PDA

View Full Version : lvl 35-40 babies

sean0329
06-04-2013, 06:59 AM
What has happened to 35-40 pvp?? I was around for the voodoo days and now im back and its either rude kids trying to team u and are rude or its someone crying about your gear or lvl..if a fbow is op then guess what im gonna use it and if u get stomped then maybe u should get with the times and adapt and grab one..I was in the arena last night and I ended up fighting some bear to ten and at first he did the usual "wow luck" thing and then he turned into a complete a hole..called names and got smoked to ten by me and left and came back with mage and died again and then the same with bird and was rude the whole way...then like someones annoying little brother followed me everywhere and wouldnt let me relax..I dont care what people think of this post but thats no way to speak to a lady and any time u wanna take that bear to deep water with me to 10 again ill be around and put up whatever...u know who u are and I got the screenshot of our match dont tempt me..hate to mess up those 16k kills u got...be respectful as I respect everyone thanks

Chickenrunnn
06-04-2013, 07:01 AM
Yhea, lvl35-40 pvp is full of bad people nowadays.

You can't stand 1 minute in a map without getting rushed/teamed/insulted..

sean0329
06-04-2013, 07:11 AM

Yea glad someone understands...I mean ive been around a while and got a char on leaderboards and all that so I know the game so when people get on me for using the best gear I say oh well its available and guess what if I have no buffs and im behind a tree and hit u with that fire ice and fend u off till I have buffs thats too bad for u because trees are there for a reason and sorry I dont stand there and take sniper fire...this "gentleman" just wouldnt let go the fact that he got beat bad by what he thought was a "noob" and it seems like he thinks hes top at 40...im gonna rant for a while idc lol

Rot
06-04-2013, 07:30 AM
Nub Haven it became

floats
06-04-2013, 09:28 AM
Yes, this level could be annoying. But, mostly we can find those kind of players in any level. Plus, the pvp zone isn't just full of people like that. Some of the oldies are still there. You just got to blend in the environement. If he annoys you much, mute and rush him. Btw, can I know your ign?

KingFu
06-04-2013, 09:40 AM

Kinda like end game PvP...

OP items ruin everything. I blame it entirely on OP 76 sets and forg bows (for levels like 35-40).

Nubs get the new OP item around and enter PvP and do decent solely due to their item(s). They develop an ego and don't learn the etiquette of PvP first because they've never been put in their place and forced to.

MightyMicah
06-04-2013, 10:05 AM

OP items ruin everything. I blame it entirel on OP 76 sets and forg bows (for levels like 35-40).

Nubs get the new OP item around and enter PvP and do decent solely due to their item(s). They develop an ego and don't learn the etiquette of PvP first because they've never been put in their place and forced to.

Dang. Just a few short sentences to explain so much. Nice post, Myst! :)

Rot
06-04-2013, 10:10 AM

OP items ruin everything. I blame it entirel on OP 76 sets and forg bows (for levels like 35-40).

+1
I couldn't find words to express my opinion (My English isn't that good), you did! :)

Freeforall
06-04-2013, 10:40 AM

OP items ruin everything. I blame it entirely on OP 76 sets and forg bows (for levels like 35-40).

So true!

CrimsonTider
06-04-2013, 12:05 PM
Maybe, since we are all in the midst of reviving different levels of PvP (like 50), we should start picking apart these kids in 35-40. I have a bear and mage at those levels.

And yes, I will use FB/Halloween items to prove a point when needed.

MightyMicah
06-04-2013, 12:39 PM
Maybe, since we are all in the midst of reviving different levels of PvP (like 50), we should start picking apart these kids in 35-40. I have a bear and mage at those levels.

And yes, I will use FB/Halloween items to prove a point when needed.

I made a 35 Mage the other day. You should pm me your igns :)

CrimsonTider
06-04-2013, 01:24 PM
I made a 35 Mage the other day. You should pm me your igns :)

Meh... I could care less if people know my alts. Bear is Crrimsontider and mage is Mastervoodoo (surprised that was taken and I ain't no master... lol!)

KingFu
06-04-2013, 01:34 PM
Bear is Crrimsontider

I would've wondered who that was forever.

Apostel
06-04-2013, 01:48 PM
True story actually.

I remember times a year ago where games getting full and you could just say ffa and every one response to it -either by leaving or saying it too. But now they keep quiet, join, rush, team, (<- all this is less important to the next fact) and start flaming and insulting.

I've been along time at that level range and I will not stop to spread the idea of FFA - NO HATE - JUST FUN.

New players need to learn this by oldies. We must learn to respect each other. On the battlefield as well as before and after.

Kiwihawk
06-04-2013, 01:52 PM

+1
I Walk Into CTF Only To Be Spawned By 2 Op Birds And A Mage Then I Get Called Trash. I Really Hope Next Cap I Can Beat Birds Hehe

As For 35-40 Its Crap. I Run With My Voodoo Only To Once Again Be Rushed By Dogs And 37 Or 40 Fb Mages And Its Really Annoying. My Voodoo Always Get Wasted.
Sigh I Worry For The Next Gen Of Pvpers If This Is What Its Like Now.....

Apostel
06-04-2013, 01:56 PM
+1
I Walk Into CTF Only To Be Spawned By 2 Op Birds And A Mage Then I Get Called Trash. I Really Hope Next Cap I Can Beat Birds Hehe

As For 35-40 Its Crap. I Run With My Voodoo Only To Once Again Be Rushed By Dogs And 37 Or 40 Fb Mages And Its Really Annoying. My Voodoo Always Get Wasted.
Sigh I Worry For The Next Gen Of Pvpers If This Is What Its Like Now.....

Kiwi stay with meh I'll defend you :)

KingFu
06-04-2013, 02:00 PM
New players need to learn this by oldies. We must learn to respect each other. On the battlefield as well as before and after

Problem is you can't separate the true players from the randoms anymore. New players would learn respect and appreciation through older players purely because if they didn't, they knew the older players could wreck them countlessly. That weight isn't there anymore. Thus, someone with zero respect in PvP can do just as well as someone who knows how to PvP properly (take someone like Gau or Glad for example). Skill isn't a factor, only having a set is, so no one is capable of really trying to stop the new gens from ruining PvP.

Apostel
06-04-2013, 02:13 PM
Problem is you can't separate the true players from the randoms anymore. New players would learn respect and appreciation through older players purely because if they didn't, they knew the older players could wreck them countlessly. That weight isn't there anymore. Thus, someone with zero respect in PvP can do just as well as someone who knows how to PvP properly (take someone like Gau or Glad for example). Skill isn't a factor, only having a set is, so no one is capable of really trying to stop the new gens from ruining PvP.

That's not true. You have lost the fight without fighting before it ever started. If one players starts and spread he word and maybe only 1 in 100 listen to you and spread the word, too, you have already changed your world. Of course we are all depressen all over the level ranges in cause of the newly added op items. But I do talk about the people. For this reason sts implemented the "KICK" function. If someone gets annoying, tell him he is wrong. Tell him your view of sight. If he wont respond to that just ignore him and leave the game. Not just you, but all players that currently in a pvp room. The troll can then play all by himself.

Apostel
06-04-2013, 02:13 PM
^I got drifted away in my thoughts if wondering

MysticLegend97
06-04-2013, 02:15 PM
I'm game. I'm making a voodoo Mage as we speak. Lets bring fun back to low level pvp!!!

Apostel
06-04-2013, 02:21 PM
Tell me when you're done. I can provide L32-37 bird-mage-bear

Argyros
06-04-2013, 02:31 PM
I'm making a 41 bird, (lol). Pm me for a fair fight.

Apostel
06-04-2013, 02:33 PM
I'm making a 41 bird, (lol). Pm me for a fair fight.

Add Pleasedontcry (32), Crymyname (36), Darkapostel (35), Ihousekeeperi (32), Dontcryafter (35).

Tell me when you want to fight.

CrimsonTider
06-04-2013, 02:41 PM
I would've wondered who that was forever.

The sarcasm is strong with this one. Funny, you are. ;)

billybob1
06-04-2013, 03:41 PM
Add Pleasedontcry (32), Crymyname (36), Darkapostel (35), Ihousekeeperi (32), Dontcryafter (35).

Tell me when you want to fight.

O.o fight...after school.....at the bike rack?

sean0329
06-04-2013, 03:48 PM
Dang. Just a few short sentences to explain so much. Nice post, Myst! :)

Right and that does suck but this is where we are at this point in the game and theres nothing to do but get the op gear too and wait for things to get better...I pvp at 76 90% of the time and earned 60k kills without this op mess so I know how frustrating this cap is trust me ive seen sooo many player that in previous caps I beat 10-0 and now I almost go back and forth with and they even forget that they win due to the cap and it makes me laugh...however this bear has 16k plus kills so he should know how to be polite

KingFu
06-04-2013, 03:49 PM
That's not true. You have lost the fight without fighting before it ever started. If one players starts and spread he word and maybe only 1 in 100 listen to you and spread the word, too, you have already changed your world. Of course we are all depressen all over the level ranges in cause of the newly added op items. But I do talk about the people. For this reason sts implemented the "KICK" function. If someone gets annoying, tell him he is wrong. Tell him your view of sight. If he wont respond to that just ignore him and leave the game. Not just you, but all players that currently in a pvp room. The troll can then play all by himself.

I personally don't see how this is relevant to the topic of pvp? :confused:

Also, concerning the booting option, it's useless when after one game of hosting the ability to boot disappears.

sean0329
06-04-2013, 04:01 PM
Meh... I could care less if people know my alts. Bear is Crrimsontider and mage is Mastervoodoo (surprised that was taken and I ain't no master... lol!)

hey well im oozuce and ill scatter all thr noobs with you..we were in the same map the other day I saw u

sean0329
06-04-2013, 04:09 PM

u hit the nail on the head on this one..players dont respect old players because experience doesnt play a part anymore because sets make them equal now and they feel they dont have to respect you..there is still a handful that know certain names and are kind because they know the persons rep..I just figured this guy at lvl 40 had enough experience to realize that I know my range and know the game and be respectful but he wasnt and now since im a girl with an attitude I decided to challenge him again to 10 for whatever he wants and thats that...im here to stay

CrimsonTider
06-04-2013, 04:29 PM
hey well im oozuce and ill scatter all thr noobs with you..we were in the same map the other day I saw u

?? I haven't been on my 35's in over a year except to claim dailies.

sean0329
06-04-2013, 04:43 PM

MightyMicah
06-04-2013, 05:09 PM
I personally don't see how this is relevant to the topic of pvp? :confused:

Also, concerning the booting option, it's useless when after one game of hosting the ability to boot disappears.

I know what you mean, but gosh I wish that were true. I don't know how many times a random noob joins MY game, tries to kill me which results in his death, and then boots me with some innaporpiate word or phrase.

ThePvpTwink
06-04-2013, 05:13 PM
Because they can't stand to lose and realize its just all for fun.

Caiahar
06-04-2013, 05:59 PM
I haz 35 stormrous voodoo
30 metadroid rhino.
Apostel, u still havent fought metadroid after I updated gear :P

Apostel
06-05-2013, 05:28 AM
I haz 35 stormrous voodoo
30 metadroid rhino.
Apostel, u still havent fought metadroid after I updated gear :P

Will do.

KingFu
06-05-2013, 05:41 AM
The sarcasm is strong with this one. Funny, you are. ;)

Yw for your thousandth thank.

CrimsonTider
06-05-2013, 09:03 AM
Yw for your thousandth thank.

I know you were salivating just to be the one who gave it. ;)

Apostel
06-05-2013, 01:45 PM
I know you were salivating just to be the one who gave it. ;)

sum1 remove 2 thanks above^ so I can be it ;)

TheBeastXD
06-06-2013, 12:25 AM
disscent of go (or something kinda forgot) people call them "dogs" they rush all day and im fine with rushing.. but when they are in a pack rushing 2vs1 3vs2 or even 3vs1 they still talks trash and relogin and everything (with ofc fb) thats why i dont like 35-40 that much

D-:
06-06-2013, 02:40 AM
I'm gonna be making a 37 Mage rusher just for the rage.

Can someone give me tips on gear, build, and attributes?

Caiahar
06-06-2013, 08:41 AM
disscent of go (or something kinda forgot) people call them "dogs" they rush all day and im fine with rushing.. but when they are in a pack rushing 2vs1 3vs2 or even 3vs1 they still talks trash and relogin and everything (with ofc fb) thats why i dont like 35-40 that much

yep, one of reasons i go on meta, not storm, cuz, too many teaaamers, spawners, cussers at 35-40
30 i see far less of those.

MysticLegend97
06-06-2013, 09:18 AM
I say we make a 35-40 guild and support each other when we get teamed. And ofc rush dogs back ;)

Pocket Legends Pvp Bird
06-12-2013, 01:11 AM
Yeah i hate people there too. They rush me. After that, i own them alot, then the Most annoying part is they boot me. >:/ They cant actually kill me except when im wearing my troll gear, all they can do is boot and boot. That's why i create my own game for that sake.

Reunegade
06-12-2013, 01:14 AM
Just stop crying about a free or getting rushed. Nobody gives a crap if you can beat them or not. If somebody rushes you, then rush them back, no need to cry like a baby. Don't expect a dumb free from someone if they kill you. It's PvP! It's your own fault for not being ready when someone kills you.

Kids these days.

Caiahar
06-12-2013, 05:19 PM
Just stop crying about a free or getting rushed. Nobody gives a crap if you can beat them or not. If somebody rushes you, then rush them back, no need to cry like a baby. Don't expect a dumb free from someone if they kill you. It's PvP! It's your own fault for not being ready when someone kills you.

Kids these days.
HEY!!!!
I dont mind when ppl rush that much.
But, teamers, I hate em, 2 vs1!
Spawners. Like a person asleep for ten years, as soon as they wake up,BAM theyre dead.
Sometimes when I use one auto attack or skill, ppl start to rush and team :| they start cussing and stuff and ragin.
One guy started teaming me cuz I kept stealing his kills against a "noob"

floats
06-15-2013, 04:56 AM
Lmao, I tried 26 today.

First game, two fbs teamed me plus a nub :-).

35 I recall that 35 is/was better than that.
Guys, dissidents are meant for 35, just have fun with em. About 2 days ago, me and my guild had ctf and I admit its quite fun. No one trash talks, or rejoins (we pvped with jop and one mature rusher). How bout this, host your own game and play ur oen style. Anyone who denies even thru a warning will be booted.