PDA

View Full Version : Public Shout or Megaphone

crazyangle03
06-02-2013, 08:31 PM
Hi Devs. i woulf like to suggest to put a Public Shout or Megaphone in your store that we can buy using platinum (platinum is better than Gold to prevent Spamming)

Public shout or Megaphone is a item where you can shout (Like Announcement with limited characters like maximum is 15 letters or 20 whichever) in AL, meaning whether your not in the same map of the person who uses it or your inside dungeon or pvp room or where ever you are as long as your in game you will still be able to see this announcement . it will show in your chat screen as yellow color (or any unique color so everyone can recognize its a shout) and it also displays in your screen (top center for at least 3 seconds). after a shout out you cannot shout out again after a few seconds like after 10sec, after 10 sec you can make a new shout out again..

this is only suggestions for us players to express our selves, to get sales faster (of course even sts will get the benefit of this) (i know there's forums and cs ), to get parties faster, to search for people with common interest not only via friends to friends, guild to guild but also from random to friend to guild.

i don't know how it will work because its a small platform game but anyway its only a suggestion.

its Like im making an announcement to get a party for Hauntlet Achievement (90secs), they will see my name once i make the shout and will automatically pm me if they are interested. (making an announcement should be precise since its limited in characters)

or shout like Selling an item very cheap like a mythic amulet SALE 5M!! you get loads of pm and can sell it even faster.. cs will not get much impact as players are not online all the time.

gaararhen
06-02-2013, 08:57 PM
+1!!

Nikkiii
06-02-2013, 10:24 PM
Where in , it would show on chats of the Arcane Legends.

najcomp
06-03-2013, 04:12 AM
+1 ...but please dont make it for plat...just make we need to pay 500 gold or 1k gold because im not a plat buyer...and it will be easy for trading...its like world chat...love it

SkyDagger
06-03-2013, 05:23 AM
Like MMORPG :) But good idea

Alhuntrazeck
06-03-2013, 07:34 AM
Nice. Yeah, plat's a good way to prevent spammers but for freemium dudes like yours truly, it'd be a dream. It would overload chat logs though, wouldn't it? If hundreds shout at once...it boggles the mind.

Anyway good idea, would love to see it implemented.

crazyangle03
06-04-2013, 09:00 PM
anyone! UP!

Valsacar
06-04-2013, 10:03 PM
No... please no... the begger and crap seller spam is bad enough in towns, I don't need to see that while I'm trying to do a run too.

crazyangle03
06-05-2013, 03:02 AM
No... please no... the begger and crap seller spam is bad enough in towns, I don't need to see that while I'm trying to do a run too.

hhmmmm...you seem too have to much hate in the world. beggars cant buy plat and crap seller wouldn't spam sell cause no one replies..

Greencrow
06-05-2013, 07:25 AM
+1 but not 10 secs :) maybe 5 minutes.

marshmallow
06-05-2013, 09:08 AM
+1 Everyone will benefit from this. STS earns from bought platinums. Sellers will have greater chance of finding its buyers, vice versa. Other players, spectators, will know what's happening. LOL.

hotpimp
06-05-2013, 11:57 PM
like in celtics online

Whacywhack
06-06-2013, 07:53 PM
+1 to this!!! WORLD SHOUT!