarely see you online O.O

Btw, I add zemeros to voodoo. He returned :p lulz.

Jig
06-16-2013, 07:56 AM

LOL ZEME had his little Zeme rushing guild and his Zeme rush friends.. Fun times...

floats
06-16-2013, 08:43 AM
LOL ZEME had his little Zeme rushing guild and his Zeme rush friends.. Fun times...

His cool. Sadly, every pro has its imposter xD which zem's apparently is zemmeros. Even you.

Jig
06-16-2013, 09:06 AM
Not just importers! Stalkers!!!!!!! Yeah zem is a good person I don't care if he rushes, he didn't rush all that much

Lovingly
06-17-2013, 02:56 PM
zemeros or zemrrrrros are you guys on about? theyre two different person, zemeros is a good guy, maybe he will rushes you back but as i know of he never start a petty fight.

Jig
06-17-2013, 04:05 PM
zemeros or zemrrrrros are you guys on about? theyre two different person, zemeros is a good guy, maybe he will rushes you back but as i know of he never start a petty fight.

Yeah.. We know.. He had friends to make the same name.. Zeme the original is fine

Not Nick41324
06-17-2013, 04:52 PM
I'm Shelby.
You misspelled "banned"

I believe Imreallyabear is the most senior pro here tho. Also, rose..
May these two pro's RIP. (Pre-Forg)

Caiahar
06-17-2013, 04:57 PM
Jk idk

On every single day. Sometimes answerimg question for new players, sometimes pvpin.
Had great ctf FFA match just now :) made second most kills, 33 (:/) and dis fox with 66 kills :O
Got lotsa yummy flags *ka-ching*

Swords
06-17-2013, 07:52 PM
Why not make a 35 tourney... Tourney will solve all the problems of who is really the best

Caiahar
06-17-2013, 08:12 PM
Why not make a 35 tourney... Tourney will solve all the problems of who is really the best
Ikr.

Zapoke
06-17-2013, 08:19 PM

Because no one who plays 35 is motivated enough to do it.

Jig
06-18-2013, 01:31 AM
Because it sucks, full of 40's now. Going to laugh if it goes to 45 soon Oo if the forgotten even is back ;)

floats
06-18-2013, 08:11 AM
Yeh....if there is another forgotten event, i will quit.

Lovingly
06-18-2013, 10:26 AM
there're plenty of voodoo players now i find, keep in mind forg didn't quite ruined the game, the player did.
-float, nobody likes quitter^.^

some of the pic today.:)

Zapoke
06-18-2013, 10:31 AM
there're plenty of voodoo players now i find, keep in mind forg didn't quite ruined the game, the player did.
-float, nobody likes quitter^.^

some of the pic today.:)

I don't think anyone said that no one plays 35 anymore, or that there weren't any voodoos, just that it's full of 40's.

Sus
06-18-2013, 10:32 AM
I don't think anyone said that no one plays 35 anymore, or that there weren't any voodoos, just that it's full of 40's.

Should I try it out?

Lovingly
06-18-2013, 10:57 AM
35 & 40 ain't much in it bro

MightyMicah
06-18-2013, 11:00 AM

I never thought I'd be saying this, but I miss the days when I was a warbird griping that voodoo mages were op. 35 pvp has literally gotten bad enough for me to want the previous unbalance back. :D

floats
06-18-2013, 11:02 AM
You should.

@pol :p, halp meh lvl ma voodo so we iz bein vood buds.

Lovingly
06-18-2013, 12:53 PM

I never thought I'd be saying this, but I miss the days when I was a warbird griping that voodoo mages were op. 35 pvp has literally gotten bad enough for me to want the previous unbalance back. :D

gripping? *thinking? explain what you mean by 'the previous unbalance' please. and if your talking about fbows.. ive seen aposel wrecked a few bunch of forg mage with his green ice burg fair and square,
have faith.

Lovingly
06-18-2013, 12:56 PM
You should.

@pol :p, halp meh lvl ma voodo so we iz bein vood buds.

youre never on as much as you used to for a start: )

Zapoke
06-18-2013, 01:53 PM
Should I try it out?

If you want. It can be a real drag if you're not a mage though, so keep that in mind.

Imo, the level has the best Mage vs Mage fighting in game. It has enough points to make a ton of different types of skill builds, and there are tons of ways to equip mages well. It's worth checking out if you like elves lol.

MightyMicah
06-18-2013, 04:20 PM
gripping? *thinking? explain what you mean by 'the previous unbalance' please. and if your talking about fbows.. ive seen aposel wrecked a few bunch of forg mage with his green ice burg fair and square,
have faith.

My original statement was referring to pre-forgotten. I don't care what anyone says, voodoo mages were over powered. If you ever tried a warbird, you would agree with me.

programmed
06-18-2013, 04:22 PM
All I can say is I bes voodoo...or is it worst. Ah well I'm sure its worst. ;)

Jig
06-18-2013, 07:10 PM
Thing is why its dead to me is because i live in australia, the majority play in america or some other place totally different time zones, and when i do play, its just 40's so..

CrimsonTider
06-18-2013, 09:06 PM
My original statement was referring to pre-forgotten. I don't care what anyone says, voodoo mages were over powered. If you ever tried a warbird, you would agree with me.

I played back in the day when Shelby, Zap, Gel, Jig, Blitz, and so on, played. There were plenty of good warbirds and bears. Zerious gave me an excellent warbird build which was very effective. I am not saying Voodoo's weren't extremely hard, but thry weren't impossible either.

floats
06-19-2013, 10:05 AM
Well they aren't, but mages dominate these parts. If a bird who tries to kill a voodo mage, the voodo will ms first. So birds need to blast the ms to break the shield. Blast are giving the most damages on birds, so if we are giving it away and mage still has drain fire n everything, would be hard to kill them before they kill the bird since bird had low armor.

Some birds will win by dodging but that's that.

Zeus
06-19-2013, 03:23 PM
I played back in the day when Shelby, Zap, Gel, Jig, Blitz, and so on, played. There were plenty of good warbirds and bears. Zerious gave me an excellent warbird build which was very effective. I am not saying Voodoo's weren't extremely hard, but thry weren't impossible either.

I concur s I had no problem with voodoos on my warbird either. They seemed like an equal match to me.

Sirce
06-20-2013, 05:48 PM
Sirceo and Neuxez and Princehate are the best that ever lived .. Get your facts straight.

programmed
06-20-2013, 05:54 PM
Hmmm...sirce...sirceo...lemme guess. You are saying this because its you. And no IMO the best are Shelby, gaanikeejr, floats, pollsauce, and me...ok not me

Jig
06-20-2013, 06:25 PM
Probably wanna stop now^^^

Zapoke
06-20-2013, 06:28 PM
Sirceo and Neuxez and Princehate are the best that ever lived .. Get your facts straight.

Who?

Jig
06-20-2013, 06:40 PM
Who?

Himself his saying

Griffinfan
06-20-2013, 06:46 PM

Haven't seen any of those, so no they aren't, because I would have run into you by now.

Actually, I have seen Princehate, he was very sloppy with his timing..

Caiahar
06-20-2013, 07:40 PM
Neuxez amd princehate are same people.
He is not forumer, and is one of first PL friends ive had.
I can beat neuxez (40 pally) on my stormrous Voodoo, and princehate (35 burd) on rhino and voodoo stormrous.
Sirceo is good, but I can beat him.
BTW, neuxez/princehate (known as blazingstaff) use forgotten bow -.-

Zeus
06-20-2013, 08:18 PM

Lol!

The founders of 35 PvP were and will always be the best.

Swimmingstar
06-20-2013, 08:30 PM
These "best" threads just attract tons of bragging.

Jig
06-21-2013, 05:07 AM
In my dreams before people started posting I saw this would start :/ and in another couple of months there will be another..

floats
06-21-2013, 12:16 PM
Hmmm...sirce...sirceo...lemme guess. You are saying this because its you. And no IMO the best are Shelby, gaanikeejr, floats, pollsauce, and me...ok not me

Ur the pro talking ^^

Btw @everyone I never heard those three except ceo. Rushed him today and its quite fun since he rage so much :3!!

Nomatickiller
06-30-2013, 09:18 AM
Imleya ill destroy u in pvp any day and u know it and fir all those people saying that people who use forg are noobs (including u leya) it doesnt make sense. Im not going to use voodoo anymore cuz it doesnt win over forg. (I used to be an old voodoo mage when pl came out ...nomadmage) so if u wanna fight me get some forg or stop crying about it...

Caiahar
06-30-2013, 10:25 AM
Imleya ill destroy u in pvp any day and u know it and fir all those people saying that people who use forg are noobs (including u leya) it doesnt make sense. Im not going to use voodoo anymore cuz it doesnt win over forg. (I used to be an old voodoo mage when pl came out ...nomadmage) so if u wanna fight me get some forg or stop crying about it...
Oh? Voodoo can beat forg, go fight Zapokey or Pollasauce.

Jig
06-30-2013, 10:33 AM
Yeah um voodoo owns forg just saying.. Just one problem when they're 5-7 Lvls higher the you, unless your 40 yourself then there's no prob.

Caiahar
06-30-2013, 10:34 AM
Yeah um voodoo owns forg just saying.. Just one problem when they're 5-7 Lvls higher the you, unless your 40 yourself then there's no prob.
Da jig is back :D

Jig
06-30-2013, 10:35 AM
Da jig is back :D

Back at what lul I'm still here always have been just haven't played as much right now :(

Reunegade
06-30-2013, 10:51 AM
A weapon doesn't make the results of a match. There is a high chance that a very skilled voodoo mage could be a forgotten bow mage to 10.

Sirce
08-15-2013, 10:46 AM
Lol cai , liar I beat you on every char I have -.-

Lovingly
08-15-2013, 11:59 AM

im sure you dont need every char to beat somebody but just 1?

tons of bragggggg D-:

ThePvpTwink
08-15-2013, 05:56 PM
Too many forg users bragging about being best :/

Spyce
08-15-2013, 05:58 PM

Exactly.
Forg takes no skill.
SPAM SPAM SPAM!

Lovingly
08-16-2013, 08:40 AM

Exactly.
Forg takes no skill.
SPAM SPAM SPAM!

bam bam bAM.

floats
08-16-2013, 11:44 AM
Hmm. For instance idk a 37 forg bird beats a 45 balista bird. Or a 37 bird using bone tunics and beating 40s. Or 37 bird going 10-0 with no support against a 35 forg bird. Ofc no rjs. Can anyone explain how this happened?

Lovingly
08-16-2013, 12:18 PM
....stop farming noobs floats

;p

BlueSkied
08-16-2013, 12:35 PM
If everyone uses forgotten bows, and you still win more than you lose, wouldn't that make you good?

Lovingly
08-16-2013, 01:12 PM
If everyone uses forgotten bows, and you still win more than you lose, wouldn't that make you good?

well every fight will be relying on ping/crit/ dodge luck etc etc. who press drain + what ever combo in range first will most likely win. lack of skills involved other than range ofc anyone can do that (im talking mage vs mage) as its very common:p any other classes will simililary work in the same process so no i wouldnt called them 'good' just l u c k :p

Lovingly
08-16-2013, 01:13 PM
3 much info needed sowie

Itoopeo
08-16-2013, 04:10 PM
Pwned all of them with my 71 warburd.

GF

BlueSkied
08-16-2013, 05:48 PM
Knowing 12m is skill though. Knowing 10m for roots and hs is also skill. I think pvp is not as luck based as people like to think. Only thing that comes to mind when I think luck is the blind proc forgs utilize. Of course, if your ping is bad, don't pvp.

azilen
08-18-2013, 02:18 AM
. All floats does is farm nubs lol

azilen
08-18-2013, 02:18 AM
Lol a warbird no comment

Zapder
08-18-2013, 09:19 AM
Well it's not his fault that most of the dogs are nubs

Aze Swaqq Boii
08-20-2013, 02:13 PM
floats nubby

Itoopeo
08-20-2013, 03:33 PM
Soon the best 35 pvper -> Thirtyfivee

I will give no mercy

CrimsonTider
08-20-2013, 03:41 PM
Soon the best 35 pvper -> Thirtyfivee

I will give no mercy

Shouldn't be an issue as you should have plenty of time in game after being blocked from forums for your continued non-constructive posts. A quick suggestion: Might wanna try being more helpful and constructive. The devs do keep track.

Aze Swaqq Boii
08-20-2013, 10:53 PM
the bes 45 >>> docrush :3

floats
08-21-2013, 05:59 AM
Very much agreed every1 (except polzie :D)

Blue and I used to be best 35s beating any kinds (no azi D:). And he gets it too. The only skill which determines luckness or dodge moar is blind. Knowing your range and everything makes you better. Just the weapon doe but burds rlly need it to compete in this new era.

Revealing
08-21-2013, 06:08 AM
Gonna be locked soon

Zapder
08-21-2013, 09:39 PM
Very much agreed every1 (except polzie :D)

Blue and I used to be best 35s beating any kinds (no azi D:). And he gets it too. The only skill which determines luckness or dodge moar is blind. Knowing your range and everything makes you better. Just the weapon doe but burds rlly need it to compete in this new era.

Cough* root cough*

Caiahar
08-21-2013, 09:46 PM
No. I have been able to beat sirceo on dexaldin,as well as neuxes.
Your bird Princehate hasn't been able to beat my 32 warbird, voodoo, or my rhino

Remember nut
08-21-2013, 10:15 PM
Sire

Remember nut
08-21-2013, 10:16 PM
Sirceo is an Ez nubby

Zapder
08-22-2013, 07:10 AM
So is docrushy :D

Remember nut
08-22-2013, 07:58 AM
:mad:
So is docrushy :D pfft I'm BES 45 BURD -.-

daddykai
08-22-2013, 01:56 PM
Thx:)

floats
08-23-2013, 07:11 AM
>_>

I like how this reflects my favorite pvp lvl ^.^

Zapder
08-23-2013, 09:06 AM
yus 30-40 bes lvl cuz we dont trash talk or rush or team or spawn unlike that thing called endgame. xD

jay kay.

Remember nut
08-24-2013, 06:00 PM
Need 40-45 tourny D:

Jig
08-24-2013, 06:03 PM
Need 40's and 45's to punch themselves in the face very hard D:

Ilovesweets
08-25-2013, 03:32 AM
u just need me in your team :D

Jig
08-25-2013, 05:30 AM
Yeah I need a water girl/boy :3 xD :P JUST JOKIINGGGGGGG

Caiahar
08-25-2013, 09:22 AM
If there was 40 tourney 2vs2 tourney, I would join with Zapder.
Huge tanker+Huge Killer= um idk. Lol

Spyce
08-25-2013, 09:25 AM
If there was 40 tourney 2vs2 tourney, I would join with Zapder.
Huge tanker+Huge Killer= um idk. Lol

You know who I would pick?
No one since I'd own everyone 1v2.

Caiahar
08-25-2013, 09:34 AM
You know I'd pick?
No one since I'd own everyone 1v2.

Not.
On the other hand, let's do something like...
Like 6 teams, winners of tourney get a prize, and they both also get to fight rememberchao (remember nut), 2vs1, cuz chao is OP.
If team beats chao, they get another prize.
And no fb mages cuz they extra OP.

Lovingly
08-25-2013, 10:34 AM
Need 40's and 45's to punch themselves in the face very hard D:

oh u do crackd me up jigzy

Remember nut
08-26-2013, 08:51 AM
Not.
On the other hand, let's do something like...
Like 6 teams, winners of tourney get a prize, and they both also get to fight rememberchao (remember nut), 2vs1, cuz chao is OP.
If team beats chao, they get another prize.
And no fb mages cuz they extra OP. woot

Lovingly
08-26-2013, 10:02 AM
^ why dont just.... forget it:):)))) :D

Zapder
08-26-2013, 11:03 AM
Dafuq did someone delete my post o.o

floats
08-27-2013, 07:46 AM
2 on 2 tourney wuld be great cough cough*

@zap dud, endgaime wurs.

Zapder
08-27-2013, 08:22 AM
@floats, yeh nub it's 40-45

Remember nut
08-30-2013, 08:07 AM
I win it ez

Remember nut
08-30-2013, 08:08 AM
:eagerness:

Zapder
08-30-2013, 02:26 PM
Oh yea only forg allowed sry nut xD

Jig
08-30-2013, 10:06 PM
FORG IS FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE THE SAME GENDAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

cant say it the other way or ill get banned :(

Lovingly
08-31-2013, 05:02 AM
how is this thread still here! D-;

uniqi
08-31-2013, 10:44 AM
Em, some of these names where famous pvpers.
Not really pro pvpers.

Lovingly
08-31-2013, 02:52 PM
^you cant be famous if you sux D-:

Reunegade
08-31-2013, 03:06 PM
Yes you can.

programmed
08-31-2013, 06:00 PM
how is this thread still here! D-;

I was just thinking the same thing so I opened the thread to see what's going on.

Conquered
08-31-2013, 07:37 PM

You can if you work harder.

floats
08-31-2013, 08:59 PM

Famous in a bad way.

Jig
09-01-2013, 05:04 AM
hmmmm...

Spyce
09-01-2013, 09:20 AM
Well, I failed at 35 mage.

Pick a class for me to do at 35-40.

Caiahar
09-01-2013, 12:56 PM
Well, I failed at 35 mage.

Pick a class for me to do at 35-40.

No u didn't.

Spyce
09-01-2013, 03:43 PM
No u didn't.

I beat you but I suck with MS and Heal timing.

Lovingly
09-02-2013, 02:45 PM
Famous in a bad way.

So thats how we know floats...

Lovingly
09-02-2013, 02:46 PM
You can if you work harder.

mhm wish im a try hards u knoe:l

Remember nut
09-03-2013, 10:39 AM
Oh yea only forg allowed sry nut xD

I have FB ;D

Jig
09-06-2013, 07:22 PM
Bring back 35 narbbsss yeahhhhhhhhh here comes tha boomm

Jig
09-06-2013, 07:23 PM
Bring back lvl 35 pvp noobbs no more forg soon HERE COMES THA BOOMMMMM

Romantica
09-08-2013, 12:32 AM
Most inaccurate list ever except Shelby

Kixxler
09-08-2013, 01:03 AM
Anyone wanna fight my 35 bear? Add Kixbear if you want a matchup. 35 is gonna be fun now that forgs are gone

Lovingly
09-08-2013, 03:51 AM
Tons of brags... Close tread already!

Welcome back jig.

Burningdex
09-08-2013, 04:54 AM
Anyone wanna fight my 35 bear? Add Kixbear if you want a matchup. 35 is gonna be fun now that forgs are gone

Aye i have a 30 mage bear n bird @ 30 :3 so good now was even 5v5 ffa in jnderground earlier

(My chars are mage:talontank bear: pixelatedbear bird: burniingdex)

Cheenivie
09-08-2013, 07:52 AM
Hehe I find it funny when I see Romantica in game he says its all cause of him forgs were nerfed...

Spyce
09-08-2013, 07:54 AM

I made one yesterday.
Add Shookem in-game.

Cheenivie
09-08-2013, 07:58 AM
I made one yesterday.
Add Shookem in-game.

Lel one yesterday

Reunegade
09-08-2013, 10:55 AM
Add my 35 bear Protency

Spyce
09-08-2013, 11:05 AM
Add my 35 bear Protency

Let's do a 2v2.
Kix and you vs Josh and I.

Caiahar
09-08-2013, 03:24 PM
Let's do a 2v2.
Kix and you vs Josh and I.

How about me?
Dexaldin or Stormrous? ;)

Cheenivie
09-08-2013, 05:00 PM
How about me?
Dexaldin or Stormrous? ;)

How about 3v3(I own shadow so pick meh!!)

Caiahar
09-08-2013, 05:42 PM
How about a good CTF match?
I've had a few today on dex, and it was rlly fun (especially when ppl raged when I flag unnoticed :) )

All for one, and one for all.

Cheenivie
09-08-2013, 05:58 PM
Naabs get on;) 3v3 ctf:P

Jig
09-09-2013, 12:37 AM
Tons of brags... Close tread already!

Welcome back jig.

Cheers polly ;) I agree.. mod/dev close this thread please..

Delphina
09-09-2013, 09:51 PM
Time to close up this thread.