PDA

View Full Version : where to find the rudest ppl

darthdlo
06-03-2013, 11:06 AM
I have been playing Brackenridge when I get re-roll lix and I have noticed there are many inconsiderate ppl playing this Game. If im by myself or way ahead I will wait on everyone to catch up so everyone will have a chance to win locked crates and to help on the rmk. Now most time when I wait there will b a rogue who will hurry past everone and get the one shot kill and no1 but her will get the item drop. So please ppl when your playing brackenridge be considerate of others on map. It takes 1 sec most of the time for ppl to catch up so all can have a chance for the loot, your not wasting ur lix to wait a sec or two because your not gonna get a locked every round and if everyone is together at the one shot kill everyone might have better chance because it seems the quicker the kill the better the odds r of a better drop, I've seen 3 crates at one time drop.

Greencrow
06-03-2013, 11:07 AM
I have been playing Brackenridge when I get re-roll lix and I have noticed there are many inconsiderate ppl playing this Game. If im by myself or way ahead I will wait on everyone to catch up so everyone will have a chance to win locked crates and to help on the rmk. Now most time when I wait there will b a rogue who will hurry past everone and get the one shot kill and no1 but her will get the item drop. So please ppl when your playing brackenridge be considerate of others on map. It takes 1 sec most of the time for ppl to catch up so all can have a chance for the loot, your not wasting ur lix to wait a sec or two because your not gonna get a locked every round and if everyone is together at the one shot kill everyone might have better chance because it seems the quicker the kill the better the odds r of a better drop, I've seen 3 crates at one time drop.

/partyinvite 0000

Go on your own! :)

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

Rare
06-03-2013, 11:24 AM
Indeed. What's worse is when people run right past you. aggroing mobs and causing them to reset. Then running to the boss room and waiting for you to clear.

Zeus
06-03-2013, 11:27 AM
The place to find the rudest people would be forums. :p

I kid, I kid. :)

Basically, if you're leveling, you'll find rude people. It's a fact, people are selfish and think their way will earn moar XP.

xcainnblecterx
06-03-2013, 11:39 AM
I won't rush pass people but I don't wait. For the simple fact that every second of that luck elixer counts. Also I've never seen it as a big deal because 90% no one waits any way or see that you're already half way there and leave. I don't find myself being rude, time is money with a reroll

darthdlo
06-03-2013, 12:08 PM
I understand if ur at jarl already then kill but if ur just a little ahead and you can kill jarl in1 hit let the rest catch up so they get the drop. Ive seen ppl come in late the fly to end and one hit kill when the mage who came first didn't get to boss in time and lost out on drop. I wouldn't sit at end and wait for ppl who just came in, they need to rmk but if you see people close and they trying to get there give em a chance. Im not saying waste you own elixer because that's valuable too just use a little judgement and try to include as many as possible to loot we all want same thing and just because others don't do it doesn't mean they wont start once they see everyone isn't making mad dash to end not careing about anyone else on map

darthdlo
06-03-2013, 12:09 PM
i tried the /party thing it wont work for me for some reason

drgrimmy
06-03-2013, 12:19 PM
i tried the /party thing it wont work for me for some reason

It works, but it is a pain. You have to leave the party before you restart the map, or else the map will not reset. So /partyinvite 000, do map, go to kraag or some other area, /partyleave, /partyinvite 000, then remake the map... Repeat, repeat and repeat... Really tedious and boring. Furthermore, I think they did something with the crate drop rate at jarl a couple weeks ago not making it as good as it used to be. With only 25% reroll the crates don't seem to be dropping as much as they used to....

xcainnblecterx
06-03-2013, 01:14 PM
Go to party invite tab, choose invite to party, type a bunch of random letters like ajajsjdkkfk, and boom a lot easier.

Bless
06-03-2013, 02:15 PM
If you wanna know someones true side go to pvp with them. There I made my bes friend and I ruled out a traitor :)

Not saying level, just pvp in general. Rush em a few times and see their reaction, if theyre a lil angry and they rush you back and its all jokes again, thats a good mate :)

BUT if they just full on decide to hunt you with others and trashtalk then thats one friend you dont want. Bleh doesnt always work wortha try

wowdah
06-03-2013, 04:26 PM
Go to party invite tab, choose invite to party, type a bunch of random letters like ajajsjdkkfk, and boom a lot easier.

CLICK -_- (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?92591-quot-Guide-quot-How-to-solo-party&highlight=guide+solo+party)
The problem is once you try to do again , the mobs are already gone and no boss

Alhuntrazeck
06-03-2013, 08:38 PM
It works, but it is a pain. You have to leave the party before you restart the map, or else the map will not reset. So /partyinvite 000, do map, go to kraag or some other area, /partyleave, /partyinvite 000, then remake the map... Repeat, repeat and repeat... Really tedious and boring. Furthermore, I think they did something with the crate drop rate at jarl a couple weeks ago not making it as good as it used to be. With only 25% reroll the crates don't seem to be dropping as much as they used to....

i KNEW there was something wrong with brackenridge -.- 15+ runs and not a single crate, and with a 50% reroll.

Do /partyinvite 000 in towns, not in zones. And now km3 seems to be the best bet :/

chitgoks
06-03-2013, 09:01 PM
lol. sad fact in the game.