PDA

View Full Version : thnx sts for what you did with mythic amulets

matanofx
06-03-2013, 02:36 AM
at first introduction to mythic amulets we could see how the rogue mythic amulet was Superior.

then many complained about how rogues always get the most op items and the devs actually listened to players and changed the stats =]

now sorc mythic gun and mythic amulet are op which makes it more fair considering mages are the most squishy in pvp.

ofcourse this doesnt concern most players cause the mythics are rare and expensive but maybe some of the fairness of mythic items will drip down to legendary items.

making it balanced for people who arent very rich too.

Lady_Pebbles
06-03-2013, 02:39 AM
I agree! Hopefully when the mage expansion coming out, we get more gear with more armor and hp so we can survive longer in battles.

Wowsome
06-03-2013, 02:57 AM
ofcourse this doesnt concern most players cause the mythics are rare and expensive but maybe some of the fairness of mythic items will drip down to legendary items.

making it balanced for people who arent very rich too.

there, you got it right :). its on the right path.

Xeriuss
06-03-2013, 03:12 AM
I don't really think that my post was out ot context.
It's the same old thing over n over again...
PPL who have not managed to get themself some myth's are complaining bout the pink gear.

Mythic's r something special and rare so it's good that they r a bit op (u have to do something or get really lucky to get some of those so it's fair that they r a bit op).

Wowsome
06-03-2013, 03:20 AM
I don't really think that my post was out ot context.
It's the same old thing over n over again...
PPL who have not managed to get themself some myth's are complaining bout the pink gear.

Mythic's r something special and rare so it's good that they r a bit op (u have to do something or get really lucky to get some of those so it's fair that they r a bit op).

the tone of the op is thanks/appreciation, NOT complaint.

matanofx
06-03-2013, 04:53 AM
xeriuss you completely misunderstood what i said

first of all, i am rich enough to buy all the mythic gear i want thank you very much =] i worked very hard to get to where i am.

this post is about thanking sts for making mythic gear wonderfully balanced between classes with no class overpowering the other.

hopefully they will use the same kind of balance (with lesser stats ofcourse) to the legendary gear =] thats it.

blight
06-03-2013, 01:42 PM
Tbh if you pay attention to the best mages who know what they're doing, they're not as squishy as you think. It's all about how well you know your character and how you use it

matanofx
06-04-2013, 01:45 AM
Tbh if you pay attention to the best mages who know what they're doing, they're not as squishy as you think. It's all about how well you know your character and how you use it

the only way to have a really good dmg+not being squishy is with mythic items, even if i used 5 passive skill points on might

anyway, not the point of this thread lol

Alhuntrazeck
06-04-2013, 08:40 PM
Gonna go offtopic and say that yes, mages can escape being quite so squishy if you get items that primarily increase the STR stat. This will sacrifice valuable damage but what's better in elites? Dying at the boss and running all the way back? Or just hitting hard?