PDA

View Full Version : W3i

HxC
06-03-2013, 05:21 PM
Ok, So to start off this thread I would like to say that even though I have some criticism of w3i in this, I do not have any malice towards them. I feel that giving us the oppurtunity to get free plat when we are stripped for cash is great. But... Recently I have been installing apps to get platinum and I am getting nothing rewarded. I delete the app and try again but alas, still no plat. One day I found myself trying multiple offers from w3i and none of them worked. I did everything that the summary said- Install and Run. I repeatedly tried to get plat but I got nothing. By the time I was finished with this, 13 minutes had gone by. This hasn't happened in the past before but it has been occuring several times recently. I asked around and I heard that I wasn't the only person with this problem. I know w3i/NativeX is a different company but can you do anything about it or recommend any tips?

-HxC

Jed
06-03-2013, 05:41 PM
I did about 10 offers and only got plat from around 3 of them.

Kuazzae
06-03-2013, 09:19 PM
That happens to me alot, i've sent 3 emails repporting Platinuns i didn't get and they always credited me =)
If your playing on a Iphone send a email explaining and add the Iphone's UDID to support@w3imobilesolutions.com, they will send an email back saying the process number and it takes only one business day, on the last report i did they credited me 29 plats and sent me this:

In order to verify offers you must:
Complete the download for the app
Open the app that you downloaded
Close the app and open your game again
Note: Some offers require you to play to a certain point before you will be credited. Please be sure to read all offer requirements before downloading.

But i always do this and the Plat sometimes aren't credited.

From my experience they have a good custumer support.

EDIT: Also they can only credit the offers you have pending and not the expired ones.
"Once your offers expire we will, unfortunately, not be able to credit these. "