PDA

View Full Version : Inspect window/buttons/command

Obi
06-04-2013, 04:19 AM
Please add the inspect button on those friends/party/guild lists and the additional info like "last logging time" and if possible "recruited by" on the inspect view window. Also "party invite" button on inspect window would be nice then.

I would also like the /inspect character_name command added that would display the inspect window..

That would be great to have because then we can trade without going to the same map location (usually I can not join in towns) etc, and we can manage the guilds much easier.

Also ignoring some players would be much easier.. it is sometimes hard to find and click on some annoying players (usually hiding in the crowd around CS) to be able just to ignore them..

Slashiroth
06-04-2013, 04:33 AM
Its rare to find sudgestions that actually make sense and would be a good addition to the game and this is one of them.

DexterityX
06-04-2013, 04:39 AM
+1 agree and +2 for easy ignoring people who keep on begging for items or gold!

SkyDagger
06-04-2013, 04:42 AM
the inspect thing is a good suggestion :)

btw you can type the Name of the people you want to ignore.
1. GO TO SOCIAL
2. YOU'LL SEE ON TOP RIGHT CORNER IGNORE
3. CLICK IT AND CLICK ADD IGNORE NAME
4. TYPE THE NAME OF THE PERSON
5. DONE!

DexterityX
06-04-2013, 04:44 AM
the inspect thing is a good suggestion :)

btw you can type the Name of the people you want to ignore.
1. GO TO SOCIAL
2. YOU'LL SEE ON TOP RIGHT CORNER IGNORE
3. CLICK IT AND CLICK ADD IGNORE NAME
4. TYPE THE NAME OF THE PERSON
5. DONE!

man i dont even know that.. lol. well thanks!

DocDoBig
06-04-2013, 03:05 PM
Yes! Good idea!

But I think you can easily go on inspect when you type /trade Docdobig for example.

Greencrow
06-05-2013, 07:28 AM
/whois

:)

Obi
06-05-2013, 07:41 AM
But I think you can easily go on inspect when you type /trade Docdobig for example.

/whois

Unfortunately these works only with online people on the current map instance that we are present. I would like to have something that would work globally, even when the person is offline.

marshmallow
06-05-2013, 08:51 AM
That's stalking already LOL. I like how it is now since I can see the person I'm inspecting/trading with. That way, I know that it is Marshmallow with cute gears and not the noob level 1 Marshallow who'll try to scam me.

DocDoBig
06-05-2013, 09:06 AM
That's stalking already LOL. I like how it is now since I can see the person I'm inspecting/trading with. That way, I know that it is Marshmallow with cute gears and not the noob level 1 Marshallow who'll try to scam me.

And this strange Marshamallow guy, too. ;)

marshmallow
06-05-2013, 09:11 AM
And this strange Marshamallow guy, too. ;)

/whois Marshamallow
'Marshamallow' is Samhayne's fictional goblin that swings the ban hammer for him occassionally.

DocDoBig
06-05-2013, 09:21 AM
/whois Marshamallow
'Marshamallow' is Samhayne's fictional goblin that swings the ban hammer for him occassionally.
... the skills (of the ban hammer) are among other things, AoE and a skill similar to Axe throw. ;)