PDA

View Full Version : Dc'd?

cookiez
06-02-2013, 08:26 PM
Custom set/armor? Farmed 3 hours and only one in cs 1.4 mil. Last two days like this.

OvigorothO
06-02-2013, 08:27 PM
Custom? You wont be able to farm it. Custom is crafted from raid roach with the help of a npc in muck hovel (balefort sewers towne). As for custom being 1.4mil in cs its just some lunatic who thinks he can sell it at a rate of about 400%

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Xbuddyjosh
06-02-2013, 08:33 PM
Ill give u 500k? for set... Idk if that's price tho

cookiez
06-02-2013, 08:41 PM
Custom? You wont be able to farm it. Custom is crafted from raid roach with the help of a npc in muck hovel (balefort sewers towne). As for custom being 1.4mil in cs its just some lunatic who thinks he can sell it at a rate of about 400%

Ohhhhhhhh herp derp lmao thanks

Spyce
06-02-2013, 09:12 PM
Ohhhhhhhh herp derp lmao thanks

Lawl.
Who didn't know this?
Me.

OvigorothO
06-02-2013, 10:28 PM
Lawl.
Who didn't know this?
Me.

A think a very large portion of newer less experienced players would never know custom,enchanted, and forti were ever crafted! After the long breaks i take from the game and then come back I have trouble understanding the concepts. Like dragon armor crafting and elite rings and what not. Maybe its because i dont hang out at endgame :)

cookiez
06-02-2013, 10:52 PM
Lawl.
Who didn't know this?
Me.

A think a very large portion of newer less experienced players would never know custom,enchanted, and forti were ever crafted! After the long breaks i take from the game and then come back I have trouble understanding the concepts. Like dragon armor crafting and elite rings and what not. Maybe its because i dont hang out at endgame :)

Yeah, I just never ever craft Lol. I did know that raid=custom, enchanted=Mega, and forti = fury, but I forgot. Lol and I still don't know how dragons work lmao

DocDoBig
06-03-2013, 10:36 AM
1,4m is overpriced!

MightyMicah
06-03-2013, 10:59 AM
Custom set/armor? Farmed 3 hours and only one in cs 1.4 mil. Last two days like this.

Like Vigoroth said, it's actually a crafted gear from Raid. Honestly though, dude, you can't expect to farm even raid in three hours. I've put in around 50 hours and the only thing I ever received was a custom recurve recipe.

Mystiq
06-03-2013, 12:20 PM
The title is so misleading, i thought it was about some glitch were you disconnected or something...

DarkGurgox
06-03-2013, 12:56 PM
The title is so misleading, i thought it was about some glitch were you disconnected or something...

It goes for both, I prefer to just say disc