PDA

View Full Version : Help!! Cant log in

ryantheking
06-02-2013, 09:13 PM
Ok so ive been plying on my pc sense i started playing. And today i went to download the game on my sansung epic touch.. the game downloaded fine.. but when i click sign in via google plus. It says. "Cant log on please ensure google play features are installed properly. But when i click play as guest it works pefectly.. please help.

Greencrow
06-02-2013, 09:29 PM
Did you register? For you to save the game, you must have an email or facebook account to link the game.

ryantheking
06-02-2013, 09:35 PM
Yea i did. Im ableto sign in on my gfs ipad but on my phone it just wont work....

Spyce
06-02-2013, 09:36 PM
Yea i did. Im ableto sign in on my gfs ipad but on my phone it just wont work....

Try shutting down and restarting your phone.
When I had a android phone (before I got a iPhone) I had a similar problem.

OvigorothO
06-02-2013, 09:57 PM
Can you tell us what software version your phone is running? You can find this out by going into the settings and scrolling down all the way to the bottom and clicking about phone. Cant figure out what your issue might be. When I click sign in with Google it loads a webpage with the Google gmail style log in window. When you click sign in with Google it immediately tells you there's an error or does it load the page and deny your credentials?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

ryantheking
06-02-2013, 10:18 PM
Thanks so much for the help but i solved the problem. When thy said make sure google play services is properly installed they actually ment an app call "google play services"

OvigorothO
06-02-2013, 10:25 PM
Ah I thought that mightve been the issue but wasnt sure since you were able to download apps.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2