PDA

View Full Version : auto-orb after rez

Arterra
10-14-2010, 02:19 PM
i die after being revived. how about a 2 second 100% dodge orb after you press accept revive?

haroldiv
10-14-2010, 02:28 PM
Play smart! Pay attention to what's going on before u press that revive button. At gorgox, wait fir him to nuke then hit accept. This is very helpful in case second mage dies etc.

Yes it's annoying but it's no different than mashing skills and drawing Agro. Timing is key!

Arterra
10-14-2010, 04:29 PM
you know, sometimes there are those really annoying mobs that keep a grudge even after death.

also, scenario 2) you lagg out, find yourself dead. but with a revive option. everyone else around you is dead (basically u died, mage casts revive, then dies herself, rest follow) and say you are right in a mob minefield.

bmc85uk
10-14-2010, 10:52 PM
Rez is already overpowered being castable mid-fight, adding an immunity as a rez effect would just be OTT IMO.

Arterra
10-14-2010, 10:55 PM
Consider the poor mages who cannot afford to die and stay down!! I bet u all are the ones who lay there and scream reeez!!!!

CanonicalKoi
10-15-2010, 12:01 AM
"Overpowered"? Yes, you can bring people back, but they're at, what, a third or a quarter of their normal HP? It's no fun to rez and find yourself killed .5 seconds later by something armed with a pointed stick which is about all it takes to kill a Mage at that point. Roughly how many times, Arterra, have you been in a room with two or more mages and #1 goes down, gets rezzed by #2 who dies in the process. #1 rezzes #2, so on and et cetera. It's happened to me more than once. It's frustrating as heck and a second or two of dodge or some sort of immunity would be nice. Geez, at least let me cast heal and be useful before hitting the floor again.

Playing smart is good and it helps, but you don't always get to see where those %|£€{{ aliens and their blasters are, nor can you predict that The Keeper or some other boss is about to get stomped, blasted, beckoned or what-have-you right on top of you as you rez.

smoae
10-15-2010, 12:13 AM
This is good idea. Has happened to me several times and it's very frustrrating.

haroldiv
10-15-2010, 12:43 AM
nor can you predict that The Keeper or some other boss is about to get stomped, blasted, beckoned or what-have-you right on top of you as you rez.

funny as heck when it happens to someone other than yourself though =P

CanonicalKoi
10-15-2010, 12:52 AM
funny as heck when it happens to someone other than yourself though =P

Well, yeah. But we don't talk about that. ;)

Arterra
10-15-2010, 07:17 AM
as funny as this is (other thread)

Maybe it is time for a"No Rez, for U!!" chat quickslot.
everyone needs a rez. but if we are all right in front of the keeper or mynas after one of those super aoes i bet as soon as we rev up we get blasted back down again. play smart there...

CanonicalKoi
10-15-2010, 10:02 AM
I've got "respawning" in a quick-slot on both my tank and Mage. No sense someone getting killed for no reason trying to get over to rez me.