PDA

View Full Version : Rouges are warriors

cyrusrevange
06-03-2013, 10:51 PM
Hi, Rouge they have higher critic,DEX,Damage,DPS than warriors, is like rouge are warriors. I dont know why rouge should have all higher stats than warriors, only warriors have slightly higher HP which higher DEX of rouge can be same as higher HP, so in my point of view rouges are warrior with high critic,DEX,DAMAGE,DPS.
I still dont understand why warriors should have lower damage and DPS than rouges, rouges should only have high critic and DEX...

Greencrow
06-03-2013, 10:58 PM
Hi, Rouge they have higher critic,DEX,Damage,DPS than warriors, is like rouge are warriors. I dont know why rouge should have all higher stats than warriors, only warriors have slightly higher HP which higher DEX of rouge can be same as higher HP, so in my point of view rouges are warrior with high critic,DEX,DAMAGE,DPS.
I still dont understand why warriors should have lower damage and DPS than rouges, rouges should only have high critic and DEX...

Gears matters. Chosen skills matters. Chosen passives matters.

Ebezaanec
06-04-2013, 12:04 AM
Warriors are designed for tanking and keeping enemy aggro, not to serve as the damage dealer. The reason they have so much health is to compensate for their lack of damage, vice versa.

Plus with all that bulk, how can you swing a hammer faster than a rogue with a bow?

Slashiroth
06-04-2013, 12:11 AM
I dont know of you ever watches dbz as a kid or if your even that old for that matter but in the cell saga when goku was training with gohan in the hyberbolic time chamber he powered up and he said some thing about him being too bulky with muscles to be fast and that he needed to find a way to become ssj2 well in arcane legends warriors are ssj1 with huge bulky muscles, rogues are ssj2 and warriors/? rogues with arcane weps are all ssj3.

Ebezaanec
06-04-2013, 12:18 AM
I dont know of you ever watches dbz as a kid or if your even that old for that matter but in the cell saga when goku was training with gohan in the hyberbolic time chamber he powered up and he said some thing about him being too bulky with muscles to be fast and that he needed to find a way to become ssj2 well in arcane legends warriors are ssj1 with huge bulky muscles, rogues are ssj2 and warriors/? rogues with arcane weps are all ssj3.

I seen part of that series where Goku says he should remain in super saiyan form to build up speed in order to dodge cell's attacks.

Zuzeq
06-04-2013, 12:19 AM
Yup Trucks made that mistake and got worked...lol

Wowsome
06-04-2013, 12:26 AM

Rouge they have higher critic,DEX,Damage,DPS than warriors, is like rouge are warriors. I dont know why rouge should have all higher stats than warriors, only warriors have slightly higher HP which higher DEX of rouge can be same as higher HP, so in my point of view rouges are warrior with high critic,DEX,DAMAGE,DPS.

Rouge they have higher critic,DEX,Damage,DPS than warriors, is like rouge are warriors. I dont know why rouge should have all higher stats than warriors, only warriors have slightly higher HP which higher DEX of rouge can be same as higher HP, so in my point of view rouges are warrior with high critic,DEX,DAMAGE,DPS.

lol look what i found. he is just posting this everywhere. current count = 7.

Ebezaanec
06-04-2013, 12:55 AM
lol look what i found. he is just posting this everywhere. current count = 7.

When i first saw that, i thought it was spam quoting.

SkyDagger
06-04-2013, 01:09 AM
When i first saw that, i thought it was spam quoting.

me too lol.

But seriously when will be this issue of rogue vs warrior will end *sigh* or it will not end :/

Teoijio
06-04-2013, 01:38 AM
Ive seen many many mmo's. Most all suffer from this problem of rogues having near tank like qualities on top of their massive dps OR tanks having near rogue like qualities on top of their massive hit points and armor. In this game, it may be the former problem.

Many mmo's also end up where a lot of the classes blend together with blurred roles. If rogues get a shield or tanks get a bow...hrm...

Only time will tell where Arcane Legends will end up. It still is a fun ride for me.

Rare
06-04-2013, 07:53 AM

You just have to learn class dynamics

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Rare
06-04-2013, 07:55 AM
Ive seen many many mmo's. Most all suffer from this problem of rogues having near tank like qualities on top of their massive dps OR tanks having near rogue like qualities on top of their massive hit points and armor. In this game, it may be the former problem.

Many mmo's also end up where a lot of the classes blend together with blurred roles. If rogues get a shield or tanks get a bow...hrm...

Only time will tell where Arcane Legends will end up. It still is a fun ride for me.

I disagree. No rogue is going to take the place of a tank and still be able to fulfill their job as an assassin.

I'm not saying a rogue can't have a similar build as a warrior, but there is a huge trade off in damage.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Syylent
06-04-2013, 08:40 AM
That's because they triple whammy'd the warrior. They fixed the "glitch" with windmill (Deserved).. lowered warrior damage (Not deserved).. and adjusted VB (hrmphhh) all at the same time. Along with other nerfs.

My solution? roll all three. Practically nerf proof.

Teoijio
06-04-2013, 09:59 AM
Regarding stats, ive seen rogues with over 1000 armor and pretty high hit points (cant remember the exact number, but I remember the armor was over 1000). My warrior has about 1100 armor... im not saying im uber, im not, and the rogue was pretty high tier, but I do see a closing gap in stats, which is surprising a bit since the cap is only lvl31.

Yes skills make a huge difference regarding role and function -- for now. I should hsve clarified I was only talking about stats, mainly hit points and armor.

Zuzeq
06-04-2013, 10:15 AM
Can't we all just get along?.. and run some elite together...lol

JaytB
06-04-2013, 10:15 AM
I complete disagree with the OP. Show me a rogue with 1400+ armor, 4700+HP (these aren't even the highest values a warrior can get) and the ability to taunt. That's right, it doesn't exist.

Warriors tank and gobble up health pots like crazy, rogues deal dmg and use mana pots like crazy and mages perform crowd control (and die a lot lol). For someone to call a rogue a tank, simply proves they have no clue what tanking really means IMHO.

I can't see the point of people needing to always yell 'OP this, OP that'. If certain classes are so good why just don't lvl up one of those classes? It's not like leveling up takes that much time or effort.

jk9810
06-04-2013, 10:21 AM

katish
06-04-2013, 11:05 AM
Warriors tank and gobble up health pots like crazy, rogues deal dmg and use mana pots like crazy and mages perform crowd control (and die a lot lol). For someone to call a rogue a tank, simply proves they have no clue what tanking really means IMHO.

Mages need to be OP! lol!!!!

Alhuntrazeck
06-04-2013, 08:15 PM
Leveling up does take time, actually, and is quite boring. That is, unless you use elixirs which will level you up faster.