PDA

View Full Version : Wonder Wonder of Arlor

Lipky
06-04-2013, 07:49 AM
HI I just ask a thing answer me..
Now you are level 30-31 you got a luck elirx from Klaas And got a reroll! Now you decide to go to the final stage or nordor The hall of vahelim(elite) now you defeated The boss and how the loot will be! 2 arcane egg 2 mythic helm 2 mythic armour (different class even your class) and a mythic ring and jewel! How it will be if you got it huh? Just give a +1 below!

Alhuntrazeck
06-04-2013, 08:13 AM
Sorry to burst that bubble, but hall of valheim would last 1 hour which would be longer than your luck...unless you use plat (wise move, STS). Of course, there is always the Elite Mines of Nordia, a plat shortcut...

Anyway I'd love this to happen to me so +1

Rare
06-04-2013, 08:39 AM
HI I just ask a thing answer me..
Now you are level 30-31 you got a luck elirx from Klaas And got a reroll! Now you decide to go to the final stage or nordor The hall of vahelim(elite) now you defeated The boss and how the loot will be! 2 arcane egg 2 mythic helm 2 mythic armour (different class even your class) and a mythic ring and jewel! How it will be if you got it huh? Just give a +1 below!

Not to mention that arcanes and mythics do not drop from elite bosses. Maybe I misunderstood?

muinnusa
06-04-2013, 08:49 AM
its impossible to happen. since arcane rarity items only obtain by locked chest gamble, and mytic rarity items obtain by buying with plat..

+9999 if that happen

Rare
06-04-2013, 09:31 AM
its impossible to happen. since arcane rarity items only obtain by locked chest gamble, and mytic rarity items obtain by buying with plat..

+9999 if that happen

Mythic rarity items also come from locked crates. FYI.

jk9810
06-04-2013, 09:43 AM
Mythic rarity items also come from locked crates. FYI.

Don't you mean Elite Golden Warchests? :)

JaytB
06-04-2013, 09:49 AM

They can come from both.

Rare
06-04-2013, 11:43 AM

They do. but I was referring to muinnusa commenting "and mytic rarity items obtain by buying with plat"

Valsacar
06-05-2013, 06:35 PM

+9999 if that happen

What Mythics, besides pets, do you buy with plat?

Both Arcane and Mythics come from Elite Gold <something> chests. Helms and Hooks come from Elite Gold Pirate Chests. Armor, Amulet, and Maul come from Elite Gold Warchests.

Arcane eggs come from crates only.

Mythic weapons do not drop, they were limited time only and from crates.

All of the above can drop from crates.

xcainnblecterx
06-05-2013, 07:38 PM
As I said before, take the pinks that currently drop from elite, replace em with mythic and arcane items. Let the current elite pinks that drop come from chests and crates (along with mythic). Keep the rarity as is to prevent the market from flooding with em. Then we.don't have to chance on opening chests for mythics and can actually EARN great loot instead of gambling.