PDA

View Full Version : Help Me!!!

Lipky
06-04-2013, 07:28 AM
Hi I just completed all quest from Karin now she was in kragg tavern she gave me a quest
"[Daily]remembrance".now she gave me some bunch of flowers and the quest is to find A place to place the flowers. My question is where to place the flowers?

____________-Thanks For Help-_______________

jb57542
06-04-2013, 07:49 AM
Hi I just completed all quest from Karin now she was in kragg tavern she gave me a quest
"[Daily]remembrance".now she gave me some bunch of flowers and the quest is to find A place to place the flowers. My question is where to place the flowers?

____________-Thanks For Help-_______________

There are a few grave sites in dead city maps to place them. My favorite is the grounds map. Be warned a mini boss will spawn when u do this.

Lipky
06-04-2013, 07:50 AM
Thanks I will check it pls I want others reply here

muinnusa
06-04-2013, 08:28 AM
go to the grave at end of dead city. or at arcanum ground, the lost mage's mine way..

DocDoBig
06-04-2013, 03:28 PM
Thanks I will check it pls I want others reply here

Why? Jb already gave you specific tips.

If you really need more check Gluttonys guide about quests: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?74963-Guide-Arcane-Legends-quests

[Daily] Remembrance
Prerequisite: Letter to Karin
Accepted: Karin (Kraag - The Three-Legged Unicorn)
Description: Find a suitable grave and place the wreath upon it, offering Karin's respects
To complete: Interact with the grave in Arcanum Grounds near the Lost Mage's Mine entrance or the grave in The Dead City in the boss room just past where Krunch spawns
Turn in: Interact with grave (automatic)
Reward: 250g