PDA

View Full Version : 2013-06-03 Content Update (122126)

H2N
06-03-2013, 03:27 PM
The Arcane Achievement will now be granted to anyone with an Arcane Pet in their stable, not just players who loot the egg.
Fixed a problem on the Mythic Pavise that should help accuracy.
50% bonus to the Luck Elixir is over.

Kakatoa91
06-03-2013, 03:29 PM
Fiiirst. Nothin to say lol.

Anthony_234sc
06-03-2013, 03:32 PM
second..jajajaaaa...

Phoebehottie
06-03-2013, 03:35 PM
More cool vanities please

We want

♥Platinum sale♥

^_^

Whens the next level cap?

azbestwarior
06-03-2013, 03:43 PM
wow

Linkincena
06-03-2013, 03:44 PM
5th hehe

Hiosahaf
06-03-2013, 03:44 PM
Keep calm girl, Nordr just came out. I'd be ready to wait for a month or two..or maybe even more..they are humans, not machines!

Fewhero
06-03-2013, 03:45 PM
-.-

Meljann
06-03-2013, 03:46 PM
Wow nothin good :(

Zuzeq
06-03-2013, 03:46 PM
Well done

falmear
06-03-2013, 03:47 PM

Probably in 3 weeks if they maintain the same release schedule. My guess is sometime around June 20th.

juaki
06-03-2013, 03:55 PM
Im owner of arcane pet... Im disagree with the arcane achievement change. People who got it with money and high lucky, now is the same that buy it with gold.... now there aren't any rare or special. How can I sell my arcane pet? I have it in my stable and now I prefer high amount of gold than have good chsnce of being in high level in leader board.

Think about it... this change has damage what I think about open crates. Nothing special of doing it!!!

Spects
06-03-2013, 04:05 PM
Think about it, players probably don't need to spend thousands of plats anymore with no guaranteed chance for the arcane achievement. I like that.

A bad business move though.

juaki
06-03-2013, 04:12 PM
Im owner of arcane pet... Im disagree with the arcane achievement change. People who got it with money and high lucky, now is the same that buy it with gold.... now there aren't any rare or special. How can I sell my arcane pet? I have it in my stable and now I prefer high amount of gold than have good chsnce of being in high level in leader board.

Think about it... this change has damage what I think about open crates. Nothing special of doing it!!!

One reflexion... no possibility to be on leader board if u haven't got 150k or more of pve kills.

New players never can reach leader board... never!

One question.... can I buy with gold pve kills? No? Then why arcane achievment can?

My apologises for gammers whom I can annoy with my post.

But this change has annoyed me.

juaki
06-03-2013, 04:18 PM
Think about it, players probably don't need to spend thousands of plats anymore with no guaranteed chance for the arcane achievement. I like that.

A bad business move though.

Now nothing special on having a rare pet....

Now you can buy gold with plat and buy a arcane pet... nothing special on it.

This achievement had something special... now nothing.

Rare
06-03-2013, 04:22 PM

I'm confused... so the rare pet itself isn't special? Just the achievment points that come with it?? Man, why didn't STS just create a white box that you could buy with plat?

Jed
06-03-2013, 05:41 PM

Arcane pets (Hammerjaw, anyway) only about 16 million gold. Not such a special thing to be able to get all that gold, huh?

Xeriuss
06-03-2013, 06:56 PM

Weeeeee!

Dem baby startz cryin (^_^)

Puntus
06-03-2013, 09:21 PM
I check leaderboard now, and I understand why STS change The arcane achievement, the sts friends like energizeric , yohoho, boss, are benefiting from that.
Energizeric always agree with sts and defend the sts changes for any reason and now obtain his reward!
Rewards for people who agreed and didnt replied sts decisions and crap to the people who re disagreed sometimes with Sts decisions.
I think u must be changes for all the players not for specific players, what about with the unfair system drop?
Energizeric obtains his answer, cause he was agree always with ur decisions, I still hoping for answer about the unfair system drop.
( I never drope any mythic any arcane, and have a nice items , but I got it with my effort, a lot of players got it easly and without merit) I think this issue its more important than arcane achievement point)

I not wanna think with favoritisms, but STS , u have to change a lot pf things...
Why I not obtain any answer?
Why the amulet warrior dont up damage stats?
I have a lot of questions and any answer.
You should think about trying better your customers

Puntus
06-03-2013, 09:29 PM
Weeeeee!

Dem baby startz cryin (^_^)

You are a rude... U cant respect the opinion for other people...

SamTheDog
06-03-2013, 09:55 PM
He expressed an opinion, just like you. Who's being rude? Both opinions are valid, you feel persecuted and unloved by STS, and xeriouss finds humor in overwrought protestations over a game. My opinion is that I should go have a drink and forget what we were talking about.

Energizeric
06-03-2013, 10:31 PM
Definition of "Achievement" from the dictionary:

A thing done successfully, typically by effort, courage, or skill.

Now the Arcane Achievement is actually an achievement. Before it wasn't, it was just a thing of luck. If they are going to call it an achievement, it should be one, meaning you can achieve it by effort or skill (courage doesn't apply here since it's just a game). Before it didn't matter how much effort you made or how much skill you had. Now it does matter, which is how it should be.

Energizeric
06-04-2013, 12:24 AM
BTW, this is not going to result in the Arcane Achievement becoming common. It will still be very rare. Just do the math:

Only 2 out of the 4 Arcane items are pets. So if you assume that every player that loots an Arcane egg sells that egg to another player, then that means the number of players who have the Arcane Achievement will increase by 50%. But as we all know, that is not a correct assumption. Some players who loot the egg will hatch it. So let's now suppose that half of the players who loot an Arcane egg hatch the egg, and the other half sell the egg (this sounds like a more reasonable assumption)..... if this happens then the number of players with the Arcane Achievement will increase by 25%.

juaki
06-04-2013, 02:02 AM
Before there was the effort for earning money and farming crates and the skill of having luck.
Now there isn't luck skill, only need time for saving gold and having a good deal trading.
Think about great percent on the game is based on luck. It gives some special.
I'm agree with puntus I'd improve loot system on crates or decrease plat for open it. Sometimes is annoying open them...
Now u can trade ur high lb position, it isn't a great effort and it makes new players can reach good positions on lb.
Now your "effort" means gamers deserve of being best players.

Gamers who complains about platt*system didn't notice that they can play new levels thanks to it.

Then platt system is necessary to maintain the game and I think that there would be special achievements to whom helps to maintain and develope AL.

Always in a just balance for platt and non platt gammers!!!!

Haligali
06-04-2013, 02:20 AM
This decision could have waited for the next season.

verydangerous
06-04-2013, 03:38 AM
what about arcane banners? only achievement?

juaki
06-04-2013, 03:43 AM
what about arcane banners? only achievement?

which lacked ... I hope not. It's like buying a banner. It's ridiculous!

Valsacar
06-04-2013, 04:30 AM
Before there was the effort for earning money and farming crates and the skill of having luck.
Now there isn't luck skill, only need time for saving gold and having a good deal trading.
Think about great percent on the game is based on luck. It gives some special.
I'm agree with puntus I'd improve loot system on crates or decrease plat for open it. Sometimes is annoying open them...
Now u can trade ur high lb position, it isn't a great effort and it makes new players can reach good positions on lb.
Now your "effort" means gamers deserve of being best players.

Gamers who complains about platt*system didn't notice that they can play new levels thanks to it.

Then platt system is necessary to maintain the game and I think that there would be special achievements to whom helps to maintain and develope AL.

Always in a just balance for platt and non platt gammers!!!!

Have you tried getting 10m+ gold without plat? Looting decent items, and merching isn't easy, it IS an achievement.

which lacked ... I hope not. It's like buying a banner. It's ridiculous!

So if I buy slag and get the mythic achievement and banner, that's not buying a banner?

verydangerous
06-04-2013, 04:35 AM
Yeah, arcane banner should be granted as well as achievement.
I personally think banners and achievements should be given to those who actually hatch the eggs, not those who loot and sell eggs.

crazyangle03
06-04-2013, 05:15 AM
well looting an arcane egg is not easy as what others think.

juaki
06-04-2013, 05:52 AM
Ei!!! Don't forget that the game is developed thanks to people whom buy plats... If doesn't exist difference between plat and non plat gamers, the game will not exist in a few months!!!

This change and our complains gives the possibility to STS for doing new plat achievements, and this would be worse.

My peticion is "Please undo this change... and give the achievement to whom loot the arcane pet or weapon."

Yuri Ramos
06-04-2013, 06:50 AM

I agree with Haligali on this one.

Syylent
06-04-2013, 08:30 AM

I tried to say that before and got ran through the coffee grinder. Dude kept talking about earning it.:witless:

I agree with ya man.

JaytB
06-04-2013, 09:37 AM
As I said in the other thread requesting this achievement change, complaints will come after the change. And here we are...

Personally, I don't mind the change but if I'd spent 1000's of plat just to get that achievement, I'd be ticked off too.

Bossnyc
06-04-2013, 11:23 AM
When can i get my own mythic item? :( just wondering ):

Bossnyc
06-04-2013, 11:27 AM
Arcane
When can i get my own mythic item :( just wondering i opened up too many crates ):

Bossnyc
06-04-2013, 11:38 AM
Having that effort and skill and additional endurance on playing arcane was my perception but doing that still cant get good result and sometimes makes me feel bad but still need to this characteristic again to achieve my goal to have my own mythic item by my own effort and skill:)) tnx arcane legend for making me a fighter even in reality

cyrusrevange
06-04-2013, 11:47 AM
The Arcane Achievement will now be granted to anyone with an Arcane Pet in their stable, not just players who loot the egg.

If there would be some weekly luck elixir it would be great..

Energizeric
06-04-2013, 01:02 PM
well looting an arcane egg is not easy as what others think.

It's absolutely easy. You just press a button and spend 15 plat, and there it is. No great skill or excellence in playing the game is needed. You don't have to practice it to get good at it beforehand. Any player can do it, even one that just started playing the game an hour ago. It's just a totally random happening, which has nothing to do with the word "achievement".

And BTW, a quick look at the leaderboard would tell you that this change only resulted in about 7 or 8 players (out of many tens of thousands who play this game) getting the Arcane Achievement. As I posted above, there will only be a slight increase in those having this achievement. Someone still has to loot the egg. You can't buy one if there are none for sale. If you are worried about this achievement becoming common, don't worry, it's still a very rare and exclusive group.

arab90
06-04-2013, 01:43 PM
hmmm

Uzii
06-04-2013, 01:52 PM
i dont see a problem with arcane egg achievement. they shouldnt change in back then in the first time. its logical to get achievement when u hatch the egg.

those who want to rely on their "luck skill" still can, the achievement is granted when u loot it. those who save up enough gold to buy it r now rewarded for their hard effort. still those who loot r in advantage here a bit, bc they can sell it (yes u need to spend plat but u would anyway, and along the egg u can get other uber rare items, and i think players dont open just for certain item but rely on many so they can trade if necessary) but those who buy for gold need to hatch so they have no profit.
so right now u have 2 possibilities and its up to u for which u r going to decide, gambling on crates (u know the risk) or buying for gold

Syylent
06-04-2013, 02:48 PM
It's absolutely easy. You just press a button and spend 15 plat, and there it is. No great skill or excellence in playing the game is needed. You don't have to practice it to get good at it beforehand. Any player can do it, even one that just started playing the game an hour ago. It's just a totally random happening, which has nothing to do with the word "achievement".

And BTW, a quick look at the leaderboard would tell you that this change only resulted in about 7 or 8 players (out of many tens of thousands who play this game) getting the Arcane Achievement. As I posted above, there will only be a slight increase in those having this achievement. Someone still has to loot the egg. You can't buy one if there are none for sale. If you are worried about this achievement becoming common, don't worry, it's still a very rare and exclusive group.

Bupkis.

You open 20 lgc with a lvl 16 bonechill bow of pot in it. Sell all 20 for 500k. Buy a arcane egg. All you did was push the button 19 more times.

Now if you also make it so the person who loots does not get the title.. then I may be with you. If all was earned on opening the egg, I can be persuaded to agree to that.

Kostral
06-05-2013, 04:45 AM
eh..

ok now just for showin ya the situation ;

like 1-2 month ago i was spend like 8k plat for get Hammerjaw when it was just up . Means for me around 450$ + 2m gold for gettin crates on total around 600$ ...

+ the luck on drop ratio ...

i spend this money for rush and stay on Leaderboard run for get a difference of all other players and result now only a disaster whit that new mode ...

Dear Devs/Staffs i m sorry about saying that but there r now many peoples which are thinking about same of me , and also if you will continue like that you will loss many client like us ..

Consider again before acting something .. Coz if you ll continue like that i will be out of that rush and will not pay you anymore ...

Jexetta
06-05-2013, 09:27 AM
While I can agree with opening an arcane egg granting the achievement - what you're doing is doubling the amount of arcane achievements by granting it first to the person who has spent what was probably a huge amount on platinum and gold and then you are now giving them what I will assume will be an even larger amount then the 12m that the eggs had once gone for because now they also grant an achievement. The leaderboards have all been pushed all over the place pushing most of the people who don't spend money on platinum off the leaderboards and, in the case of the rogue leaderboard, doubling the 11700AP placeholders.

Couldn't this have waited till the beginning of the next season?

Like Kostral above, and I know many others, all you're doing is upsetting many of the original players who spent so much in order to grant the achievement. How can you go back and change the dynamic of how the achievement is granted without feeling guilty to the people who thought the rules were one way and then you decided to essentially change the rules. I know things change over time - platinum sales and that kind of thing happen and people complain about saying that they purchased platinum the day before. But this change is a different in that you're changing an aspect of gameplay. It's an evolving game and I understand that, but suddenly changing one of the highest AP goals like this reminds me of when Mayor Daley in Chicago came in at midnight and bulldozed an airport so he could get away with it without protest.

All the above being said, I don't mind the change if it had been originally stated as such - I just feel you have been disingenuous to your customer base who probably worked hard in getting the original arcane achievement. I know you have upset many people with this - making it feel to many that you are keeping up with the slow walk towards increasing your favoring to those (to an even greater extent) who are platinum users.

garou498
06-05-2013, 01:34 PM
i hope the next expansion will come soon

cyrusrevange
06-05-2013, 02:08 PM
While I can agree with opening an arcane egg granting the achievement - what you're doing is doubling the amount of arcane achievements by granting it first to the person who has spent what was probably a huge amount on platinum and gold and then you are now giving them what I will assume will be an even larger amount then the 12m that the eggs had once gone for because now they also grant an achievement. The leaderboards have all been pushed all over the place pushing most of the people who don't spend money on platinum off the leaderboards and, in the case of the rogue leaderboard, doubling the 11700AP placeholders.

Couldn't this have waited till the beginning of the next season?

Like Kostral above, and I know many others, all you're doing is upsetting many of the original players who spent so much in order to grant the achievement. How can you go back and change the dynamic of how the achievement is granted without feeling guilty to the people who thought the rules were one way and then you decided to essentially change the rules. I know things change over time - platinum sales and that kind of thing happen and people complain about saying that they purchased platinum the day before. But this change is a different in that you're changing an aspect of gameplay. It's an evolving game and I understand that, but suddenly changing one of the highest AP goals like this reminds me of when Mayor Daley in Chicago came in at midnight and bulldozed an airport so he could get away with it without protest.

All the above being said, I don't mind the change if it had been originally stated as such - I just feel you have been disingenuous to your customer base who probably worked hard in getting the original arcane achievement. I know you have upset many people with this - making it feel to many that you are keeping up with the slow walk towards increasing your favoring to those (to an even greater extent) who are platinum users.

I think the system is just fine and good, and it is fair now even to those buying egg now they can have the achievments, I love STS your great :)

cyrusrevange
06-05-2013, 02:10 PM
eh..

like 1-2 month ago i was spend like 8k plat for get Hammerjaw when it was just up . Means for me around 450$ + 2m gold for gettin crates on total around 600$ ...

i spend this money for rush and stay on Leaderboard run for get a difference of all other players and result now only a disaster whit that new mode ...

Dear Devs/Staffs i m sorry about saying that but there r now many peoples which are thinking about same of me , and also if you will continue like that you will loss many client like us ..

Consider again before acting something .. Coz if you ll continue like that i will be out of that rush and will not pay you anymore ...

You must thank God that you been lucky and you got Hammerjaw, some other ppl spending the same amount as you done and not getting anything, not even mythic.. so just thank the God at least you got something

cyrusrevange
06-05-2013, 02:15 PM
BTW, this is not going to result in the Arcane Achievement becoming common. It will still be very rare. Just do the math:

Only 2 out of the 4 Arcane items are pets. So if you assume that every player that loots an Arcane egg sells that egg to another player, then that means the number of players who have the Arcane Achievement will increase by 50%. But as we all know, that is not a correct assumption. Some players who loot the egg will hatch it. So let's now suppose that half of the players who loot an Arcane egg hatch the egg, and the other half sell the egg (this sounds like a more reasonable assumption)..... if this happens then the number of players with the Arcane Achievement will increase by 25%.

I don't see any mistake or sin by other ppl having the achievment as well...

cyrusrevange
06-05-2013, 02:18 PM

It dosnt matter when or where!! all I say is that is a good decision and we all should follow the Game, even I know many ppl spending so much PT opening crates and didnt even get any mythic and never blamed anybody

cyrusrevange
06-05-2013, 02:22 PM

I just love this decision and all players should love this, I think is ok other ppl having the achievement as well( only hard working ones who have lots of gold and never find anything through crates), so everybody just follow the game your just a player not admin not developer or ... just player

Energizeric
06-05-2013, 02:25 PM
eh..

When Hammerjaw first came out, you could get the achievement by buying the egg. Same with the hooks -- you could get the achievement by just buying the hooks. But then they changed it after a couple of weeks so that you had to loot it. They said the reason was to stop scams where people were asking to borrow the egg or hooks for the achievement, but then they didn't give it back. So now they changed it back for hatching the egg because you can't borrow and egg, hatch it, and then give it back.

For those people who spent tons of plat on Hammerjaw back when it came out, it is now the same as it was back then.

cyrusrevange
06-05-2013, 02:25 PM

You already got the achievement when you loot it right?? so if you want high amount of gold you should have sell your egg rather than open it, so don't blame anyone except yourself

Phoebehottie
06-05-2013, 05:51 PM
I think when they removed the 50% luck elix it was harder than normal to get item and get a reroll even before this 50% luck elixir was invented the normal luck elixir was working well now all its taking forever to reroll

Please look into this

Coz im not the only one who noticed the change

Bossnyc
06-05-2013, 08:24 PM
Maybe the is confused about common pet, legendary , mythic and arcane pet,, or its i whose confused? :)

Bossnyc
06-05-2013, 08:27 PM
I agree with the rouge about bringing back the loot to normal,, now its really hard to reroll,,luck elixer expired with continues hunting with out reroll at all,,

cyrusrevange
06-05-2013, 11:57 PM
I agree with the rouge about bringing back the loot to normal,, now its really hard to reroll,,luck elixer expired with continues hunting with out reroll at all,,

Is very nice to have weekly luck elixir :)

cyrusrevange
06-06-2013, 12:00 AM
i hope the next expansion will come soon

Why you so rush on next expansion man! just do the daily quests, I think you just wanna see new maps lol :) so if is like that every day if new map come up you still want to see the next expansion :)

juaki
06-06-2013, 03:37 AM
It's nothing special on buying that achievment. There was unique and exclusive... now it isn't

cyrusrevange
06-06-2013, 08:49 AM
It's nothing special on buying that achievment. There was unique and exclusive... now it isn't

If you want to collect that point so buy the egg :)

angelsways
06-06-2013, 09:46 AM
Some wants to levelup even if they are in elite rank just wish it could have gone to 40

Energizeric
06-06-2013, 10:34 AM

It wasn't an achievement before, now it is. Before it was just luck.

Kostral
06-06-2013, 03:53 PM
You must thank God that you been lucky and you got Hammerjaw, some other ppl spending the same amount as you done and not getting anything, not even mythic.. so just thank the God at least you got something

may i know ur ign and also how many plats did you support for this game?

kiffnshey
06-13-2013, 01:43 AM
lol very hard to get arcane or mythic amulet and ring so my option dont open locked lolzz saving my plat