PDA

View Full Version : kinda stressed

Amazonina
06-03-2013, 08:30 AM
Im in a situation, where i cant figure out. when i look at rouges with same lv as me with the same equipment. they have 35 crit or over all better stats. im like wth, then when i see them. the change their stats. back to i say normal lv. i ask politely how they do it. they just ignore me, or laugh at me. Really wats the big secret? im all noble will lv 31 w colbalt ring and swirling amulet. Please can someone b nice for a change and tell me

Cero
06-03-2013, 08:34 AM
must be from pet buff.

TheStoic
06-03-2013, 08:53 AM
My dear, you are not stressed, just insecure. In my opinion, the beauty of a rogue or any class for that matter is how you master your skill. Join a guild and ask pro rogues in your guild for some tips, maybe they can help.

Equipment does not make a rogue, skill does.

Disregard what I said, I'm a mage.

katish
06-03-2013, 09:46 AM
Hey amazonina! U'r a very good rogue yourself!

Yeah it's from pet buff.. just use ur pet's arcane ability and you'll get better stats temporarily too.. you can experiment with mali, summon it, use it's arcane and watch your dodge increase in your avatar screen and go back to normal after a few seconds!

Greencrow
06-03-2013, 10:43 AM
ribbit

Spicy1
06-03-2013, 02:52 PM
Or just simply aimed shot crit buff?

Zuzeq
06-03-2013, 03:00 PM
Nina my Queen, don't stress over crit when you're a AS user. You know you can always come to me with such questions.

P.S. She has a family and she's a darn good Officer (:

Amazonina
06-04-2013, 07:01 AM
i really appreciate ur comments! and yes im very insecure. when i get killed by other players it definitely takes its toll on my ego lol. still trying to master my build.