PDA

View Full Version : steam cards

Greencrow
06-02-2013, 09:45 PM
Can we use steam cards in sts games? I wanna buy one.

Spyce
06-02-2013, 09:46 PM
No.
Gift cards such as Amazon and iTunes are used.

Greencrow
06-02-2013, 09:47 PM
ok thanks bro :) But idk where to buy amazon and itunes card here :(

Spyce
06-02-2013, 09:49 PM
ok thanks bro :) But idk where to buy amazon and itunes card here :(

Philippines?
Try the nearest depeartment store.

Greencrow
06-02-2013, 09:55 PM
Philippines?
Try the nearest depeartment store.

yes :) nah, no amazons here hehe. only itunes in apple store in malls but i don't have apple device. Im on android lol

Spyce
06-02-2013, 09:56 PM
yes :) nah, no amazons here hehe. only itunes in apple store in malls but i don't have apple device. Im on android lol

Have a credit or debit card?

Greencrow
06-02-2013, 09:59 PM
Have a credit or debit card?

Unfortunately , no :( Im not a plat user. But I want to :) If only they sell sts cards here I'll buy lots of it! :)

Spyce
06-02-2013, 10:01 PM
Unfortunately , no :( Im not a plat user. But I want to :) If only they sell sts cards here I'll buy lots of it! :)

There isn't a specific STS card used for platinum.

OvigorothO
06-02-2013, 10:04 PM
Think there's a way for you to buy a prepaid visa card? Its pretty much a typical credit card except to get it to work for online purchases you'll have to go to the website they give you and fill out some info. CAUTION: through my experience prepaid cards don't work for purchasing apps from Google play so in app purchases will most likely not work either. If they're in your area they'll be pretty readily available in most stores such as local grocers or department stores. There is also an equivalent to iTunes cards for Google play. Not sure if they've been rolled out in your local stores yet but I see them whenever I go to Walmart or public. Your best bet is probably the google play cards although if you want to go out on a limb and try the prepaid visa cards theres probably more chance of you finding one of those. If you have access to any idevice or computer you can buy platinum for your account through those for sure.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Greencrow
06-02-2013, 10:58 PM
There isn't a specific STS card used for platinum.

If only :)

DocDoBig
06-03-2013, 01:27 PM
What about Google Play Store cards?

But i guess they didn't expand abroad the US.

Zeus
06-03-2013, 01:33 PM

Google Play cards work as well.

EDIT: Never mind, the posts above me answered it.

Cavoc
06-03-2013, 01:36 PM
Walmart sells prepaid cards. However, you will be charged a fee when you use it, and add money to it.

Greencrow
06-03-2013, 09:13 PM
Walmart sells prepaid cards. However, you will be charged a fee when you use it, and add money to it.

I guess walmart is a mall right? No walmarts here . Me iz Asian :)

And about prepaid cards, is it the prepaid credit card or just plain prep card?

Helicopter
06-04-2013, 11:18 PM
I have a few iTuned Giftcards worth 10$ each...Im also from the Phil but when Redeeming it,it says I need to be in a US something.... I think same goes for Google Play Store Cards

Zeus
06-05-2013, 01:22 AM
I have a few iTuned Giftcards worth 10$ each...Im also from the Phil but when Redeeming it,it says I need to be in a US something.... I think same goes for Google Play Store Cards

Set your location to U.S and then try.

Helicopter
06-05-2013, 10:48 PM
Set your location to U.S and then try.
How dumb of me not to think dat :P