PDA

View Full Version : ((((( Sons of Jarl )))))

Areneea
06-03-2013, 02:07 AM

We are a growing guild looking for new guildies all the time! We do not focus on any particular playing style as in PVE OR PVP but we have a blend of both players for everyone to enjoy. We strive on being helpful when we are available and keeping the guild growing with strong players. We are looking for loyal members to continue the success forward as we conquer the world of Arlor!
P.S. “Our guildhall has extra bathrooms and a barstools!!!”

General Guild Rules:
- DO NOT cheat or scam
- NO BEGGING for items or gold
- DO NOT re-sell any items donated by guild members
- Be ACTIVE and HELPFUL in guild
- Pay attention to announcements in guild post
- MOST OF ALL RESPECT YOUR GUILDMATES

PVP RULES
- Do not gang up on any single guild member please
- You can kill your guild mates in fair play

To Join our Guild
- Adhere to all the guild rules
- Please PM officers or recruiters below and mention our forum page please

To become a Recruiter in our Guild:
- Must be level cap for current season
- Must be willing to help lower level guild members level up
- Joined for longer than a week
- Help exp runs and farming runs
- Recruit suitable players
- Report any problems to GM or Officers

To be Promoted to Officer
- MUST be NOMINATED from suitable Recruiters List
- Maintain order of the guild when GM is not present
- Must be willing to help lower level guild members level up
- Recruit suitable players
- Lead exp runs and farming runs
- Report any problems to GM

Organizational Chain (Alphabetical Order)

Guild Master
Areneea

Officers
Beatriixx
Bigbbig/Littlebigb
Deirix
Flagoman
Fyrewenchy
Jeoff
Kneejerk
Meterosss
Ocelz/Samicell
Reincell
Sygutts
Theunrealslim
Willowbec

Recruiters
Biong
Dandust
Davorka
Friasiskar
Giotasar
Glengonn
Grimmjooww
Jojoii
Lindaz
Monsterer
Ramkas
Reyien
Sherent
Stellam
Tontolaus
Waleedroyale
Whorrior
Yakiniku

First group photos!

glengon
06-03-2013, 10:33 AM
Awesome guild! ^_^

ocel09
06-03-2013, 10:48 AM
Found yaaa..

ocel09
06-03-2013, 04:06 PM
U guys rockkkk hahaha..32337

ocel09
06-03-2013, 04:15 PM

Long live sons of jarllll... hahaha..

Alhuntrazeck
06-05-2013, 07:50 AM
Good luck on your guild! I've fought in PvP and run with a few members in your guild and there are all great guys!

Coincidentally, I met a member of your guild in an elite Jarl run.

Stevenleg
06-26-2013, 10:49 PM
I'm Sherent here long time no see old friend now they are 31 I'm still 26 lol I'm sad but it still great job for all peace for guild :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

Buriedalive
07-31-2013, 02:46 AM
Didn't you forget to put in "have knowledge and experience how to scam other".
Seriously this guild is literally a trash guild full of sht. Today one of this trash guild tried to scam my 2m.
This stupid guy told that he sell platinums for a amount of gold. It was so obv. that hes a scammer he told me that he was going to give a 'promo code' and I try to ask as many question as possible to get more information and evidence. At last I said to him that Ive had reported him and was going to put this on the forum and shouted in the chat that hes a scammer then he lefted.

THIS GUILD IS MORE LIKE A SCAMMING GUILD HOW COULD A LVL 31 WARR WITH ARLOR TRY TO SCAM A LOWER LVL TO MAKE "QUICK MONEY".

SERIOUSLY I'LL TELL YOU A TIP; DONT JOIN THIS GUILD IS A SCAMMING GUILD.

Hinataa
07-31-2013, 07:01 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?109177-Sons-of-Jarl-is-scamming-be-aware!&p=1202006#post1202006

Check this guys.

Ocelz
07-31-2013, 02:24 PM
Seriously this guild is literally a trash guild full of sht. Today one of this trash guild tried to scam my 2m.
This stupid guy told that he sell platinums for a amount of gold. It was so obv. that hes a scammer he told me that he was going to give a 'promo code' and I try to ask as many question as possible to get more information and evidence. At last I said to him that Ive had reported him and was going to put this on the forum and shouted in the chat that hes a scammer then he lefted.

THIS GUILD IS MORE LIKE A SCAMMING GUILD HOW COULD A LVL 31 WARR WITH ARLOR TRY TO SCAM A LOWER LVL TO MAKE "QUICK MONEY".

Oh yeah? Who is his name? Somjust becoz of 1 stupid man try to scam u, then u think out guild is scamming guild? What guild are u? If i found scammer on ur guild, i'll call it scamming guild too!!

Alfai
08-01-2013, 09:39 AM

1.making accusation of a scam toward someone is heavy and can easily mislead others like spreading rumors.it can be a major offense since you are not providing proof.
2.ranting about a scam n directing it towards the guild is heavy too.so now double the offense.
3.its against sts rules.sts support is there to aid scam victims (if you really are) and avoid discussing such matter in public.all done via emails.so now triple it.

Instead of flaming the guild thread you do yourself a favour by talking to sts to get justice.dont put yourself in such a silly situation by making yourself look like a scammer (coz sometimes scammer does ranting like these to divert the attention) or received numerous hatred from the community.

Take the proper action and use the right channel.this is so wrong coz u opened a thread just like this amd cop paste it.if you wanna be heard email sts suppory.cheers.

Hinataa
08-01-2013, 11:26 AM
Thats what i said on that link, but its closed thanks god. Even if one person scamm, it isn't to rage and blame guild. Everyone i know from sons of jarl are very good people, and fair.

sherentsoj
09-11-2013, 06:14 AM
Stupid guys on Guild? Who the real name actually...

sherentsoj
09-11-2013, 06:19 AM

I think u just jealous with our guild cause the rule on our guild it's very understood for all who wanna join